• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

enxel

x trainer
Years
How are you supposed to get this item in Tropicia Town?

captureaj.png

If that is Manaphy I'm gonna be sad...

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Hi,

i'm kinda new to roms, emulations and stuff but is there a .gba file of this game?
I just downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX (Newest version got deleted from megaupload)
but it's only .exe file etc...
I really want to play it, i like the screenies and the story and everything lol but i only have a mac :(

enxel

x trainer
Years
Hi,

i'm kinda new to roms, emulations and stuff but is there a .gba file of this game?
I just downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX (Newest version got deleted from megaupload)
but it's only .exe file etc...
I really want to play it, i like the screenies and the story and everything lol but i only have a mac :(
First of all, this is not a hack and it's not a rom and does not have anything to do with emulation.

And as far as I know, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, unless you install a virtual machine in your mac with a windows OS there is no way to play this on a mac, sorry.

Guitar guy

uber trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
is there a way to mute the sound of pokemon raptor so I can play my music in windows media player whilst I play the game?

its not that I don't appreciate the music of the game, its just I'd like to play my own for a change.

I'm not trying to replace the music with my own mp3s I just want to mute the game entirely

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
is there a way to mute the sound of pokemon raptor so I can play my music in windows media player whilst I play the game?

its not that I don't appreciate the music of the game, its just I'd like to play my own for a change.

I'm not trying to replace the music with my own mp3s I just want to mute the game entirely

There is no option to do this, so I don't think this is possible.

How are you supposed to get this item in Tropicia Town?

captureaj.png

If that is Manaphy I'm gonna be sad...

I have NO idea how to get that, but I will be searching and see if I stumble across something.

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Darn... I can't seem to find the Shadow Dimension portal anymore :(

Does the place the portal is in change every time you open the game, or does it change every time you go somewhere?

Also, could someone give a full list of possible locations?

EDIT: Never mind! Raptor Ball Obtained! :D

Any idea what exactly it does? I was hoping it would turn Pokemon shiny :(

EDIT 2: NOOOO!!!!
I tried the shedinja clone glitch on the raptor ball, and when I saved, all my Pokemon turned into Missingno.!!! :(
Luckily I have a backup file...

EDIT 3: Ok. The glitch doesn't happen as long as only one raptor ball is in your inventory. So I let Ninjask hold one, used the one on Shedinja to catch Suicune, and now I just caught 4 more nincadas for use :)

Last edited:
Years

Does the place the portal is in change every time you open the game, or does it change every time you go somewhere?

I tried the shedinja clone glitch on the raptor ball, and when I saved, all my Pokemon turned into Missingno.!!! :(

EDIT 3: Ok. The glitch doesn't happen as long as only one raptor ball is in your inventory. So I let Ninjask hold one, used the one on Shedinja to catch Suicune, and now I just caught 4 more nincadas for use :)

first off, where was the raptor ball and it makes your pokes grow stronger faster, second, the duplicating glitch works best with master ball cuz its a no fail catch rate just like the raptor ball but doesn't make a missing no.
Lastly, if I were you, I'd stick to the master ball

EDIT: Can someone pleas tell me where to get ether, max ether, elixer, or max elixer?

Last edited:

enxel

x trainer
Years

There isn't a way to do this in the game, but if you open the Windows sound manager (Volume Mixer in Windows 7) you can choose which applications to mute.

Wow, I didn't think the glitch would cause such thing with the Raptor Ball and here I was going to try it without a backup file, thanks for telling us.

first off, where was the raptor ball and it makes your pokes grow stronger faster, second, the duplicating glitch works best with master ball cuz its a no fail catch rate just like the raptor ball but doesn't make a missing no.
Lastly, if I were you, I'd stick to the master ball

EDIT: Can someone pleas tell me where to get ether, max ether, elixer, or max elixer?
Tha Raptor Ball can be obtained only if you have the Dark Fragment, and you use it on B4F in the Shadow Dimension. With the Ether and Elixirs, I'm sorry but I just can't remember when I found the ones I have, I just know some of them were hidden in rocks, some items are hidden this way too.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Catch rates seems to be too low. I tried to catch Raikou and I used about 30 ultra balls but I didn't got it. That needs to be fixed because it's pretty frustrating if you have to use that many ultra balls and still don't get it. I think 25% is good basic catch rate for Ultra Ball.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
hey guys, please, pretty please tell me where can the magnet or charcoal be found for evolving magmar and electabuzz! please!

the game itself is imho, perfect. i think it topped RS/FRLG :)

Happy Azumarill

All society is one big pie
Years
hey guy's i know this is the wrong to post this, but i need help to make my own pokemon game. i don't now how to all the scripting stuff. the rest is easy, but i can't that. just pm me stuff and then figure out then. sorry for this.

Guitar guy

uber trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
There isn't a way to do this in the game, but if you open the Windows sound manager (Volume Mixer in Windows 7) you can choose which applications to mute.

thanks but I tried that and pokemon raptor isn't appearing as an application
so I can't edit the volume of raptor using that method
I'm using windows 7 ultimate

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
Catch rates seems to be too low. I tried to catch Raikou and I used about 30 ultra balls but I didn't got it. That needs to be fixed because it's pretty frustrating if you have to use that many ultra balls and still don't get it. I think 25% is good basic catch rate for Ultra Ball.

Raikou is a legendary Pokemon. It's supposed to have a low catch rate, just like it does in every other game. :/

Is this game actually finished? Or close to it?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
So, I just started playing. And of course I would find a shiny Pokemon in a game I can't trade with my Pt/HG/SS ;__;

It's a Shiny Rattata by the way. >_> Funny how I was just thinking how much it would suck to find one.

THEY BETTER BE MORE COMMON IN THIS GAME OR SOMETHING D:<

2ai30ps.png

By the way, the game is pretty awesome. Only just got my PokeDex (and caught a shiny) but it's great so far. :3

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
I don't think you have much experience with game mechanics.

You think Balls are supposed to have a default catch rate, so that no matter what Pokemon you're against, how much HP it has, and what status it has, it doesn't affect the chance of catching it?
That's wrong.

Ultra Balls give a 2x multiplier to the basic random catching number limit, which results from a complex function involving base HP, current HP, status, ball type, and the Pokemon's catch rate.

Raikou has a catch rate of 3. That means, if you bring it down to red health and put it to sleep, in a normal game, it'll probably take around 45 ultra balls to catch it.

In fact, Raptor has a higher catch rate than anything else. I caught Groudon with my third Great ball.

enxel

x trainer
Years
hey guys, please, pretty please tell me where can the magnet or charcoal be found for evolving magmar and electabuzz! please!

the game itself is imho, perfect. i think it topped RS/FRLG :)
There is a guy in Daystraits Port that gives you the power-up item of one of the types of your first pokemon in the party in exchange for a Heart Scale.

thanks but I tried that and pokemon raptor isn't appearing as an application
so I can't edit the volume of raptor using that method
I'm using windows 7 ultimate
Well, that is strange because I'm using W7 Ultimate too, whenever I play I access to the volume mixer from the system tray volume icon and I have no problem to mute it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2020
I know this is wanted so very much, but can you add some animations in the attack; whether it's merely a Water Gun animation for Water attacks, anything is cool. :)

I have an idea where you can have one animation related to an attack for the specific element type and type of attack, although you do not have to follow:
Normal (special): Hidden Power
Normal (physical): Tackle
Fire (special): Ember
Fire (physical): Fire Punch
Water (special): Water Gun
Water (physical): Aqua Tail
Electric (special): Thundershock
Electric (physical): Thunderpunch
Grass (special): Energy Ball
Grass (physical): Power Whip
Ice (special): Icy Wind
Ice (physical): Ice Punch
Dragon (special): Dragon Breath
Dragon (physical): Dragon Claw
Dark (special): Dark Pulse (only special attack in Dark catagory)
Dark (physical): Pursuit/Bite
Psychic (special): Confusion
Psychic (physical): Psycho Cut
Fighting (special): Aura Sphere
Fighting (physical): Brick Break
Poison (special): Sludge
Poison (physical): Poison Jab
Bug (special): Signal Beam
Bug (physical): Fury Cutter
Flying (special): Air Cutter
Flying (physical): Wing Attack
Rock (special): AncientPower/Power Gem
Rock (physical): Rock Slide
Ground (special): Earth Power
Ground (physical): Magnitude
Steel (special): Flash Cannon
Steel (physical): Iron Head/Tail
Ghost (special): Shadow Ball
Ghost (physical): Shadow Punch

I know you have other great things to do, but if you do have the spare time to start animating attacks, can you start something like this (or use similar animations from the official games)?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I've been trying to get the Pokeball in Tropicia Town's lake. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I did find a place to the south of the town (Route 20) where you can get by the barriers in the water. It doesn't take you to the lake, but I think it's a great start.

LandmarkRoute20.png

This is a landmark, when you see this trainer, you are very close to the spot.

BarrierBypassRoute20.png

This is the area, you surf through the space and go to the right from there.

Back