• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
WAY TO GO pokemonlover. You just ruined the whole game with the guessing what the legendary is. I suggest you delete the post now and send a PM to CBM. That is what Master Terrador did after I told him not to give away the secret on the previous page. Look at what I said and you will understand....

And were you at lv30 for it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a much easier way to get a prism stone then to try and make one at the jewelers. But I will only tell people that are at lv30 for jeweling and have taken the time to try and actually get it. PM me if you want to find out.

I didn't think that was what the legendary was, because I didn't think it would be considered one, beacause of its pokedex page number.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
You guys know what? Forget the legendary, let CBM finish the game.

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
30 Jewelling. Got the prism stone. Now what.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I would like to get a confirmation from Coolboyman that the Pokemon you receive after using the Prism Ring on Eevee is indeed the legendary.

It really would make sense, he said that it was something we wouldn't expect.

Kinda disappointed that my previous theory was incorrect. :P

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Yea it's the legendary, good job!

I consider it a legendary because you have a 1/(130 - Jeweling Level) chance of making a Prism Stone. And it takes a LOT of time to get to level 30. It can learn all the moves the Eevee evolutions can by leveling up, and can learn every single TM/HM. So you actually have to WORK to get it, and I plan on Legendaries in the future being really difficult to find, so they actually live up to their titles - LEGENDARY.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Question. What would be considered an abnormal type? xD

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Yea it's the legendary, good job!

I consider it a legendary because you have a 1/(130 - Jeweling Level) chance of making a Prism Stone. And it takes a LOT of time to get to level 30. It can learn all the moves the Eevee evolutions can by leveling up, and can learn every single TM/HM. So you actually have to WORK to get it, and I plan on Legendaries in the future being really difficult to find, so they actually live up to their titles - LEGENDARY.

I still wanted that Epic Swellow with the Legendary music. It'd be hilarious if you put a Swellow with legendary music later on in a future beta as a Faux Legendary and make someone go on a wild goose chase for a frickin swellow. They'd be so pissed. (But I'd be like AWESOME!)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I finally know what the sixth member of my Prism team is going to be, though I will admit that it would have been pretty funny to see "Bite Me" come back as a one time joke.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
I have a question that has been bugging the hell out of me for a while now. Why did you change the TM list back to the original list from GSC? In my opinion, that is the worst TM list in the entire franchise. GSC was the best generation, but the TM list sucked.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I have a question that has been bugging the hell out of me for a while now. Why did you change the TM list back to the original list from GSC? In my opinion, that is the worst TM list in the entire franchise. GSC was the best generation, but the TM list sucked.

It's a patience issue. I did not have the patience to set the new TM/HM flags for every single Pokemon. However I'm planning to have move tutors later on to teach moves that the TM's taught in the previous prism version.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I think I can recall seeing an NPC that used to be found in the old 2007 beta at Laurel city that said that a Pokemon's spirit can be found circling the town every night. Was that part of a scrapped plotline? He's nowhere to be found in the new one. As outdated as the old beta is, I find it very interesting to compare it to the current one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 12, 2016
Great hack. You know you should do a tutorial on ASM, you seem to comprehend it better than a lot of people (obviously because of your hacks) so yeah, a tutorial from you could be a lot less confusing than one of those more buisness-like tutorials you see on different websites. Don't get me wrong, z80 assembly is complex, but it can't be too hard to teach.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I think I can recall seeing an NPC that used to be found in the old 2007 beta at Laurel city that said that a Pokemon's spirit can be found circling the town every night. Was that part of a scrapped plotline? He's nowhere to be found in the new one. As outdated as the old beta is, I find it very interesting to compare it to the current one.
I remember that NPC too. Perhaps it was moved to another town, and it will be a future event. That's got me interested to go back in and compare the two versions further..

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Quick question for future releases.
How are you going to make Leafeon, and Glaceon available in the game?

Question about current release.
Why did you make Masquerain available in this beta but not Surskit? You get Masquerain by headbutting trees.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
wow CBM,
every single thing you changed or added or edited in your hacks simply amazed my every single time, but right now you really disappointed me, and then I mean that I'm REALLY disappointed.
I mean: Adding Fakemon? It's so not like you, and yet you did it.. phew..
PLEASE tell me that Prizmeon (or whatever its name is) is the ONLY one you added, please!
You didn't have to add it, I mean: Most people hate the fact that hackers put fakemons in their games, and yet YOU did it, you really disapointed me, your hack is what I believe one of the most popular hacks around here, adding fakemon really doesn't make your hack more popular!
I always loved pokemon Prism, but right now I don't know what to think anymore, you kinda got me confused, from what I've seen in Brown and Prism: this is so not like you..

Spoiler:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
GUYS! I revived an Anorith, and it was holding a Green Orb! You can get fossils (very rarely) from mining. You need a fossil and 15 coal to revive it in the Laurel Labs.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
wow CBM,
every single thing you changed or added or edited in your hacks simply amazed my every single time, but right now you really disappointed me, and then I mean that I'm REALLY disappointed.
I mean: Adding Fakemon? It's so not like you, and yet you did it.. phew..
PLEASE tell me that Prizmeon (or whatever its name is) is the ONLY one you added, please!
You didn't have to add it, I mean: Most people hate the fact that hackers put fakemons in their games, and yet YOU did it, you really disapointed me, your hack is what I believe one of the most popular hacks around here, adding fakemon really doesn't make your hack more popular!
I always loved pokemon Prism, but right now I don't know what to think anymore, you kinda got me confused, from what I've seen in Brown and Prism: this is so not like you..

Spoiler:

When you're clever enough to make a hack, you can put no fakemon in it, ok?
Just remember, fakemon = originality.
legendary fakemon you get from evolving eevee with a special item = originality at maximum.
m'kay?
So, here's hoping for more legendary fakemon that are hard to get!

Back