• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

I guess it is a bit disheartening, i just wondered that's all as I love those tiles and honestly think that it's the style nintendo should've gone with, plus i'm using them in Pokémon Odyssey, I can sprite ( a very small amount) so i've been getting by, but it's got to the point where there's a few tiles i need, (like gym and the little building that is in the routes).

Any chance of some more screenshots?

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
whoa i love it!

and tile sets please?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
@Waudby:
ah yes, I thought this too. There will be a gym and hopefully the route houses soon released.

and fudgy, if I gave you the tileset then everyone would use it...making this not very special at all.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow...... One of the best games on the forum now (in my opinion), and if I was fluent in the language it's being made in I would probably help, though I cannot wait to play it, great job Kyledove!

Waudby

ah yes, I thought this too. There will be a gym and hopefully the route houses soon released.

and fudgy, if I gave you the tileset then everyone would use it...making this not very special at all.

Ahh that's awesome thanks man.

Most of the time if I need something sprited I can manage to do it basing it on what I already have.

Obviously this doesn't work too good when I need something brand new :P

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
WOW!!! Is there gonna be a officail site for it? Also as soon as it comes out will you PM me it and were it is? Also may I be a tester ya know please you could have some testers then they go on and make sure you can do everything please?

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
O_O

Damn, how is Titanium/Iron supposed to compete with THAT!? Excellent work. :P The graphics are INSANE.

Ok, since the game doesn't have a name, in my sig I'll just put "the game that Kyledove's making". :P

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
@Waudby:

:( aw i understand, but may you reffer me to simular ones?

btw i just saw a post saying this game is going to be on a site?!?!?!?

god pm me it as soon as it comes out, cant wait!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yeah of course Ill give the link when the first beta is released, why wouldnt I want people to play?! haha

Anyway, lots of work has been done it. Nicknaming system works now, also pvp battles are nearly perfect (Theres a small bug where the loser's game gets stuck)

Oh and we already have quite a few beta testers.
Right now Im trying to make the first city (which will be big-ish hopefully to make space for lots of players) and then Ill release some new screenshots.

Years
Looks really nice, Kyle. The interface is really polished and eye-pleasing, as are your custom graphics. Good to hear the renaming system works, also. By the way, will players be stackable (meaning that two players can be on the same tile at the same time, with the controlled character appearing on top)?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yep players are stackable, its not pretty, but its necessary.

If not someone standing in front of the pokemon centre would cause chaos.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
Years
oh man.... this is going to be awesome!!!! nothing to download right? :O if you dont have to, finally! something that i dont need to download! cant wait for this... im so playing.... i...i.... gotta tell someone! (dont know why but i might)

Years
Yep players are stackable, its not pretty, but its necessary.

If not someone standing in front of the pokemon centre would cause chaos.

That would be funny. But this game is.... well its great. Great don't quite cut it, but I'm not grabbing a dictionary to find the exact word that fits this. Fantastic work, I hope to get to play this in the near future.

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
ugh i really want these tile sets :( but once again godly,

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
How will saving work in the game?
Like since it's web based- would deleting your cookies or clearing your browser's private data delete anything that mugh be "cached" in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back