• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
The best hack I've ever played! I'm playing beta2 in english, and I don't know what to do after the 4th gym leader? That isn't where it stops, is it?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
UPDATES

First of more nothing it wanted to be thankful all for the commentaries, y as it wanted to announce that I will not launch plus no beta of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, the next time that will be to launch will launch the COMPLETE version of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, and now my works in the new version, that will have two regions ZHERY and LAUREN, with eight GYM' each one and two s E4.Estive working in the city of 5° GYM GROMENT CITY, and in the mine of fosseis that will have there, here images:

pokmonlightplatinummine.png

Wow, that's gonna be a long time, and I'll bet it to come out at the end of summer 2010

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
You know, how it it possible to fit two regions in one game, apparently, it seems that you want to use up all the free space in the Ruby rom to make everything possible, Wesley, you and Koolboyman are the greatest hackers in the world (or at least the Community) both of you are godlike compared to other hackers like me

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
@Steeldude: You shouldn't do that, you know.

Anyway Wesley, the beta is great but I was really disappointed over your reaction of not getting the first award on the HotY.

Why not? I didn't use it to cheat. Just to observe other areas ;)

It's normal :D Wes didn't do those areas so they are bugged ;)

Yeah, I know :D That's why it is funny to explore them :)

You're pretty awesome to have beaten him with Pokemon in
lower levels than 40's.

It is possible to complete it with Pokémon below level 40. I had 36-38.
But, I agree, he had only 3 Pokémon above level 30, so he must be pretty good.

Years
Please make the game quick. I can't wait ot play it. Please only one thing I need to know when do you finish this hack 'Light Platinum'. I also a new member and i want make a hack.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Please make the game quick. I can't wait ot play it. Please only one thing I need to know when do you finish this hack 'Light Platinum'. I also a new member and i want make a hack.

Dude, Wesley is not part of Nintendo.
He doesn't make release dates.

If he made the release dates, a lot of people would be mad.
And for hack creating, you have to go to the Documents and Tutorials Section,
the tutorials will teach you everything that has to about Hacking.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dude, Wesley is not part of Nintendo.
Good sarcasm your Highness xD

He doesn't make release dates.
Well... he did it once as you probably know and remembering how annoying was seeing all the people saying "Where is it?! It should've been here 2 minutes before!" and so on... So I'd be glad if Wes didn't give any release date.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
So I love the new additions...they look great. This is my favorite hack by far...I was thinking about something that I have not seen in a hack before...it would be sweet if that after you beat this game you could enter a battle tower with pokemon levels up to 100, but gain experience. Is that even possible...just thinking of ideas to make this hack truely epic. Just an idea. This hack is awesome as it is...can't wait for the finished product Wes.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Masterge77

You know, how it it possible to fit two regions in one game, apparently, it seems that you want to use up all the free space in the Ruby rom to make everything possible, Wesley, you and Koolboyman are the greatest hackers in the world (or at least the Community) both of you are godlike compared to other hackers like me

Debtor for the compliments, I really find that I am not so good as Koolboyman, but obliged for everything

Darkrm

As Sarcastic Prince it said, I I do not have a certain date for the launching of the complete version of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, but I am working optimum that I can, do not forget that I have my real life to also take care of.

DMAC
So I love the new additions...they look great. This is my favorite hack by far...I was thinking about something that I have not seen in a hack before...it would be sweet if that after you beat this game you could enter a battle tower with pokemon levels up to 100, but gain experience. Is that even possible...just thinking of ideas to make this hack truely epic. Just an idea. This hack is awesome as it is...can't wait for the finished product Wes.

In the truth I finish it event of this hack already was elaborated by, will be a world-wide championship pokémon, including all the champions and better trainers of the world, and am clearly that all with pokémons in Lv 100, but to arrive you there will pass for two gigantic continents ZHERY and LAUREN, will face the elite of each one and many battles.

ExMaikel
wow, really nice game.
I enjoyed much playing it. =]
a major thing that kinda bumbed me out was lack of world map.
i dunno, i rly like the concept of a world map...
anyway, really enjoyed this demo
and here are my pokes at the end of the 4th gym =]

Debtor for the compliments friend, and I am working in the world map, I wait that in the final version he will be ready, I I did not only insert it in beta 2, therefore not yet he had planned all the cities of the game.

Blade Axel
When the game is complete, you can capture all existing Pokemon as you say this statement?

in this time (until the 4th gym) there are many Pokemon in the game?

bye

The game will have 411 Pokémons available, of these regions that I spoke.

• UPDATES
Thanks for all coments. I am working improving the style of hack, and I very do not bind for those they offend that me exactly why are few, but obliged to all my FRIENDS that support always me, I I decided the types of gym of Zhery in the reality alone I hear a change left the GYM STELL and entered in its to bind a GYM ELETRIC, and I am thinking about the types for the elite four.

GYM' TYPES

• 1ºBUG
  • 2ºGRASS
  • 3ºWATER
  • 4ºGHOSTH
  • 5ºGROUND
  • 6ºELETRIC
  • 7°ICE
  • 8°DRAGON

NEW SCREEN's

• DARDUSK' WOOD's

spokmonlightplatinum.png

• SERENITY CITY's and ROUTES

serenitycityandroutepok.png

Takashiiz

Phantom Champion Z: 13th Movie
Years
NICE UPDATES!
The trees, bridge and houses!
LOVING IT ♥
Keep it up!
NOW I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BETA!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Realmente incrível o trabalho de Wesley Eu amo o que você fez e as academias de ginástica parecem ser muito bem escolhido.

Okay I should stop using Google translator xD
Anyways

In the truth I finish it event of this hack already was elaborated by, will be a world-wide championship pokémon, including all the champions and better trainers of the world, and am clearly that all with pokémons in Lv 100, but to arrive you there will pass for two gigantic continents ZHERY and LAUREN, will face the elite of each one and many battles.
Wow this looks awesome!
Battles with lv 100 poke will be huge blast!

The game will have 411 Pokémons available, of these regions that I spoke.
So many? Have you repointed some offsets to make more slots available?
Or you've used ???'s 25 slots?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Nonononono, It's not DARDUSK WOOD'S. It's DARDUSK WOODS. Wood's would mean that the forest belongs to wood, which doesn't really make sense.

Back