• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I ordered two singles a few days ago.
Jirachi
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png

Spoiler:

Latias
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png

Spoiler:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I just ordered the Latias full art too! I love latias, so i couldnt wait for plasma freeze.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That Latias is amazing!

Anyway, I got some nice PS pulls today! Not gonna post my vid though. Technically vids. Six minutes in, my camera stopped recording and I didn't notice till the end. So there are two videos. I really need to learn to edit. But anyway, I got both Garbodor from PS, the non-holo rare is actually a reverse holo so that's nice. I got the Giratina rare as well, the uncommon Elgyem, and Phanpy which...I didn't even know was in this set haha. I got an extra rare Leavanny and a reverse Torterra rare, which...looks really, really nice in reverse. :D I got some Unleashed as well. No Legends, but I pulled a really pretty Xatu holo. :)

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
That Latias is amazing!

Anyway, I got some nice PS pulls today! Not gonna post my vid though. Technically vids. Six minutes in, my camera stopped recording and I didn't notice till the end. So there are two videos. I really need to learn to edit. But anyway, I got both Garbodor from PS, the non-holo rare is actually a reverse holo so that's nice. I got the Giratina rare as well, the uncommon Elgyem, and Phanpy which...I didn't even know was in this set haha. I got an extra rare Leavanny and a reverse Torterra rare, which...looks really, really nice in reverse. :D I got some Unleashed as well. No Legends, but I pulled a really pretty Xatu holo. :)

I watched the first part of your video ! To help save upload time in your videos, you can remove the outer packaging of packs (cardboard or tins) and then just show the packaging if required. Then start the video with you showing the unopened booster packs and get to work ! I'm guessing you were using a webcam since the image was reversed O_O !
Seems like some okay pulls, are the Platinum and Arceus packs cheaper than the plasma storm ?

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I got one of those Keldeo boxes that comes with the figure and the jumbo card. Pulled a holo cobalion, holo garchomp, rare garchomp, and reverse hydreigon, so definitely not bad pulls. And ive never had a jumbo card, so thats neat.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Just got these in the mail today. I am trying to get all of the original Diamond and Pearl cards.

Noctowl
Spoiler:

Azumarill
Spoiler:

Dustox
Spoiler:

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Just got my giratina full art and zekrom full art in the mail today, along with two packs of thunder knuckle. Nothing much in there, but i did get a vaporeon.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I dont like ordering too many single cards, as it takes some of the fun out of it, but sometimes i am forced to. So i just ordered the secret rare rayquaza from DE. At least i had two giftcards i bought on swagbucks, so in stead of 25 dollars, i got it for about 12. Cant wait for it to get here.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Today I bought a Brifblim Blister, and a Keldeo Tin. I was pleasantly surprised that the Keldeo Tin had Pirouette Meloetta, since I already had Aria Forme.

From PS, I got a Holo Weezing, which I wanted, a Liepard, Reverse Solrock, which was awesome, and a reverse Plasma Grunt.

From BC, I got Holo Blastoise, another great pull, and a reverse Croagunk, which I thought was pretty cool looking.

I got some other stuff, but those are the main sets I collect. The Drifblim promo is really nice, with a very cute picture of Drifblim on it. The PS sampler was a little disappointing and had all cards I already had. But, on the bright side, it came with a PS checklist, which I have deconstructed to be taped into my binder. When I redeemed my promo code for TCGO, I was unfortunately given another Aria Forme Meloetta, which sucks cuz my main deck right now has Fighting and Grass cards, so I really wanted that online Pirouette forme. Hopefully when I buy the Black Kyurem tin I get the right card online.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I watched the first part of your video ! To help save upload time in your videos, you can remove the outer packaging of packs (cardboard or tins) and then just show the packaging if required. Then start the video with you showing the unopened booster packs and get to work ! I'm guessing you were using a webcam since the image was reversed O_O !
Seems like some okay pulls, are the Platinum and Arceus packs cheaper than the plasma storm ?

Aww thank you! <3 I have actually started taking off the cardboard/plastic linings, except for the promo blisters. :) And sadly, the only way I can film is through my webcam. I have a video camera, but I lost the battery charger and I don't really have a way to get it to work with my computer either. So the webcam will just have to do. Believe me, I'd be much more comfortable if I knew I wouldn't always be seen on camera when I do those things, haha.

And the Arceus packs run about...$3.98 here I believe? PS is $4.19, so yeah, a bit cheaper, especially since it's older.

Currently waiting on a Base Set booster pack. So will let you know what I get.

OMG I read pack as box for a moment there and was like WHOA but hey, a pack is still good. I love those old cards. <3

Also, nothing I got from a pack or anything, but my brother and I did some trading yesterday and I got some neat old stuff! Got the holo Fossil Gengar and Aerodactyl, holo Expedition Butterfree, non-holo Jungle Wigglytuff, and a Japanese Southern Island Butterfree. :) I'm a happy me!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Also, nothing I got from a pack or anything, but my brother and I did some trading yesterday and I got some neat old stuff! Got the holo Fossil Gengar and Aerodactyl, holo Expedition Butterfree, non-holo Jungle Wigglytuff, and a Japanese Southern Island Butterfree. :) I'm a happy me!
I love Fossil set! I wish they would reprint some of these old sets again. Would be really fun to add some old old old cards to our decks.

Southern Island is an awesome set. I still have mine. I'm glad I got my Grandma to buy it for me way back! XD

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
MY LATIAS GOT HERE TODAY. AHH.
Its amazing.

Also, got in a latias ex delta, and a mint Rocket's Zapdos.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So the excitement of me going to the PF pre later this week made me buy more cards to satiate my lust for moar. I bought 2 PS and 2 BC.

From BC I got reverse Great Ball and Delibird, a Holo Dusknoir, completing the evo line, and a full art Cheren! My first full art card. I was just thinking earlier that I'm about due to get one with all the money I've been spending. Thought I was hoping more for an EX card.

From PS I got a reverse Timburr, a Braviary, and a Moltres EX! Regular art though but still a good haul. In the common department, I got a fair amount of Pokemon I didn't have today, along with a Ralts, which was the only Pokemon in the Gallade line I was missing!

It was a good day. I probably won't be buying any more cards until PF pre unless I can find an Elite Trainer box.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Well id be extremely impressed if you pulled a full art moltres. Id have to stone you for being a witch.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well id be extremely impressed if you pulled a full art moltres. Id have to stone you for being a witch.
How about this?
Spoiler:

That's right! I pulled a full art Landorus EX from my Boundaries Crossed boosters today!

I bought 2, and in addition to the awesome EX, I got a Golduck (which I already had), a Reverse Lillipup that's adorable, and to top it off, the same booster that had the EX also had a Reverse Grumpig! Which is a rare card! I love when I get rare Reverse Holo cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back