• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

AZI

Years
if u got pass to world champ theres train in central city, that will take u there.

also .. funny but u can redo both elite 4 ... (crazy exp gain) ... u can also redo world champ ... (no ending when u beat ash)

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
K so...I'm at Skyner City in Lauren and I'm not able to get past route 504. I taught glide to my Archeops but have no idea how I'm supposed to use it to get past the route. It doesn't come up in the menu when I click on Archeops. Is it supposed to be in the front of my party when I go towards the sky route or someting?

You forget a thing : Pilot Lisense (from Gym leader). Use it before using TM Glide.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
I don't know, I don't think so, I also don't watch the videos. I've just replied according to my experiences from the version I played.
I think this game only has Zhery, Lauren, Worldchampionship & some special places for catching legends. :-??

oh ok thank you im playind the newest ver.(maybe the newest)

NaceDaAce

Competitive WiFi Battler
Years
Why I get white screen after I extract the ips file into a ruby rom ?

As I saw earlier in the thread, you need to have your save type at 128k(Options-> Emulator-> Save Type-> 128k). You also need the newest version of Ruby. In Google type: 0907 - pokemon - ruby version (u) (v1.0). Just download it form one of the links, patch the file and you should be good.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
For some reason, even when i download the new Ruby Rom and patch it with the IPS file and then change the save to 128kb, it still doesn't work :(. Someone please help?

NaceDaAce

Competitive WiFi Battler
Years
Anybody know where the move tutor is? I need to get thief back on my Heracross for an Enigma Berry for the Psychic gym in Lauren.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
how come when i go past the intro talk with the prof., and my journey starts the mapping is all black with weird dots and my sprite in the middle and i cant do anything??

Melloeta_Step

I love Fat and Cute Pokemon.
Years
Hi, I'm playing Pokemon Light Platinum Portugese Version and i have a problem. I caught the Feebas in Marfeny Lake and Found the Water stone and when i use it Feebas doesn't Evolve it says Not Able

Back