• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Adventurers in Training - D&D: Icewind Dale [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years

ADVENTURERS
IN TRAINING

D&D: Icewind Dale

The IC thread is located here: Click me!

"What's happened to adventurers? It's all namby-pamby now – none of the legendary stuff like back in the good old days. Them youngsters could learn a thing or two from the legends of old, don't you think…? Say… you don't think there's any way to magic up that kind of experience, do you?"

"Oh, gods, I knew I'd regret owing you a favour someday…"

INTRODUCTION

Spoiler:

BACKGROUND

Adventurers in Training – D&D: Icewind Dale is a role-playing adventure based on the Black Isle Studios game: Icewind Dale, and may also go on to include the events of the Heart of Winter expansion. It takes inspiration from the rules of Dungeons and Dragons, but these rules will not be implemented within the roleplay to allow greater freedom and fewer complications.

(Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with Icewind Dale or the D&D lore, nor do I own the ideas behind the statistics, spells, etc. It's pretty much just Tel and Demevir, who are OCs of mine. Don't know if I even need a disclaimer, but hey. You know the drill. I don't own things.)

Spoiler:

YOU

Spoiler:

SIGN-UP FORM

Spoiler:

ALIGNMENTS

Spoiler:

RACES OF FAERÛN

Spoiler:

CLASSES

Spoiler:

If there are any classes that you wish to use that exist, but aren't included in this list, PM me or post in the OOC thread and I will make a decision. Also, the same goes for if there's anything you're unsure of, I'll try to answer any questions put to me.

STATS

Spoiler:

SPELLCASTING

Spoiler:

RULES

• PC rules apply.
• No godmodding.
• No bunnying, unless you are given permission by the character's owner.
• Try to post at least once a week.
• Note that if you haven't posted for two weeks you will be sent a warning. If you have not posted for a month, you will have to be removed from the RP. If you give reasoning for your absence beforehand, it is less likely you will be removed.
• Romance is allowed, but you know how it is. Don't go too far.
• This RP is rated (T), so stick to that. Don't go overboard on the gore.
• The code to check that you have read the rules is "Oh, and I should probably mention, I haven't read the rules, but I'll give you a fish to make up for it." Yeah, it's long, that's what copy and paste are for ;)
• Respect yourself, the GM and your fellow RPers.
• It is fine to disagree with decisions and suggest new ideas. Just no raging, alright? We're all friends here.

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS

Demevir 'The Interesting' Redbeard
Spoiler:

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS

Tel Karius Ravane - True Epicness
Emela Parmalomé - Godzil
Cassandra Alexandera - Raikiri (On hiatus)
Vash - <Challenger>
Xaltin - siiadams
- Open Spot
- Open Spot
- Open Spot
- Open Spot

IMPORTANT LOCATIONS

Easthaven (Present Day)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heeey, alrighty! Thread up, everyone feel free to sign up or ask for reservations. Or ask questions, or anything - DO WHAT YOU WILL.
Also, thanks to Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for the MASSIVE help with pretty pictures and CSS stuff things, YAAY!

So my SU is below - though he's not an Aventurer in Training, so I can screw lots of rules. Heheheee.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I am so gonna join this, because D&D.
So, for now, I´ll just put this SU that is yet to be filled with actual content :3

Spoiler:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Let me in! It'll take every ounce of willpower I have, but I'm not going to be a bard xD (Might decide on it later, actually)

Name: Vash. Just Vash. Nothing behind it, really.

Nickname/Title/Alias: NONE (But you can call him whatever you want ;))

Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human

Spoiler:

Level: 3

Stats:
Strength: 18 (VASH SMASH!)

Dexterity: 18 (Can't touch this!)

Constitution: 18 (TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!)

Intelligence: 9 (Duh cat goes moo.)

Wisdom: 10 (My opinion on religion? ARROW TO THE FACE!)

Charisma: 17 (Hey. I just met you, and this is crazy, but call me maybe! Wait...What are you gonna call me on? Are cell phones even invented?)

Personality: Vash is quite the douche. Aside from his outright arrogance, most of which pertaining to his looks, he is extremely cocky as well. He goes around flirting with every beautiful woman he sees, seeing it as doing them a favor for coming into their life. This goes even when he is in a relationship. His He goes charging into dungeons without a single thought, although he tends to make it out, either by luck or pure skill, but he boasts that it's both. Vash tends to look down on most other male adventurers, as they normally aren't what he imagines them to be. His general mindset is, "Leave magic to women. We men...We slay things in the heat of battle with a sword or axe in hand!" He's quite the sexist chauvinist, although he does believe heavily in double standards. If a woman goes off on him for being sexist, he will most definitely remember it and bring it up in later conversation if she says something sexist as well. Religion is a definite "No" for him. If he can't see it, he won't believe it.

Despite Vash's brash personality, he does actually care about helping people. He wants to help save the world, although it's already been done before. He just wants to make a difference. After all, a bad world or dead world is no world to live in. If you manage to earn his respect (Nearly impossible), he would gladly die for you. Vash has a certain love of final battles, and an even greater love of heroic deaths. If he wants to go one way, it'll definitely be as badass as possible. His style of fighting is normally "SMASH IT TO PIECES!" but he can be persuaded to use caution.

Vash isn't exactly bright. He's not quite illiterate, he can read and write the common language, but little beyond that. His usual method of solving problems tends to involve an arrow to the face or sword to the neck. He doesn't know very much, but the one thing he DOES know is forestry. He can tell you exactly how to make a salve that will cure sunburn, or tell you what kind of animal that is as well as its habitat, habits, diet, and other such things.

History: Vash was born in a small northern village, far from any other civilization. He was raised in a harsh environment, and was raised by his grandfather, seeing as his parents were drunkards. His grandfather was a stern, cold old man, but he truly cared for his grandson. He taught him everything he knew of the woods around the village, teaching him climbing, the ingredients of natural medicines, and the arts of swordsmanship and hunting, and even helped him deal with social situations as he viewed it as a needed skill. Vash took this a bit further and began his flirtatious methods with the ladies in the one tavern. After a period of fifteen years, the entire population of his village mysteriously disappeared, with the exception of Vash himself, with signs of struggle and webbing strewn about the village. Determined to find his grandfather, he donned a short bow, some light leather armor, and a backpack stuffed with everything he could find. The search went on for two whole months before he found the remains of the villagers in a spider web...A big spider web. He fought the vicious arachnids with his bow until he found a cluster of bodies without their fluids drained. The only one still alive, however, was his grandfather, who survived solely because of his fitness. He told Vash the location of his old armor and weapons, and faded into the afterlife.

Vash, now angry at the world for taking his grandfather, and having an intense hatred for spiders, found the stash exactly where his grandfather said it would be. Once he retrieved the equipment, he set off for civilization, which he found after ten years of searching. As time passed, he soon learned to forget about his tragic past. Ragged, almost crazy, and in need of a shave and bath, he welcomed the embrace of society. He quickly molded back into an average man, despite his harrowing journey. He began his flirtatious methods almost instantly, and even started work as a fur trader. He worked hard for two straight years before he heard of the project. He immediately signed up, excited for the prospect of adventure, furs, and women.

Appearance: Vash is a bit tall, even in Human standards, standing around 6'6. His slim build allows him to navigate tree branches easily. His are long and lanky, hanging around his waist, and contain a great deal of strength, despite their small size. Vash's flowing mane is a light brown that hangs down to his shoulders, but he normally keeps it tied in a ponytail that he keeps concealed using his leather helm. This ranger's eyes are a piercing green, and his slender face is marked with battle scars, leaving a roguish effect. His chin is covered by a light scrubble that he keeps shaved down. He could be considered handsome, and he believes he is as well. Vash's armor consists of pauldroned (They have pauldrons) light leather that provides the effect of "Holy crap if I screw with this guy he'll rip out my spine and eviscerate me!), and his leather helm conceals his face, adding to the frightening effect. Under his leather is a very, very light layer of chain mailing that p rovides little more use than to keep him cold. His gauntlets cover his wrists, the back of his hands, and his forearm, leaving everything below the elbow open. Vash's greaves cover all of his legs, with a slight gap at the knees. When in his casual wear, Vash wears a light green sleeveless tunic and beige long-shorts-short-pants that barely go past his knees. He wears leather boots at all times to provide traction. The only thing he keeps on his persona at all times is the small crystal of emerald that he keeps on a necklace, which of course hangs around his neck.

Gear: Vash comes prepared, and brings EVERYTHING he might need. He has leather armor that provides a significant defense boost against basic weapons, but does little else beyond that. His choice of weaponry is a six-foot claymore, extremely heavy, that he wields with some difficult, and his signature longbow. The longbow is around six feet tall, and requires a great deal of strength to use, even to where Vash has trouble with it. A quiver of arrows accompanies it. He has a backpack filled with small necessities such as flint and steel, a tinderbox, salves and balms made from plants local to his forest, empty leather sacks, a waterskin, and a fully-drawn map of his home forest. His secondary satchel contains whatever food he has, usually loaves of bread, apples, and cheeses. He also has a wood chopping hatchet, but it's pretty much useless in battle.

Code: Oh, and I should probably mention, I haven't read the rules, but I'll give you a fish to make up for it.
Didn't even copy and past!

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Ahh, nice to see SUs coming in ^^ Do you two want reservations? I guess I'll have about 6 spots for now, but I'll most likely open more up later.

Total Points: 42
Because using up all 90 is too mainstream

Well, you're certainly braver than I am :P I think the minimum roll for stats in the IWD (Icewind Dale) game itself was actually around 75 total, but I'm not entirely sure. I won't stop you from having low stats, but your character is probably going to be pretty UP. Keep in mind, you don't progress in these stats, they are permanent - well, unless you get some kind of magical tome thing, but they're really hard to come by and don't actually exist in the regular IWD game. Just so you know.

As a fighter with 4 strength... assuming Baldur's Gate has the same restrictions as IWD, which it probably does, I'd take a look at this: http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Strength
Specifically in the equipment section. In-game, you'd barely be able to use anything and you'd only be able to carry 15lbs of weight. For reference, that's leather armour and nothing else XD

Again, I won't stop you; they're mainly guidelines, and I won't be anywhere near as harsh on the restrictive rules, but jeez, that's one weak character ^_^

Years
Ah, Dungeons & Dragons. My first and favorite RPG. Here's an SU.

Name: Emela Parmalomé

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Race: Elf

Class: Sorceress

Level: 3

Stats:
Strength: 12
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 18

Personality: When one thinks of an elven mage, they envision someone cool, aloof, and distant. They don't think of Emela. She simply loves to be around others, somehow finding something in common. More than her magic or her culinary skills, she is known for being a people person. Talking to people, listening to them, giving or receiving advice, the exchange of words and feelings is one of her favorite pastimes.

Emela's a curious girl, in both senses of the word. She's always eager and willing to explore or wander, to look inside every container. Every container. She often thinks "outside the box", having strange ideas that occasionally turn out to be brilliant. Most times they just end up silly, though. This is a major facet of adventuring for her, as not only can she see cool new things, but she can pick up all sorts of stuff as well.

Silly and fun-loving are all well and good, but she can't always be having fun. When things get serious, she does tend to quiet down and focus, but it's usually focusing on the bright side of things, trying to see the interesting parts. Rather than finding the easiest or most efficient method, she'll opt for the more fun approach. Some adventurers may find her idea of "fun" a little off-putting, however. It usually involves lots of flash and excitement, and more than a little fire.

Sweet, helpful, and just all-around nice, Emela just wants to have a good time. She's friendly, open, and tries to leave things better than how she found them. Just don't try to get on her bad side. If she has one, it's just like her good side, only more likely to seek revenge.

History: Rather than live in some secluded village in the trees, Emela's family were travelers. A small group of 30-40 elves traveling across the land, making a living as traders, entertainers, or guides. Her childhood was spent drifting from one town to another, rarely staying in one place for more than a year. This allowed her to meet many people and learn many things, especially when she discovered she had a talent for the arcane. Since she was never good at "book learning", she never bothered trying to go to a school to learn all the complex formulas Wizards used, instead learning how to do it herself. This gave her time to work on some other skills, and become more versatile.

In her early adulthood, she found a town and fell in love with it. She decided not to travel with the caravan anymore, and open a little shop in town. With her love of cooking and alchemy, she was able to become an assistant at a profitable little shop, though she often had to go out and gather herbs and stuff on her own. Being a traveler at heart, she didn't mind adventuring, and could use her training and magic to keep herself alive. Though she loved the little shop, and hoped to one day own it, she still longed for excitement and challenge. One day, while delivering some goods to the Winter's Cradle, she found a way to fulfill that longing. A man named Demevir Redbeard and his "Adventurers in Training" program...

Appearance: Typical of an elf woman, Emela is of average height, at a dainty 5'. Unusually for a mage, she is no thin, willowy slip of a girl. Her active lifestyle leaves her more muscled than one would think, although not overtly. She's a natural charmer, with her lightly tanned skin, shoulder-length red hair, and soft, blue-green eyes. Like most mages, she wears a robe, preferring red ones. For practicality, hers is more like a red jacket, and she wears white pants and leather shoes.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2psj0gl.jpg

Gear: Being a sorcerer, Emela tends to travel light. Being an elf, she of course has a longbow and a full quiver of arrows, along with a pair of daggers. She is quite fond of acid, carrying a flask of the stuff on her hip, and about five or six more in her backpack. Besides that, she carries several belt pouches, coin purses, and burlap sacks in her pack, just in case she finds anything she likes.

List:
Mage's Robes
Spell Components
Dagger x2
Acid Flask x6
Backpack, lots of extra bags inside
Rations
Ring of Minor TK

Code: Spoiler'd to ensure no one cheats.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Ahh, nice to see SUs coming in ^^ Do you two want reservations? I guess I'll have about 6 spots for now, but I'll most likely open more up later.

Well, you're certainly braver than I am :P I think the minimum roll for stats in the IWD (Icewind Dale) game itself was actually around 75 total, but I'm not entirely sure. I won't stop you from having low stats, but your character is probably going to be pretty UP. Keep in mind, you don't progress in these stats, they are permanent - well, unless you get some kind of magical tome thing, but they're really hard to come by and don't actually exist in the regular IWD game. Just so you know.

As a fighter with 4 strength... assuming Baldur's Gate has the same restrictions as IWD, which it probably does, I'd take a look at this: http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Strength
Specifically in the equipment section. In-game, you'd barely be able to use anything and you'd only be able to carry 15lbs of weight. For reference, that's leather armour and nothing else XD

Again, I won't stop you; they're mainly guidelines, and I won't be anywhere near as harsh on the restrictive rules, but jeez, that's one weak character ^_^

Eh, rather than reserving I´ll just push myself to have this SU done soon xD

I... was planning for this character to be very weak on purpose pretty much, and won´t have a problem carrying only leather and being the weakest weakling around, but if you want I can make him less... weakling mcweakerson :P

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Could I reserve a spot in this rp? I probably won't be able to get an SU up in a little while but, this rp looks aweseome xD

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@ℛesolution ❦ - Oh, by all means, if that's what you were planning then go ahead with it. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into with the whole, ah... 'weakling mcweakerson' thing ;)

@Apollo - Yup, you certainly can. Reservations last... two weeks? Yeah, I'm saying two weeks. I'd totally already decided. Anyway, consider yourself Reserved. That's 'Reserved' in blue, if you can't read it on your theme, because I felt like being fancy.

@Godzil - {D:} Cheaters? Oh noes! Nice SU, you are Accepted. That's 'Accepted' in green, if it's unreadable - should I be bothering with saying this-? ah, heck. COLOURS.

@True Epicness - You are Declined, your SU is ugly and also you smell I guess I'm Accepted, too. YAAY!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I've worked on my SU a bit, and I'm curious. Are guns around in this period of time?

Not in 1281 DR (simulation time), and not in 1484DR (present time). At least, I don't think so, did I see something with musket things? Agh, at most, I've seen a picture of a low-tech gun for concept art for a game that may not even be D&D related anyway. And I'm saying no to guns, anyhow. Crossbows, yes, guns, no.

Guns are a no, guys.

Dat Power Ranger joke tho... eh, still no guns, but have a waffle. Use it wisely. (>'')>#

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
DONE.

Name: Cassandra Alexandera

Nickname/Title/Alias: "Cass"

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human

Class: Barbarian

Level: 6

Stats:
Strength: 18
Dexterity: 17
Constitution: 17
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 18

Personality: Cass is not what you would call a prim and proper lady, being rough and rugged as your typical mercenary having made something of a name for herself due to her outrageous behavior. Cass is abrasive, immature, reckless, and vulgar reveling in simple pleasures and being generally hard to appreciate. This is likely a result of her overwhelming direct and honest nature as she is one to get to the point rather than tip toe around the issue, which in conjunction with her insensitivity makes Cass an unsympathetic and detached individual to say the least. Cass can be playful, however, often fooling around with others with her sarcasm and occasionally innocent humor. She does not take things seriously very often, looking at life as if it were a joke in itself.

She is an individualist, treasuring her own freedom above everything else and working for her own self interests, whatever they may be. Cass despises organized governments, strict traditions, and authority but does not actively pursue change. Instead she prefers watch everything unfold. She follows her whims and impulses doing whatever she feels like at the moment with little hesitation, valuing her own happiness above everything else. Therefore, Cass is not motivated by a desire to do good or evil and will only align herself with either if it serves her interests in some way. In this regard, Cass can take it a bit too far becoming overwhelmingly greedy and self interested, often asking "how does this benefit me?" when posed with any request.

Cass is indulgent, engaging in any activity she deems fun. Gambling, alcohol and aggressive flirting (she isn't picky by the way) are only the beginning for her. She can be often found at bars or taverns drinking to pass the time and then leaving without paying her tab. Cass takes any opportunity she can to break the law or cause, out of habit and simple fun. This goes in accordance with the fact that Cass has very flexible morals, and is not above committing questionable acts especially if coin is thrown into the equation. In fact, Cass can take things took far, reflecting near psychopathic tendencies. Being terribly volatile and easy to provoke, Cass loves to fight and get dirty. In combat, Cass gets caught up in the moment, often resulting in a poor fate for her opponent.

History: Cassandra was born into your typical upper middle class family with an ambitious father and a mild mannered mother, it became quite apparent Cassandra was going to be a tool for her father to advance up the social ladder. She was expected to wear pretty dresses, learn proper manners and show courtesy to all noble lords and ladies while her father continued to bolster his increasing reputation as a merchant and trader. It was a flawless plan on his part, with only problem: Cassandra herself. She despised her father and his dreams as she yearned for freedom, often attempting to foil his plans whenever possible. Her mother did her best to calm Cassandra, saying it was for "her own good" but such sentiments fell on deaf ears.

Cassandra's father planned for an arranged marriage to a member of a relatively well renowned noble house believing the man could control the passionate Cassandra. Sadly, the man never had the chance as Cassandra ran away several weeks prior to the engagement. At the age of 17, Cassandra declared herself as "Cass" with the hopes of forging her own destiny and experiencing the freedom she so desperately desired. However, Cass stepped into a bigger world than she expected, quickly realizing that one does not get far without gold. Refusing to subjecting herself to working the streets, Cass quickly left the more southern regions of Faerun and set herself in the north where she entered a military academy to learn how to use a blade. Women rarely attended military academies, making her something of a novelty. However, Cass grew bored quickly of lessons and soon left the academy after stealing a few weapons and coin, and retreated even more north to Neverwinter after making several stops along the way for some employment as a mercenary.

Cass often took solo jobs or group employment, preferring to keep all the earnings to herself. A fan of escort missions and anything that involving killing someone, Cass built up something of a reputation. However the renown of being a ruthless, efficient and greedy mercenary. For the next few years, Cass remained relatively close Neverwinter, occasionally traveling back south in the colder months for sun and relaxation (as she is still a southern girl at heart).

However, she grew bored and wandered more, catching wind of a promise for more wealth and adventure: "Adventurers in Training? Bah, like I need training. But adventure? That could be nice."

Appearance: Cass is a character that manages to blend both beauty and grit into a seamless package with a bold appearance that is not easy to forget. Standing at about 5"5 (1.65 meters) with a thin yet athletic build, Cass has a capable figure who can hold her own in a fight with her surprising strength and agility. Cassandra's favorite quality is her curves, with a fairly large bust being almost far too noticeable. It becomes clear that Cass is bursting with confidence, wearing a perpetual smile.

Her short red hair is unkempt, with its strands at the mercy of the wind and her dark blue eyes beaming through loose strands of red hair that brush across her delicate facial features. However the gentle nature of her youthful face is offset by a certain level of roughness, including cached on dirt, light bruising and a few cuts and scrapes. Cassandra's eyes are generally warm and inviting, are capable of charming others with relative ease. However, others easily notice the lust that her eyes carry. She has a thin nose and face, with rosy cheeks that compliment her hair. Her skin, however, is lightly tanned making the rosy cheeks hard to notice.

Cassandra's clothing is your typical mercenary garb, being practical and functional. To show off her "qualities," she wears low cut leather armor, with a few loose laces around her cleavage. A small leather belt is worn around her waist holding her flagon of alcohol. Leather pants protect her legs. Cassandra wears dark leather straps across her thighs holding a pair of knives (one on each leg) and a pair of oversized black leather greaves, keeping her feet protected. Over her right shoulder is a baldric which contains her finely crafted two handed claymore with a black hilt. Her hands are protected by a pair of worn leather gauntlets, which have seen many years of action as evidenced by the bloodstains.

Cassandra sports a new extra accessories. Notably, she wears a single necklace with a golden religious symbol hanging from a black leather strap. Cass has invested in some tattoos, with a black tribal symbols on her left shoulder and lower back. For difficult weather conditions, she owns a dark blue cloak. She hates wearing it, but carries it around nonetheless usually make anyone she travels with hold it for her.

Gear: Cass tends to favor traveling lightly but effectively. She wears leather armor (as described in the appearance section) and an abundance of steel knives. She also carries a small bag with basic supplies, such as food, first aid packs and anything else she deems necessary such as her flagon of ale. Her prized possession is her signature Claymore, which she looted from a rival mercenary group in her travels in Neverwinter.

List:
Cassandra's Claymore (+1 if possible)
Leather Armor, Boots, and Gloves
Steel Knives x 2
Endless Flagon of Ale
Bag of Supplies (includes food, first aid packs, a couple of potions, and lockpicks)

Code: "Oh, and I should probably mention, I haven't read the rules, but I'll give you a fish to make up for it."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Ha-ha! Putting D&D in the title was a good idea after all :) I would join, but my plate's full atm. Have fun mates

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
WIP. You had me at D&D so I will give it a try. Just need to add history and gear once I work out how to convert her from my original world to the workings of D&D.

Ooh - what was the original world, might I ask? Just out of curiosity, I'm not really bothered about compatibility or the like.

19s in Strength and Charisma go above the starting maximum of 18 (for a human, at least), so they'd usually require Cass to have acquired magical tomes of some kind. Tel, for instance, acquired a tome for each stat while adventuring in the Sword Coast - his stats at level 1 were 18, 18, 18, 18, 14, 6. Of course, if she has enchanted items that boost her stats to that degree upon equipping them, please just keep to the base stats and mention them instead in the gear section.

Depends for now how you can reason the things in your history section - including your wish to be higher than level 5. Apart from those (relatively little) things, though, your SU looks pretty nice so far :)

@Shango - Hehe, it certainly was, and I have you to thank for that, my friend. Shame your plate's full, this RP makes some lovely roast potatoes. And waffles. Lots of waffles.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Oh right. Forgot you capped at 18 when I was doing the stats. I was full D&D make an uncultured tank mode with high charisma for fun mode. My bad. That was quickly changed since I don't know if I can justify a mercenary getting a tomb easily enough in my history. I could try but I don't know if the work is worth it.

And the original world was my own creation with the help of SV and our failed RP here on PC. I basically just need to swap out names and convert her from that world to Faerun to the best of my ability. Been a while since I ventured there. Probably keep her adventures to the north since I am familiar with Neverwinter more than anything. Thank you Neverwinter Nights. :D

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Raikiri - Ah, righty, no biggie. All good now, anyway. It's just the D&D games I've played have been capped at 18 during character creation, which is essentially what this is. That could be bypassed, though, if you were importing a character, so... eh. Since it's not working on D&D, stats are basically all-new for Cass.

As far as tomes go, they weren't available in IWD. Still, I'm expanding a little on the game, so I may well make a few available. And then everyone can murder each other over them >:) YAAY!

@People in general - SUs so far are looking pretty nice, though from the looks of things, Tel is going to hate a lot of you :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Just wondering, is Tel another development of Turnip? If so, I've found your website!
TURNIPS!

And your shirt as well, if you decide to name other characters after root-based vegetables.
Spoiler:

images

Last edited:
Back