• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen N is Zoroark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Game Freak didn't "Confirm Kyurem doesn't literally fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram." The Movie with Kyurem isn't made by Gamefreak, we assumed he didn't since Kyurem could freely change form in the movies cause all the old movies' legendary Pokemon kept true to thier Movie Transformation. Gamefreak confirmed the rumor that they did fuse.

Ghetsis told the story of N's birth, or at least someone in Plasma did. We also see N progressively age which he would not be able to do if he wasn't human. When Masuda said N was rumored to have been born by pokemon, that was a joke cause he heard fans talking about it and his co workers shared the rumor.
We noticed N growing? I didn't when I played White.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
For all we know, that wasn't really N at all, it could have just been his Zoroark. I mean, he could have easily sent Zoroark back to Unova to return Zekrom/Reshiram perhaps? I mean, it's been mentioned that the previous player is away looking for N, but N shows up here anyway, and we don't see the previous player at all, although that doesn't have to happen, it still bugs me.. I think it could fit in well here. It would explain the disappearance from N's Castle, and all the hubub about members of Team Plasma like Anthea and Concordia mentioning knowing him from a young age.

Or maybe that's a little too Farfetch'd? :x

Years
It's possible at times that N and his Zoroark switched places at times, his Zoroark impersonated him, allowing the real N to either get away or to be somewhere else. I think that makes the most sense and jives well with the other theories.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
The next person to point out that N rotated 90 degrees is Z won't be the first. This theory is kind of discredited anyway by the fact Zoroark isn't registered in your Pokédex the minute you encounter N in BW.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
For all we know, that wasn't really N at all, it could have just been his Zoroark. I mean, he could have easily sent Zoroark back to Unova to return Zekrom/Reshiram perhaps? I mean, it's been mentioned that the previous player is away looking for N, but N shows up here anyway, and we don't see the previous player at all, although that doesn't have to happen, it still bugs me.. I think it could fit in well here. It would explain the disappearance from N's Castle, and all the hubub about members of Team Plasma like Anthea and Concordia mentioning knowing him from a young age.

I admit this makes more sense than N being Zoroark himself. That would also explain why Zoroark is his favorite Pokemon. Because it can replace him anytime it's needed. That also means N shouldn't be technically classified as returning character.

Game Freak didn't "Confirm Kyurem doesn't literally fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram." The Movie with Kyurem isn't made by Gamefreak, we assumed he didn't since Kyurem could freely change form in the movies cause all the old movies' legendary Pokemon kept true to thier Movie Transformation. Gamefreak confirmed the rumor that they did fuse.

You were the one saying that they said it:
They do not fuse. Gamefreak already said they are not fusions.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
We're not bringing Kyurem into this discussion, are we? Shouldn't we be dealing with the ridiculous theory this thread is about? By the way, Zoroark can't speak any language other than Pokémon speak.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
Simple logic.

Just because Zoroark can transform into a human doesn't mean N is a Zoroark.
Just because Zoroark could turn into N doesn't make N a Zoroark.
Just because N can talk to Pokemon doesn't mean he is a Pokemon.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Simple logic.

Just because Zoroark can transform into a human doesn't mean N is a Zoroark.
Just because Zoroark could turn into N doesn't make N a Zoroark.
Just because N can talk to Pokemon doesn't mean he is a Pokemon.
I admire your approach, but that's an awful lot of coincidences, don't you think? ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Didn't Ghetsis constantly study N throughout his youth so he could use his gift of understanding Pokemon to take over the world? If N was a Pokemon, the Team Plasma researchers would have figured it out. Surely a DNA test was done on him to see if his ability was genetic or just picked up from growing up around only Pokemon.

Plus, we know from the opening of B/W1 that N was found with several Pokemon, one of which was Zorua. If N was a Zoroark or Zorua, why didn't the Zorua with him change as well?

And I doubt Reshiram/Zekrom would have revealed themselves to N if he was a Pokemon, as they only were supposed to appear to the "chosen heroes". N's just able to understand Pokemon from being around them like he was.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
I admit it makes more sense for N to be human in original B/W.
But in B2/W2, he could be Zoroark, especially in that event in Castle. After it's revealed that Zoroark can speak human language, it's possible.

User19sq

One thing that throws me off about this theory is the fact that N was seen as a child through a flashback. If N was a Zoroark (or Zorua back then too), then it's extremely improbable that all of Team Plasma wouldn't know about it. Besides, no Zoroark would be smart enough to conjure up an image of a man without first seeing one. So a real N may exist, but totally unrelated to our N. And because that's also extremely improbable, my conclusion is that:

N is a human.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Four words:
Spoiler:

But seriously, I don't think N is a Zoroark. He's just strange. Let's just think of Zoroark of a messenger because who else would lead the hero to N's hideout?

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
No.
N called Ghetsis "father" in BW2, besides he is one of the more complex humans in the games. We saw a flashback of him as a kid, a crowning.. there is just no way.

Whether a Zoroark impersonates him at certain points however, cannot be disproved. Unlikely but we may never know. I doubt it. They just put it there to lead you to N.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Please keep questions to the Quick Question thread sticky at the top of the section in future, please.

...and I don't think he's a Zoroark; the games seems pretty clear in establishing he's just a kid who was messed with socially by Ghetsis.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Please keep questions to the Quick Question thread sticky at the top of the section in future, please.

...and I don't think he's a Zoroark; the games seems pretty clear in establishing he's just a kid who was messed with socially by Ghetsis.

Pretty much my thoughts. I don't think a Zoroark could control a Reshiram/Zekrom anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back