• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Thanks for the help, and yeah the mart will be important, containing rare items that can not be found anywhere else :)

Esai

Years
Heres a little update, in that mart which is really hard to get to, it sells a cool item called a StatRock, basically when you use it inside a battle it will by random increase one stat (Atk, Def, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Spd) until the end of the battle. I would post a screenshot but neither the Shop Sys, The Bag Sys nor the CBS are working to show it in effect.

P.S. Soon i shall be showing you the route to the left of Hydrate Town, THe name of the Town Above! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
This was larg update :P , No little :)
cant wait for the screens(to Phoenix: I dont ask for the screens :badsmile: )

Thanks Matt;)

Esai

Years
Heres a little summin' to update the thread.

Its the preview of part of the first route from Hydrate

Constructive Crticicsm appecreciated!

Esai

Years
Thanks for the comments, yeah i forget the paths >_< ah well! After this its off to make that small cave to get past the barracades (rockets ;))

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
Well soon i am leaving for one week on this trip thingie, so I cant work on my game :( im leaving saturday so dont expect any updates after that for a while, I will try my hardest to get another screen made for you tomorrow (friday)

@Krazy_Meerket: It's square as its just one part of the route that is shown in RPG Maker XP

Esai

Years
Sorry for the Double Post but I said ill get an update :)
its the final version of the route i showed you before,
comments and criticism (sp?) would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
I like but one thing, the trees have shadows that aren't needed. I mentioned this to someone else also, so maybe its certain sets your using or just everyone is missing it.

but here is a pic of route 1 from my game....

Example.png

In the red is a tree by itself kinda, doesn't have the shadows like i'm saying, red part also shows the outside of the bunch not having shadows, in the blue, trees in a bunch with those shadows. Now yours have the shadows like in the blue. Take out the shadow part on the outside of bunches and off those ones by themselfs.

Does that help at all with what I said??

Esai

Years
Another little update (i mean it this time ;) It's just the Pok?Gears Map Section, serving the same functionality as the Town Map :P

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
For the recent route.
Constructive Critiscism (sp?)
Ok:
1 > It's a bit to empty. Fill it up with more trees.
2 > The grass is too squarish. Add more mixes.
3 > I think, flowers would look better in a pattern of some sort.

OVERALL:
Very AWESOME and very great but only ONE Problem:
It looks a bit empty. (Ignoring the NPCs)

Esai

Years
Thanks for the comment, yeah ill make some of the grass a bit more mixed,

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
As -virtual- said, either, show the background or put some pics to hide away the black part.
To tell you the truth, the black part really isn't that attractive...

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Hey, Esai, about your route 3&4, where you got the dirt that goes into the mountains like on the game, how did you do that, cause I mean I know how just don't remember if I had room in my chip to do it.

??Like make the bottom and side mountain parts objects so the path goes under the rock?? Using RM2k3.

But other than that, nice screens.

Esai

Years
Well I had all the mountain on the 2nd layer so i just put the dirt path on layer one underneath the mountain!

bad news, This is the last update until next Saturday so Goodbye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back