• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Like your School??

Do you like School?

• Yep!!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I have no problem

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I dont like it but i hafta go anyway

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I have no real problem with my school. It's a nice school, probably the best in our district according to a lot of people and most of the teacher's are nice.

Of course some people are not real nice. Not that they are all seflsh, but I'm new and hardly anyone talks to me. They are just too wrapped up in their own things to notice I guess :(

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Haruka said:
Nah.. don't yell at me because I

LOVE SCHOOL!

School keeps me interested and encourages me to post more quality posts. ^_^
Bam. That's exactly what it does not do for me.:(

My school itself is neat though, 40% of the people at honor students.:cool:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
latiosspud said:
As long as you're a Canadian citizen (was born in Canada or lived in Canada non-stop for 5 years) you can officially call yourself a Canadian and was the "except one" born in Italy or what?
o_o The "except one" was my grandpa on my mom's side. He was born in England. XP

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I like school, its way diffrent in high school then public school, much more people going their seperate ways to get to the next class....

Since its the beginnig of it for me, I like it so far, I'm keeping up with my school work and the teachers aren't mean.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I Love being in school , in the old building , everything about my school , Tan house , the other houses , the core , detentions , prioritie periods , yelling back at teahcer s, fighting kids , I just love school , and i get no homework ^^.

Cherrim

Years
No homework, eh? I'd say "lucky", but I wouldn't really mean it. You need homework to get through school properly. Not a ton of it, but you do need it.

Like math. You have to have math homework for practice if anything else. You can't learn math concepts if you don't practice them. You'll just forget unless you have the experience. x_X

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
but we have math 83 minutes straight , plus a math seminar on tuesdays and Math Busters everyother day in homeroom ^^.

Cherrim

Years
We've got math for an hour and 15 minutes every day. x_x Even longer since first period is sometimes disrupted.

o_O; Grade 10 math is hard. I brought my math textbook home this weekend to do some questions even though we don't have homework. I only got a 77% on my first test, so I don't want a repeat of that. >_>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
yep thats how much we have it for , i have it B1 , or B block Red days . For C block i ave classes 113 minutes STRAIGHT , even gym.

Cherrim

Years
Next year in grade 10 we take B lunch which is 2 full periods and a half period. Break for lunch, then take the other half of the period, then last period. C lunch is in grade 11 and 12 I think. I think it's something like 3 full classes, lunch, then another class. ;_; I'd die.

Years
School is okay..or maybe I'm saying that cause I'm popular anyway! I get good grades...I get A's so its not a problem but I'm scared to go to high school! Mainly cause I have to try out for cheerleading again...I get nervous but I am a cheerleader I dunno but I think school is fun depending one the teachers you have!

Years
I like my school because I have three periods before lunch and one period after lunch (Except on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) so it seems short.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
My schedule works like this

A 7:40 am - 9:03 am
B 9:08 am - 10:33 am
C - 10:38 am - 12:39 pm < lunch
D - 12:39 pm - 2:07 pm

all classes except C are 83 minutes ; C is 113

I have History and Foundations on 1 , or red day
I have English and Biology on 2 or White day
I have Gym on Red and Seminar on White
I have Keyboarding D Block everyday until november

IM so repetitive lmao

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I'm homeschooled, so I don't really go to a school. I did for a little while, and it was cool. Too bad the most popular guy started liking me right before I left. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kayleigh said:
I'm homeschooled, so I don't really go to a school. I did for a little while, and it was cool. Too bad the most popular guy started liking me right before I left. XD
LOL, poor guy.

I like my school, sort of. It offers students lots of optional courses and gives money to many various clubs such as, Anime Club! XD <--- Only place where I get to watch anime, so it's great for me. ^-^;; However, the sanitation needs to be improved though, some washrooms are only but others are just bizzare. x_x;;;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
I'm homeschooled too, so there isn't really that much to like about it. I don't meet any friends, and I get very lonley. Sometimes I take a few classes in a private school. Maybe I'm just too shy to make friends...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
i used to be so popular at my old school cause i knew so much about yugioh/pokemon and i had a lot o friends...i constantly remind my parents of that in a feeble attempt to move back to san diego (it's better than korea in every possible aspect), yes im a little bit like stephanie_

now at my new school im semi-popular, mostly with the yugioh crowd, but almost all the guys play it so it's generally 70% of the boys in my grade...the teachers are okay; 1 extremely un-strict teacher, 1 cool teacher, 2 real meanies!>P

OMG i wish i was at my old school...plus we have a dance coming up and if i were at my old school i could get pretty much any girl to go out with me...here however i ripped up my permission slip and i never got to tell the girl i liked back home that i liked her, but i might move back in a couple years so that was probably a good idea...

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
My school's okay... The teachers are alright, food's good, and the work ain't so bad.
But, my gawd! The kids there are terrible! They can be very mean sometimes, plus the fact that they're so irritating with this dating stuff. It's only seventh grade. ^_^;; I'm also very shy.

I'd really like to be homeschooled. >.>

Back