• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
Years
This hack looks pretty sweet. I'm superstitious that the moment remakes of Hoenn start taking off Nintendo will release a remake for the 3DS (remember when Johto remake hacks were just starting out, the most advanced back then was Shiny Gold, and then Game Freak announced HeartGold and SoulSilver?), but this is still very impressive, especially if you can recreate dive and all the mechanics that go with it (you can do away with Defog as an HM, no one will mind :P). I'm eager to see what you'll do with the time based events in Hoenn (given that you have days of the week to work with as opposed to just semi-random intervals of time), as well as what else you'll put in (staying true to the original is great, but putting your own spin on things is what makes these remakes unique).

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I played your Hack dude and I'm have to say I'm amazed! I hope that we'll have some more Beta's in the next time :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
the cool thing is if i play the spanish version of this il be able to learn basic spanish just by comaring this to the original ruby and sapphire.

but keep up the good work i would love to see a change up in the TMs given out by the gym leaders to incorporate the extra 50 approx TMs added in gen 4.

also will you be keeping the gymleaders teams the same or balancing the levels a bit like they did in HGSS with Falkner and whatnot

In any case i hope this hack gives you entertainment and drive to work through it to completion

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Here the hack translated. Sorry for the wait: [link removed- linking to ROMs is against the rules, please provide a link to a patch instead!]

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
This looks awesome, but I can't talk to any NPCs besides the ones in Pokemon centers and Pokemarts and the doors to any other buildings won't open.

YORAMRW

8-bit producer & Pokémon GB music hacker
Years
I wonder why he hides all his videos. Is there something happened about him on this forum?

Years
This project has been going on since 2011 and although I respect that the team has managed to get so far on a really difficult task I can't help but wish it would finally be completed! So all I can do is wish luck to whomever is involved :) Thanks for making this hack, I'm sure it will be awesome when it is done!

FrostedDragonite

Pokemon ShadowSilver Developer
Years
hey mikelan98, can you put a new link of the English patch for this game please! Also, is the English translations still use the pokemon diamond spanish version or the English pokemon diamond?

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
One word EPIC! I guess this'll open new possibilities in DS Rom Hacking.. Great Job guys! I Hope It gets finished and please Share your knowledge after ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back