• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucariland's Pokemon Trade Corner

Lucariland

Uchiha
Years
It's Lucariland's Pokemon Trade Corner

GEN V

Welcome to my Trade Corner, this is my first and I hope you could tell me what you think of it, and maybe give me some tips! :D

Haves

Legendary

Spoiler:

Shiny

Spoiler:

Needs

Legendary

Spoiler:

Shiny

Spoiler:

Needs for my Pokedex

Spoiler:

Trade-worthy:
Spoiler:

Annoying persons:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Legends: I have a rayquaza, azelf, uxie, and regigigas for you.
Normal: I have a vullaby, golurk, accelgor, gothita, zorua, archeops, conkeldurr, swoobat, and gigalith for you
All i really want is a jirachi and/or deoxys. I have a jolly shiny haxorus lvl 100 if that would help. All of the above listed pokemon I am still willing to trade for pokes that I dont have, which is basically anything from johto or kanto. If you want to make a specific offer pm me :P and Ill give you my FC.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Hey i have a victini which im willing to trade for a kyogre.

Just an addition what would you want for the shiny ditto

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
I have a bunch that you need for your pokedex zweilous (pretty close to evolving), vullaby, bisharp, larvesta, lots of others.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Can I give you a Vullaby, Zoroark, and shiny Larvitar for the shiny Lucario (gift for friend) and the shiny (possibly hacked which is fine by me :D) Jirachi
I'm a person who doesn't mind hacked pokemon I actually trade shinys to get ones that are precious to me.

Lucariland

Uchiha
Years
I have ho-oh ditto zoroark i need a groudon and if you do an aipom D:
I dont have an aipom, sorry! someone else you need instead, i'm up for it :)

I have a bunch that you need for your pokedex zweilous (pretty close to evolving), vullaby, bisharp, larvesta, lots of others.

Something you need for your pokedex? :)
try making a request instead please : ))

Can I give you a Vullaby, Zoroark, and shiny Larvitar for the shiny Lucario (gift for friend) and the shiny (possibly hacked which is fine by me :D) Jirachi
I'm a person who doesn't mind hacked pokemon I actually trade shinys to get ones that are precious to me.
Sounds good, I don't think the Jurachi is hacked, and aware that the Lucario is NOT a hacked, but I'm up for the trade, pm me :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
I said the tings you needed for your pokedex cause you asked what i could give you for the shiny ditto, althoughi'd rather have a palkia for something you need.h

Actually im good with just the victini for the kyogre.

Last edited:

Lucariland

Uchiha
Years
I said the tings you needed for your pokedex cause you asked what i could give you for the shiny ditto, althoughi'd rather have a palkia for something you need.h

Actually im good with just the victini for the kyogre.
oh, sorry! I was pretty tired that day >.<
ye, victini for kyogre sound good :)

Sup guys,

Check out my youtube channel for pokemon gameplay : TrevorMcKnight
^^^
that is the name of the channel. Type it in the search bar on youtube and find me :)
wrong thread mate! special mixup with pokemon battles and jb songs thoe :p

Last edited:
Back