• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat was dozing off as her companions walked nearer to her room. Kat was in the bathroom, sitting on the bathtub rim. She was going to wash her face quickly, but forgot as she fell asleep. She awoke to a female voice close to her door. "My Zorua comes from a lab." Kat opened the bathroom door, and noticed that Star and Kiyoko were gone. "Must of went off and played while I was asleep..." Kat murmured to herself. Kat walked out of the door, to see Psy greeting the people. She was acting like a human would, shaking hands, and pleasantly chatting. Psychically, but still chatting. "Oh! Here comes the girl of the hour! Welcome back to reality sleepy head!" Kat sighed. "Stop talking like my mother Psycho." Psy glared at Kat, and went back inside of the dorm room. Kat looked to the two people before her, and waved them inside. "Hello Kilik, and you to Ruby. Are you joining us in our training?" Kat asked as politely as she could.

~Meanwhile~

Star was awoken by the feeling of sudden coolness. She couldn't feel Kiyoko's body anymore. At least, until he grabbed her. She could feel his little hands as he crawled to a corner. Kiyoko hugged her close to him, his knees squeezing against her. Star coughed and squirmed around. "W-What's the ma-a-A! *Cough* *Wheeze* atter..." Star squirmed out of Kiyoko's grasp slowly, but quickly moved back to his side. "What is it Zo? Another bad dream? You seem really spooked." Star said nervously. She really hoped no one was coming for Kiyoko.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled when Toffee went down. Tyro was more than enthusiastic as he pumped a fist in the air. Now, Porkers was sent in. This battle was about to get... interesting. Both were fire-types, but Tyro had the advantage of also knowing fighting moves. Lucia wasn't that familiar with Tepigs but she was pretty sure that most of Porker's moves would be fire based.

"Ready now Porkers? Well start off nice 'n' easy with a Tackle!" Lucia looked at the attack and had to fight the urge to smirk. Really? A tackle? There had to be more than that. The Tepig hit right into Tyro's leg causing the Combusken to stagger back, but not by much. Tyro grinned as he saw his foe leap back, "Bring it on!" Porkers shouted in a friendly way.

Tyro smirked, "Oh, I'm bringing it little dude!"

"Tyro, hit Porkers with a Double Kick!" Tyro smiled and ran right at his opponent, "Dude! Watch my killer kick!" Tyro shouted out as he kicked out at Porkers with one leg and then with the other and jumped back causing a bit of dust to rise into the air.

Lucia looked between the two. If Tyro did faint, then Samuel and Roberto would be more than enough to take down Bree's remaining pokemon. The good things was that Tyro was getting in much needed practice that he never got at the Bernavard estate. All he had fought against were training dummies as well as the Red Legion in mock battles. No offense to the Red Legion, but not every single pokemon fought like them. Some used tricks and others attacked from afar. Now he would be getting that experience and would learn so much during their stay here.

Roberto frowned, "His footwork needs some polishing."

Samuel nodded, "Indeed, I could easily position myself so that those kicks would barely scratch me."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xD So Kat was in the bathroom? Lol!)

Kilik Chambers

'Yes they sure are.' Ruby replied. 'My Zorua comes from a lab.' A lab? That sounded interesting, Kilik was even showing his stunned face! As for the handful thing, it must be common then. Oh for crying out- It is common! Mistress was still giggling & walking close to the real humans. Actually her giggle sounded a little more sinister now. Oh no...she better not have another prank in hand.

"I'm sorry. I never got your name. I'm called Mistress!~" Mistress giggled out to the other Zorua, who was Kilik with a tail at the moment. What was her name? Maybe she could prank her later~

Kilik, Ruby & their transformed Zorua's reached Kat's room with ease. He opened the door & went inside. Cr*p! Rude not to knock, especially a girl's room! He could apologize for that later. Then Psy suddenly appeared & started greeting everyone. Er, no surprise there. Kat then came to view, annoyed by her Kirlia it seems. "Hi Kat. Sorry about not knocking & walking in so rudely. Training's gonna have to wait. I wanna go see if...the boy is...okay..." His thoughts waere replaced with something else when Kilik saw Star &...what are the odds!

It was the boy from yesterday! "Hey! You're the injured boy from yesterday!" Either Kilik was dreaming, or the boy was real. He was huddled up against the corner with his knees against Star, who seemed to have awakened. "How are you feeling? Did N treat you well?" He asked. He was a little worried about the boy at the moment. He was really weak yesterday, N obviously took care of him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael smiled at his newly caught Riolu through the Pokeball and started walking back towards his dorm room. When he was nearly there he saw somebody that looked lost and he approached the person cautiously. Rafael let a smile when he saw that the person was in the Raikou dorm as well as he was.

" Hello there are you lost " Rafael asked the person and then Rafael's Pikachu hopped on it's trainers shoulder and then hopped on his head for a couple of seconds while waiting for the person to answer him. Rafael slightly giggled when the Pikachu stopped hopping on his head.

Years
Atlus Midgard

Atlus sighed as he walked past a familiar tree for the fifth time this hour. Flan and Snort decided to return to thier pokeballs halfway through, so only Munch the Sewaddle was out, perched on his shoulder. He stopped for a bit, trying to remember landmarks from his map, but to no avail. He was about to bring out his map when someone came from his side cautiously.

" Hello there are you lost " Atlus took a look at the strangers coat, which was the same yellow as his. The Pikachu suddenly jumped up on his shoulder, them on his head! It was quite a show, and Atlus bairly stiffled a laugh. Munch, however, decided to do the same, and climbed to the top of his own trainers head, as if to prove he could do the same. Munch waved at the Pikachu. Atlus was not sure what to think, but decided to let Munch stay on top as long as he didn't jerk around too much.

Atlus nerviously said back, "Uhhmm,........ya, I am just fresh off the boat, so I am having a little trouble finding my way around. I was heading to the Raikou dorm, though I have no real plans once I get thier." He decided he better introduce himself. "My name is Atlus Midgard, and this is Munch...(pointing at Munch)...on my head."

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Uhhmm,........ya, I am just fresh off the boat, so I am having a little trouble finding my way around. I was heading to the Raikou dorm, though I have no real plans once I get thier."
He heard the boy say to Rafael then after a couple more seconds heard him say "My name is Atlus Midgard, and this is Munch.on my head."

" Well nice to meet you Atlus and Munch. I'm Rafael and this is my trusty partner Pikachu " Rafael said as he pointed to his Pikachu that was on his head. Rafael slightly smiled and then started to walk towards the dorm.

" Follow me to the dorm " He said a few seconds before he stated walking towards the dorm hoping that the boy will follow him

Years
Alus Midgard

After their brief introduction, he walked off, and Atlus followed him to the dorm. After arriving, Atlus found his room. It had all the nessesities, and was comfortable enough for a start. It just needed.....a potted plant or something to add some color and smell to the room. Well for another day, he supposed. He dropped off his big pack, and put a few pokeballs from home and a few other important items in a smaller sachel bag. Their was still a good bit of day left, and Atlus wasn't about to spend it pondering around inside. He walked out to the entrance, and at a table inside, took out a map of the island and tried to think of something to do, wondering if he should invite Rafael or not.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

"Oh, I'm bringing it little dude!" Porkers heard Tyro say. Porkers smirked, he wished that Tyro wasn't so weak so that it would be a fair battle. But that didn't matter, all that Porkers thinks of in battles is winning and goin' for it! It was Lucia's turn though, "Tyro, hit Porkers with a Double Kick!" She called out. Good thing Tepigs were part normal. Tyro ran over to Porkers, "Dude! Watch my killer kick!" He called out to him. Porkers tried to jump out of the way but a leg managed to kick his back, making him twirl in the air and landing on his feet with some dirt scruffs. Some dust had wen't in the air, but it had soon fainted. Porkers panted a bit but then stopped and got back in form. "Nice revover Porkers. Now it's time ta try somethin' new. Porkers, combo with Yawn 'n' Will-O-Whisp!"

If this would work, Tyro would get drowsy and be burned. Which he would get hurt from every five seconds. Porkers let some fire come out of his nose before breathing in and yawning out, the yawn made it's way to Tyro with should make him drowy. There was no way to dodge a yawn, and now that he was getting tired Will-O-whisp had a better chance of hitting. Bree's pokemon may not have had allot of experience in fighting, except Porkers, but as a country farm girl there were allot of tricks they had learned. And Combo moves that was simple, effective and very well thought out. Turning back to Porkers, the Tepig shot a couple of fire ball's towards Tyro. Since he was also a fire type it would take more than one flame to burn him.

The flames then each quickly flew to Tyro, the first one hit, the second one missed and the third also managed to hit. When the second Flame hit the ground some dust came up, but whe nit wen't away Tyro seemed to be on fire. "Te-e-e-epig!" (Yeehaw! It worked!) Porkers called out, happily.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby and Kilik walked inside the room with their Zorua's.

"I'm sorry. I never got your name. I'm called Mistress!~" Kilik's Zorua asks Yuki. "My name is Yuki~" Ruby's Zorua answered.

Kat walked over to them and seemed annoyed by her Kirlia. "Hello Kilik, and you to Ruby. Are you joining us in our training?" she greeted. "Hi Kat. Sorry about not knocking & walking in so rudely. Training's gonna have to wait. I wanna go see if...the boy is...okay..." Kilik turned to the blue umbreon and the boy by the umbreon.

"Hey! You're the injured boy from yesterday!" Kilik said to the boy. "injured...?" Ruby's eyes widened, did someone tried to hurt this boy? "How are you feeling? Did N treat you well?" Kilik asked the boy.

'i-i'm sorry but...did someone hurt you?' Ruby bent down to the boy. 'i can't forgive anyone who hurts kids OR pokemons...' Ruby says concerned. Yuki changed back into her Zorua form and layd down in Ruby's arms. "warm~" Yuki obviously was having it cold while being Kilik. Ruby softly pets her head, Kaede and Hikari were still standing by the door, being quiet.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Reaching the Raikou Dorm, Oscar halted to a stop. He went to the side of the entrance and leaned against the wall, taking a quick breather. Well, he was getting out of shape. Maybe time to take up the morning runs again? Putting those thoughts aside for now, he shot a bright smile to the Oddish who quickly scampered to the building as well.

''Seems like we need a bit training...'' He commented while going inside. Flora responded with a simple, but cheerful ''Oddish.'' As they entered their own dorm room, she took a careful look around as she had failed to do so before. The place wasn't something to cheer about, that's for sure...but she supposed that it would have to do. Oscar meanwhile, let his bag fall to the floor with a thump before looking down at his pants and boots with a mildly annoyed face. He was covered in mud and swamp water up to his kneecaps. But he decided to let Flora clean up first, since he always helped her out with her leaves.

''Well Flora, I hope you're okay with the sink...'' There really wasn't much options since he would have to be able to reach her and the bathtub simply was too deep for her. As she went over to him, the boy took this as an OK, carried the Oddish up and put her back down in the sink carefully. He took his time to clean her leaves thoroughly, being very gentle to not upset Flora, as Oddish were usually very sensitive about their leaves.

After finishing cleaning her up, Oscar was quick to jump into the shower himself, with many thoughts spinning around in his head on the upcoming battle. But Flora was looking very content, and her trainer had prepared some food for her up on the window counter, where the sun was shining in. Jumping up to the spot, she casually leaned in one of the corners, enjoying the sun. ''Oddish...''

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Tyro couldn't help but yawn in response to Porker's attack. Lucia frowned, if Tyro fell asleep he would be a sitting psyduck. He needed to take out Porkers before he fell asleep. "Tyro, hit him with-" Before Lucia could finish her sentence Porkers sent out another attack, this time it being Will-O-Wisp. Lucia frowned as the flames hit into Tyro and ended up burning him. Great, now he would not only be asleep but he would also take damage from the burns.

As Lucia was about to shout out again the Combusken wobbled before falling face down on the ground, fast asleep. Lucia groaned. "Hey, Tyro, wake up! Porker's is going to win!" The was no response besides heavy snoring. Lucia looked over at Bree. All she could hope now was that one of Poker's attacks woke him up. Hopefully before Tyro fainted. Lucia called out once more to the sleeping Combusken, but all to no avail.

Roberto looked on, "See, looks deceive. Just to let you know, I'll go in once he faints. Been some time since I've fought a fire-type."

Samuel just nodded.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

And just like that, two kids and their pokemon came bursting in the door, without even a knock; this only terrified Kiyoko more. Maybe they just look like kids to trick me... I'm not falling for it! He shivered, watching Star rearrange herself next to him, from his peripheral vison. His eyes were dead-locked on the two 'kids', and widened even more as they approached. "M-modotte taizai!" S-stay back! He seemed to slink back into the corner, where he couldn't get any farther away. He heard the girl, the voice he heard outside, talk about how she didn't like to see kids OR pokemon hurt. I-is that a threat...? She's lying! He was literally shaking in pure panic. He was cornered and they were too close to him. They're here to capture me, I know it! The faint silver glow began to show in his orchid eyes, though it was rather difficult for anyone to see. I-I have to defend myself, I can't let them catch me again!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael Kyo

Rafael walked into his dorm room and smiled as he laid down on the bed that was in there. He sighed after noticing that he had nothing to do. Then he remembered the people that he met over the last couple of days. The first two who came to mind were Kat and Ruby. He thought they might be busy and then Oscar came to his mind but he didn't know where to find him. He then just decided to walk outside. When he gathered all his Pokemon he walked out of the dorm and saw that Atlus was sitting at a table looking at a map. Rafael decided to go and see whats up.

Zora Loa

Zora sighed and didn't know where she was. She looked around for a few minutes and then remembered that she was a few minutes away from her dorm room. She slowly got up and brushed herself off seeing that she had passed out in the forest. She then noticed something different. She saw thta a pidgey had helped her up.She smiled at it and started to walk away from it but it started to follow her. She then took a Pokeball out her back Pocket and threw it at the pidgey. The ball shook a few times then glowed meaning that she caught the Pidgey.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

Bree smiled when Tyro had began to snooze. Now Porkers had a bigger chance, and even if one of the Tepigs attacks woke up Tyro he would get burned. Porkers stood up proudly, and waited fro Bree to give him her next order. "Hey, Tyro, wake up! Porker's is going to win!" Bree turned her attention to Lucia as she called out for the sleeping pokemon to wake up. She called out once more, but the only reply was a whole 'lotta snoring. "Kay Porkers, time for'a attack! Use Flame charge!" Bree called out. Porkers turned his head and nodded, then quickly charged towards Tyro. He hit the Combusken on the head, making him flip over but land back on the ground. Porkers leaped back, seemed like Tyro was still asleep. Another move could hit then. "Flame Charge! Again'!" She called out. Porker then charged for Tyro again, but this time more faster.

If you use the move Flame Charge, you'r pokemon speed would raise. So that's why Porkers was fast now. Speaking about Porkers, the Tepig had hit Tyro again. How many more hits 'till he was down? Tyro seemed to get burned allot along with Porkers Flame charges, he would go out soon. Lucia was pretty tough, of course Bree would loose since only one of her Pokemon got good training. But that wasn't enough to give up, the longer the pokemon last the more the pokemon learn, and gain strength. Porkers just stood there, infront of Bree waiting. Tyro might wake up soon. "Alright, lets'a lower Tyro's attack 'bit. Growl!" Porkers nodded and let out a growl to Tyro, this would lower his attack but probably wake him up too.

And so it did, Tyro woke up, still burned and damaged though. Porkers waited for him to get up.

Years
Jack Jacobs

(Hmm Bree does have a little strategy) It obviously took Lucia off guard and she looked in major trouble as Bree's tepig continued its assault of flame charge, only thing that helped Lucia was the fact that it was a fire attacks so its effect wasn't that great. So that was Bree's second pokemon and Lucia still had two more to go so there was still alot of battle to come and even Blade beside him was looking restless to the point where he was tapping his leg endlessly. Jack smirked a bit was that one battle earlier the reason for all this anxiety they were both feeling "Come on buddy" Jack got up thinking both girls were two enthralled in the battle to even notice him, but could they blame him for wanting to train his pokemon a little before it was too dark.

Jack and Blade made it to the fields one free from any other student a place where some focused training could take place without worry. Breathing in the fresh air, embracing the silence and watching as wild pokemon roamed freely this sort of scene could make people forget why they came out here for. Jack took another second of the peace and let out a sigh of relieve, to him only pokemon were better than peace and relaxation. Jack took out his other five pokeballs and released his other pokemon into the field. Rocky, Blaze, Giga Shadow and Herb were all happy to get some fresh air and time out of there balls. Jack smiled to see all his current pokemon together and even Blade was able to show his happiness these pokemon were his family and Jack was family too the scizor flew over and greeted the others.

Jack gave all of them a moment to chit chat before putting on back his serious face and each pokemon did the same as they looked on him and waited for orders. Jack paired them off Blade would be paired with Blaze, Giga with Shadow leaving Rocky and Herb as the last pair. Each pair started off sparing, this was how it was to be a trainer Jack watched each keenly and intensely you would have thought he had three eyes. None of them were slacking off knowing that there was alot of catching up to do.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia frowned as the attacks continued to hit Tyro with no intent of waking up the Combusken. Finally he awoke. He stood up, wobbled, and then fell down unconscious. Lucia sighed and returned Tyro to his pokeball. She looked at Samuel, "Samuel, report-" Before she could finish Roberto stepped onto the field. She nodded, "Very well. Roberto, front and center." The Scizor stepped right in front of Lucia and stood rigidly. Lucia sighed, "I'm sorry to disappoint you Bree. But the battles are going to be very short. Roberto has been hand trained by the Red Legion. The rest of your pokemon won't stand a chance."

Lucia smiled, "Roberto, attack mechanic three!" Without a word the Scizor pointed one of his pincers at the Tepig and less than a second later released a Hyper Beam right at Porkers. Lucia smiled as dust and dirt was kicked up from the attack. Roberto was stuck where he was due to his attack but still, it was highly unlikely that Porkers had reacted in enough time to dodge the attack.

Lucia looked up at Bree. She smirked, "Roberto does not joke. Ever. Be on your guard Bree, the fun ends here." Roberto simply looked forward, no words exiting his mouth. What was there to say? He would win, whatever the cost. He would not let the Bernavard's and Red Legion's reputations be demeaned and tarnished by a loss.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star could feel Kiyoko's fear. She looked around, trying to think of something to do. Then she looked at her claws. Star shook her head, but stepped in front of the trembling boy, and started growling. "Get away! Back off! BACK!!!" Star growled at the children. She whipped out her claws and scratched at the kid's feet.

Kat on the other hand was speechless. She did not expect Kiyoko to freak out like this! Kat saw Star scratching at the people on her room, and she walked over. "Guys. Please leave him alone." Kat lightly pushed the others away as she crouched down to Kiyoko's level. Star started growling at her, but Kat petted her to calm her little Starlight. "It's okay Kiyoko. These are nice people don't worry." Kat's tone and eyes softened as she talked to Kiyoko. She was always better with Pokèmon. "Sorry guys. I should explain. Kiyoko was dropped off by N. He's my distant cousin. He speaks another language, so you might not understand him when he speaks. He doesn't like strangers, so please give him some room." Kat stood back up and patted Kiyoko's head.

Last edited:

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante opened the textbook to the page that Byron told the class. Then, Dante noticed Gen fall asleep and also saw Byron kick him awake. So after that, Dante looked back in the book and saw a picture of a fossil of an Aerodactyl, which Dante thought looked cool.

"What is the possibility that a fossil will be found intact?", Dante asked with his hand raised.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Now I feel terrible...)

Kilik Chambers

The boy seemed frightened apparently. Perhaps it was a mistake to rush in like that. "M-modotte taizai!" Uh, what kind of language was that? That's just...not english. Star was suddenly growling at Kilik & Ruby, taking out her claws & scratching their feet. That's annoying!

"Ow! Star, don't do that!" Kilik complained at the Pokemon. She was being rude, even if she was protecting the boy.

Now Kat gets in front of Star & against Kilik & Ruby. "Guys. Please leave him alone." She lightly pushes them away & comforts the boy. Now SHE'S being rude! Kilik wasn't enjoying being pushed around. "It's okay Kiyoko. These are nice people don't worry."

"Sorry guys. I should explain. Kiyoko was dropped off by N. He's my distant cousin. He speaks another language, so you might not understand him when he speaks. He doesn't like strangers, so please give him some room." So N dropped him off. That explains that. But how was he Kat's cousin? That didn't make sense. & what kind of language was that anyway? Seemed interesting, Kilik should probably learn that language so maybe he could understand the boy. Does he not remember him though? Maybe memory loss.

"First of all, you & Star have already acted rude to me. I don't enjoy being pushed around. I'll let it slide. Second, if he's your cousin, how come me & a group of kids found him from the beach unconscious? I had him in my arms before I handed him to N so he could take him to the Pokemon Center." Cousin. That sure won't fool him. "Sorry little boy. I'll leave you alone."

Mistress saw that the boy was scared. He was the one from yesterday it seems. She turned back to her normal form & just stared at the boy. "I remember he hogged all the attention yesterday." She said silently to her self. Right now she was only watching.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby got startled by the boy when he begun shouting in japanese, Kat's pokemon Star scratched her foot, Ruby didn't mind at all and only looked at the boy right now. When Kat said to go away by him, she did that. Though it kinda made her sad that a pokemon and a little kid acted like this towards her. Yuki saw this in her eyes and sat down forward the boy after Kilik's speech, it seems he didn't want to believe that the boy was Kat's cousin.

"Don't worry, Ruby is a nice person." Yuki says with a smile, and she shows her biggest scar to him. "If Ruby didn't save me from the lab they were holding me i would be dead by now." Yuki looks at Ruby. "She putted her life on the line for me, and has a big scar now on her back because of me." Yuki keeps explaining. Ruby walks over to Yuki and picks her up.

'Don't worry...it's okay...' Ruby pats her little head, she slightly smiling, but you can see the sadness in her smile, perhaps she was remembering something? "And Ruby can talk to pokemo-" Ruby putted her hand on her little mouth. 'Shhhhhhh! They don't have to know that!' Ruby whispers.

Hikari walks over to the boy too. '(Point is, you don't have to be scared for Ruby, she won't do anything to hurt anyone, you see that boy there? Kilik is his name)' she points at him. '(You don't have to be scared for him either, he doesn't seem like a person that would hurt pokemon)' Hikari says. '(Hurt...pokemon?)' Ruby looks weird at Hikari for a moment while thinking that.

Back