• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dreams?

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
Years
Ever have a dream about Pokemon? I don't have them often (I think I'd be worried if I did) but every now and then I have one.

About a month and a half ago, I had one where I was grinding in Victory Road (Kalos) and came upon a horde of Graveler. Four of the Gravelers were shiny, and I just kind of sat there, trying to figure out if there was a way to catch all four.

Another one I had today, inspired by all the trips I've made to the Johto Safari Zone lately. I was looking up all the different types of Pokeballs, and under the Safari Ball was a type of ball I had never seen. I don't remember the name, but I remember the guide saying it was basically a type of Safari Ball that had a catch rate of 255, like the Master Ball.

I think is was my subconscious letting out the frustration of not being able to catch some of the Pokemon there. {XD}

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It has happened :3 But mostly back in the days when I played the games a fair bit, or when I've been reading a manga for too long one day.

I rather have dreams about PC members from time to time :p Like I'd dream of any friends only... These are in text. I have no idea how I manage to dream in text.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
I have, just unsure as to how many times or anything. Only one dream stood out to me where I was battling some person in my neighborhood for some kind of prize...and I lost

Years
I usually don't have dreams with fantasy elements in them but I did once. It was before X and Y, while the games were known but not the pokemon, and I had a dream about a lot of the newer pokemon looking darker and grimmer style-wise.

pkmin3033

I have a tendency to dream about whatever it is I'm thinking about before I go to sleep, or just before I wake up in the morning...I dream about Pokemon a lot. I've replayed entire episodes in my head before, mashed a few up together, put myself in it in place of one of the characters...you name it and the chances are I've done it, or something very close to it. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Whenever I dream, things usually seem to focus towards real life, and not fantasy; while dreaming I feel it's best to be able to escape from actual world, and have some fun moment in your own, special land. Since I can't exactly control what I wind up seeing in dreams, it truly sucks for me. Anyhow, I've definitely had a Pokémon-related dream before, but that was ages ago, when I was around twelve or so. Wish I could recall what it was, but unfortunately, I don't believe I actually can.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Yeah, I tend to have too many Pokémon dreams. xP I don't remember the most recent dream I had, but the one I remember the most that involves Pokémon is going to a supermarket full of Emolga merchandise, from plush dolls to piñatas. Even if it was a dream, I wanted all of that Emolga merch, even if it's one of my least favourites. xP The same dream happened again a few days later, but the supermarket was full of Gliscor merch instead.

Years
Haven't had a dream about Pokemon for a long time (well, that I can remember at least). One of my most vivid memories of the past few years actually involved Pokemon though, and this was part of my post about it:

Brendino said:
[In the dream], I was sitting in my dad's truck while he was in the grocery store shopping. The truck was parked right by the street, and there was no traffic going by. Then out of nowhere a Buneary appeared, and ran across the street and sat down beside the truck (it was strange because I still think it was in cartoon style, but everything else was normal). I don't remember exactly what happened next, but somehow I managed to bring it home without anyone seeing it, which is again strange since my dad would have had to drive home. I was very happy to have it, but also scared at the same time, because I knew that even if it had belonged to someone else, I couldn't just put up signs saying I found a Pokemon, without getting suspicion from other people, media or even the government. I eventually told my cousins they could come see it on the promise that they wouldn't tell anyone else, and when they got here we tried to teach it a few moves. Right around then, I woke up.

Just like is usually the case with dreams, you always seem to wake right before the good parts start happening. What's strange about this dream is that I can honestly say I've always considered Buneary one of those Pokemon that was just there, and found nothing special about it so I never planned on using it. And they say that dreams are usually triggered by something you saw or did not long before, but then again, I haven't seen it or a Lopunny for quite a while, so it just seemed strange (I had been playing White right before I went to bed, but then I would think that a Gen V Pokemon should have been more likely to appear).

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I did, several years ago. That time, I dreamed that I have some sort of a gaming handheld. I was having Pokémon adventures in my handheld, and I checked that there are many Pokémon collections that I have in many of the boxes that I can't even count all of them.

That's funny that I didn't know some part of it will come true several years later in the form of Pokémon Bank.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Although rare yes my last one i believe was pokemon were real the "real world" became the pokemon world in an anime type of way. We went to war with canada. (I still find this funny)! I was going on a journey with my 2 partners, glaceon and espeon. I only had two pokemon but i was more powerful than most. I beat the champion of the region who was one of my friends and went to help in the war. B4 i went i took a trip to the other regions.. Hoenn and France/Kalos. In Kalos i caught xerneas and yveltal who agreed to help the cause. In hoenn i caught rayquaza who flew us to the battle front. Long story short the 3 helped me end the war wothout violence (except i killed their leader and a few of the admins) and put several people in jail. I went into the hall of fame got pictures with my pokemon. Afterward i did unite all the countries under my leadership as an emperor and appointed certain people to govern the sanctions. I ended up living out my days on the top of Mount Everest training hard with my 2 pokemon as i let the legends return to their regions. One day i knew a challenger would come knowing the legend of myself. And then i woke up.

So pretty much i was the red of the world living on Mount Everest training forever.
I heard im a good storyteller what do u think?
One day im bound to fall asleep and continue this dream its like a good book stopped at the climax.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
I had a few pokemon dreams. probably from over playing the games when they first came out. Lol

There was one where I joined team rocket, but they kicked me out or something because I kept screwing up their plans. I went to tell the authorities and no one believed me.

Another one I remember is someone threw a pokeball through my window one night, and it had a beautifly in it. I remember looking around for who gave it to me, but no luck

Years
I've had some, but nothing ever thrilling like battles that I remember. Just traveling from place to place with whatever random Pokemon I had

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
I had a really beautiful dream about Pokemon.
I saw Ash was battling a match but Ash did not know Misty was there in the crowd. And she was cheering him.

Back