• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Sorry Grubby, I had a clean copy of White and managed to patch it for Yang White, it comes up fully sayin 266,144 but game won't load...will the Patcher go away when it's done patchin?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
is there a wild pokemon list for Pokemon Neo SoulSilver?

Use PPRE to find any specific poke.

Can i know who is better charizard or volcarona
I'd say zard. You can use a lot better movepool with him, with fire,flying, ground, and dragon, whereas Volacrona is limited to primarily bug/fire. But Volcarona's Sp. Att is higher, so whoever who want.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Uhah...Sorry for the delay folks, but been feeling sick lately, didn't feel like getting on...or doing anything for that matter. So, let's get to your replies. :)

Alright, as my Sol Platinum playthrough starts to come to a close, I'm about to start a Neo Soulsilver playthrough. Any new betas coming out soon before I start?
Thank god. LOL I'm just kidding, I kinda just find Sol Platinum easier than my other modz. It my first, so yeah.

Oh, did you notice the HGSS sprite I added in that game? If you look closely at summa da sprites you'll notice a difference in the color.

Here's a few examples: Gligar and Teddiursa. Their colors are darker than their sprites on HGSS. LOL I did that cuz I was too lazy to change da color of da back sprite. I think I match'em pretty nicely.

Hm. Anyways, I'll probably should get back around at messing around with that game...Ya know, whenever...I'm lazy, don't judge me. :\

Anyways, once you're done with Sol Plat bossthrough I'm gonna follow you on your Neo Soul Boss playthrough. Speaking of which, after I'm done here gonna watch the Sol Plat vid I missed.

Sorry Grubby, I had a clean copy of White and managed to patch it for Yang White, it comes up fully sayin 266,144 but game won't load...will the Patcher go away when it's done patchin?
It won't load the game...That's strange. Hm. No, if it finish patching, the patcher will still be there. Did you make sure to use a Europe rom? That the type of rom I used to make the game...And still is...I heard that that sometimes helps. Tell me if it works or not, kay?

Can i know who is better charizard or volcarona
That's a hard two to choose from, but I gotta tip my hat in Charizard favor...This is because Charizard has the type advantage against Volcarona...Not only that, but it has higher attack and speed than Volcarona. Tho, Volcarona does has more Sp. Def than Charizard.

But hey, tho...You can ask who's better all day long, but ultimately, it's gonna be up to you on what you wanna add in your party, ya know. :)

is there a wild pokemon list for Pokemon Neo SoulSilver?
Yeah, I think Lucario answered that question. LOL But...nah, I didn't add one...I didn't think it was necessary since PPRE pretty much shows everything...well, except for da item changes. I probably shoulda doc'd that tho, huh? :p Eh, maybe someday...MAYBE. ;)

Use PPRE to find any specific poke.

I'd say zard. You can use a lot better movepool with him, with fire,flying, ground, and dragon, whereas Volacrona is limited to primarily bug/fire. But Volcarona's Sp. Att is higher, so whoever who want.
Heheheh. I appreciate you holding down the fort while I was...umm...sick. I guess I can leave it up to you to answer the question that are asked in my thread whenever I take forever. So, I think ya...from da bottom of my heart.

Also, on Yin Black/Yang White...I think I made Charizard and Volcarona sp. atk just about da same...Charizard faster of course and can avoid getting hit by Ground Type moves. LOL Maybe I should consider giving it Levitate. :I

Anyways, yo...Just thought you should know. *snickers* It rhymes.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
mjpj5z.png

Pokemon Sol Platinum- Completed on 4/8/12
Excellent hack, no matter how easy some battles were. That final Champion battle was worth it. The epic battle will be up soon.

Edit: Is the Neo SS rom I downloaded off your channel patched with the anti-crash patch?

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
mjpj5z.png

Pokemon Sol Platinum- Completed on 4/8/12
Excellent hack, no matter how easy some battles were. That final Champion battle was worth it. The epic battle will be up soon.

Edit: Is the Neo SS rom I downloaded off your channel patched with the anti-crash patch?
Awesome work, but Sol Plat isn't really all that hard. I'm so ashamed. *put head down*

Anyways, I saw you'd uploaded a few more vidz, I'll watch'em later.

As for your question...yes.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have defeated lenora it was an easy battle
My team is
croconaw lv 26
conkeldurr lv 26
pignit lv 26

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I am in the front of burgh the gym leader hope it to be hard my team is
pignite lv 32
feraligatr lv 31
conkeldurr lv 33

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Hey im playing Neo Soul silver and Im wondering do u hve a file or link where I can see wild pokemons locations, and item locations? Cuz i wanted 2 know if I can find a shiny stone in dis hack =)

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hey im playing Neo Soul silver and Im wondering do u hve a file or link where I can see wild pokemons locations, and item locations? Cuz i wanted 2 know if I can find a shiny stone in dis hack =)

Google PPRE. Load your rom into that, and it's pretty self-explanatory, or what isn't is extremely easy to figure out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Ah damn. It's been a long time since I posted something in PC because LoL took most of my PC time. My 3DS hasn't arrived yet, and it means my Pokemon Time is delayed hard. I got all games for my Acekard/R4 ready for installing. Hoping to have time to update once again if I get my 3ds.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
This is likeicareusewe from youtube, now that I have a good computer and camtasia, I'm gonna start recording boss/rival vids of these hacks, starting with Sol Platinum and ending with Yang White. I missed Roark and the first Mars battle and since I don't feel like starting a new file I'll start from the 2nd gym and on. I may end up doing a full walkthrough after I get the setup right

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Um hey you know how with the description for Yin Black/Yang White you said that starter Pokemon can be caught in the wild well does that include fully evolved forms too

Just kicked ass at the elite 4 with
xo3zbc.png

Video's up soon.

quick question is your Gardevoir a male or a female?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Beat all the Kanto gym leaders, will upload once a day. Also just did the Rival team up battle against Lance and Clair, and wow the Rival basically handled the battle himself. His Weavile and especially Feraligatr just wrecked house

Back