• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and the return of Pokemon [PG-13]: OOC

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Totodile12345 - if you add your age, and change a little bit of your History and personality, you're accpeted.

The History and Personality doens't look right to me though. Pokemon isn't popular, and is out-of-date in my Roleplay. So being 'The Bagon Maniac' is strange, isn't it?

Years

Totodile12345 - if you add your age, and change a little bit of your History and personality, you're accpeted.

The History and Personality doens't look right to me though. Pokemon isn't popular, and is out-of-date in my Roleplay. So being 'The Bagon Maniac' is strange, isn't it?

sorry your'e DECLINED
like what lucario said, your history conflicts with the story and personality too
but if you make does minor changes your'e ACCEPTED
Hey, Aura.Lucario( or leader? jk)
You know, I think that if we have one more person in the anti-heroes team(aka traitors), we can start this rp.
Don't you think so?
well since two people have reserved... not quite
and we are intending for a total of 8 people(minus us)
to join this roleplay
sorry for the wait>T_T
good things are worth waiting for though XD

Last edited:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Well, here's my SU

Name: Aeon Erk
Role: Hero (If there's still a spot)
Hometown: Sandgem, Sinnoh

History: Aeon has always lived away from big cities and has always loved living in the quiet and nice Sandgem Town. Living without a father has been hard for him but he's taking it through day by day. In school was he more the quiet one who rarely said a word which often put him as the outcast of the class but he has nothing against it.

Personality: Aeon is usually calm in every situation and can be sometimes lazy. Instead of be in class does he often skip school just to be in the beautiful nature and spending time in the calm and clean lake south of the town.

Looks: He has natural brown hair and blue eyes and usually wears shirts with zippers. He's often using dark jeans and black traveling shoes.

Aeon likes - Nature and relaxation
Lysander dislikes - Being forced to do things, being disturbed.

Starting Pokemon - Pidgeot
Nickname - Airforce
Gender - Male
Likes - To relax and eating
Dislikes - Being annoyed
Moves - Air Slash, Aerial Ace, Fly and Steel Wing

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Tough question there.

Discussed that with Rlyn99 before starting the thread.

The thing is, if everybody have, like, 6 pokemon, then the poke-battles will be pretty messy, and the more pokemon you have in your team, the less time you'll spend with one pokemon, and we want good bondings in this RP.

So everybody will have ONE, and only ONE pokemon, except for the Tourneys, which, Rlyn99 would explain to ya.

*stares at Rlyn99 blankly*

Back