• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Swift, just wondering. Should I change the levels of my Pokemon? They seem to be so much lower than everyone else's. Also Mistys pokemon are lvl 18 and 21, much too high for my Pokemon to have beaten them.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
sorry, german exchanges are a lot of hard work! I'm afraid that I can't get it done until tomorrow, really sorry!
Full Name: Jack Jones
Age 16
Hometown: Twinleaf
Appearance:
pokemontrainerred8.png

Personality: Red is an upbeat guy with a weird sense of humour. He likes
Biography: Detailed please! Min. 2 Paragraphs

Species:Snivy
Nickname:
Level: [Level Cap: 40] Be realistic! If you are a beginning trainer you won't have three level 30 Pokémon. Remember your three Pokémon can be different levels.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.
Personality: Paragraph
Short Bio: About a paragraph would be good.

Species: Chimchar
Nickname:
Level: [Level Cap: 40] Be realistic! If you are a beginning trainer you won't have three level 30 Pokémon. Remember your three Pokémon can be different levels.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.

Species: Pikachu
Nickname:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Swift, just wondering. Should I change the levels of my Pokemon? They seem to be so much lower than everyone else's. Also Mistys pokemon are lvl 18 and 21, much too high for my Pokemon to have beaten them.

Hm I agree, I'm going to give your Pokémon a 4 level boost if that is ok, if you could edit it into your SU, I'll make the same edits on my records.

I'm also going to be PMing some people about lowering their levels slightly. For some characters it makes sense to have high levelled pokémon, others... not so much so.

Although I do stress that levels aren't overly important, I'm quite happy with a supposed lv 20 beating a supposed lv 30 - but levels just make giving moves easier.

Pokeman10000 hopefully if you get it finished early tomorrow it'll be fine anyway. Please spoiler that image though as it's a bit big!

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I changed the levels, also I gave Brine to Cubchoo instead of Fury Swipes because his level now allows it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I changed the levels, also I gave Brine to Cubchoo instead of Fury Swipes because his level now allows it.

Great!

Just another official update, the first event post is fully written up and will be posted once the IC thread is approved.

Anyone with reservations - you have another 90 minutes to complete your application to be guaranteed your spot. At Midnight (GMT) spots will then go on a first-come-first-serve basis to anyone who posts a full character SU.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Here we are; whoooo~ She is a real doozy. Um... I can't find a suitble picture for her at the moment... can I just use all text until I do? ;_;

Anyway:

Full Name: Gloria Robertson

Age (16+): 21

Hometown: Vermillion City

Appearance: Gloria is about 5'3''; considered to be a pretty short person. She's a person that likes to wear a variety of outfits; to her eccentric style; in which as a result, she's basically dressed as a rock star. Mostly, she likes to wear a blue t-shirt with a red-star, outlined by yellow lining. Also, while this is not an occasional wear, on a cold day, sometimes over neath her T-shirt, she wears a short, black vest that does at least cover her upper abdomen, that's completely covered in silver glitter, to add the effect that it sparkles in sunlight. On the back of the vest, is a white skull, that was stylized and painted on it. She also wears a skirt, which is also completely pink. On her left hand, she wears a black glove hand warmer, which the fingers of the glove have been cut off, so that her fingers would stick out.

Her hair is blond, that is also very long; it goes to about Gloria's lower back. Gloria usually ties it so that it would puff up, (kind of like Hilda from Pokemon White's hair style) in which even so, the hair is so long that it also drops down to her mid-back. Her big hair is all supported by a pink bow that holds it all together, so that it wouldn't drop down all the way back to her lower back. On her right eye, she has a pink star painted on, like what a generic rock-star would have on some occasions, which the star acted like her eye-liner. She also wears black long boots with light blue laces that is long enough to be just below her knee when she wears them.

Personality: First of all, Gloria is a girl that you might call a tomboy. Not following the "strict rules of femininity" as she calls it, she would only act, and be like herself. More ever, she's not a person that simply "goes with the flow", she would act, and coordinate the way she sees fit; spicing things up her own way, depending on the situation. Also, she's a girl with a lot of attitude, with an eccentric ego to boost. Her ego, is an attitude that derives her to be the top of everyone, but only in terms of talent, but entertainment.

Gloria also loves music; and with her love of music, she likes to reveal herself as someone with a "diva" persona. Due to this diva persona, she likes the concept of "trash talking" to others; but not just others, mainly, those on who she considered to be a rival. This trash talking however, is very comical when she combines it along with her energetic speeches and conversations with people. Speaking of her hyper energetic attitude, sometimes she would yell her dreams, or hop and jump around a room or a wide open space, trying to energize and psyche herself before completing a task, or just performing music.

Biography: Gloria had a eccentric life growing up in Vermillion City. Of course, she was born in Vermillion City, in which she had a Mom and Dad, but one day, her mother divorced her father, due to implications of child support, which in term, left her alone with her father to take care of her. When she was five, she was naturally depressed all the time because she never even knew her mother. Her father always knew this as well, which then one day, he had an idea. One day, her father bought a bass guitar, and he played a song for Gloria for an hour. Gloria loved that playing so much, that she developed a passion and likeness for music.

Two years later when she turned seven years old, she was finally inspired enough to make her own themes and music. Her first song, was about her mother. Her only audience however, was her father. Fortunately, her father was devoted enough, to listen to her song that one day when she decided to perform it, in which the only thing he said, that day when her song was over, was: "Gloria, no one can top you in entertainment."

Of course, with that said, Gloria developed a swelled head; when she turned 9, she began having an ego throughout elementary school, where she always challenged herself to be the top of the class; whether it be writing, reading quicker, or even cleaning up the fastest in "clean up time". You could argue however, that the sudden confidence boost was inspired to her, from her father, who helped he during those depressing times on when her mother left the family.

Carrying on her ego and her love of music, she turned 18, she captured her first pokemon - a Growlithe, and as she became a pokemon trainer, she, along with a couple of friends of hers, decided to make up an all girl rock band known as "Gozzy". The name, of course was chosen by random. The purpose of this band, was to enlighten the seemingly "boring" world, with the delight of music, and the performance of especially Gloria, still hot headed as ever. One day, during one of their practice sessions, her father interrupted them. For what purpose? Her father was proud of the way she became independent, and was proud on how she have grown despite her mother leaving the two of them. As such, her father gave her a gift: the first instrument that Gloria heard that sparked her love of music: the base guitar her father first played her. Her eyes sparking and filled with emotions, she swore that she would always cherish this guitar, in memory of her father, her mother....and music.

With her tour over for the moment, she soon recived, a gift from a fan, a ticket to board upon the S.S. Anne. Hey, it was the perfect time to shake up the stuffy-quiet people on board, and entertain them with music as part of the vacation. So, Gloria accepted it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Gloria is accepted!

Although I am going to request, as I have done a few others, than you consider lowering your Pokémon levels a bit. Judging from your characters age and when they started their Pokémon journey I would say they could do with being... maybe five levels lower? If that sounds ok.

Anyway, I'll go add you to the list.

All reservations gone, now 4 spots remaining!

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Eh, can I just change my character's age then? If I change the levels, that would mean changing the movesets... and the movesets are sort of part of the pokemon's personality.

Unless you -really- want me to; it's your call~

King!

better
Years
Omigod shoot shoot shoot, sorry, PC was down all last night and I've been at a country club all day and shoot D:

I can have the SU done within the next couple of hours if that's okay; I don't think you'll be logged back on PC by the time I'm done anyways so it's worth a shot. Sorry about that! I'll get to work now x3

Name: Nadia "Nellie" Elson
Hometown: Lilycove City

Appearance: If Nadia's natural appearance were to be described in a single word, it would be 'average'. She carries this trait in almost every aspect: her height and weight are average, neither too tall nor too short (coming in at about 5'10"), not horribly thin or overweight. Her brown hair hangs down straight to about her chest, and her facial features include brown eyes, bland lips, and cheeks that are neither pale nor especially rosy. Her arms, feet, legs, and hands are all exceptionally normal as well. Nadia's physical appearance would cause her to blend into any crowd under normal circumstances, as there is always somebody more striking or pretty than her. She would seldom be looked at closely, and quite often simply be passed over. However, this isn't usually the case.

Despite the features she was born with, Nadia tries to use anything she can to stand out and shine. She owns an assortment of accessories ranging from clunky earrings to simple bracelets, in every color, shape, and size imaginable. She mixes up her wardrobe often, and displays an array of different outfits fit for any occasion. One day she might wear a neon green top, orange skirt with a matching vest, and worn out sneakers, and the next she could be sporting jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. When her family is around, however, she tends to go for the less extravagant pieces, blending into the background as much as possible. The one thing Nadia dislikes most about her appearance, and that cannot be covered up, is her hair. Nine times out of ten it will be hanging straight down, and no matter how many attempts at changing it she makes, she always finds it back where it started.

Personality: Raised by a family of extremely competitive and well-known battlers, Nadia strives to live up to expectations and shine. However, she is an outcast in her family and tends to fade into the background around them. Instead of having Pokemon battles as her passion like the rest of her family, Nadia's goal is something else: to be a star. While on the battlefield she turns into a hot mess, on stage she feels at home, whether it be as a singer or an actress. She craves the spotlight, and all of the drama and attention that comes with it. Although this is a huge disappointment to her family, she knows who she is, and has grown to accept it.

Even though she has her mind set on being a performer, Nadia is still quite new to this world. Having been quiet and overshadowed by her family for the majority of her life, she is just breaking out of her shell and trying to start over as a new person. When not on stage, Nadia is somewhat awkward. She stumbles on her word and trips constantly, even when there is nothing to trip over. However, this can be covered up by her determination to succeed. She has learned how to take criticism, and can deal with stress well.

Beneath all of this, Nadia is still, well, a girl. She frets over her appearance, swoons over cute guys, and can gossip for hours on end. Beneath her tough outer shell, she can be quite self-conscious about how she looks and acts, and wants to be loved by one man almost as much as she wants to be adored by an audience.

History: Born in Lilycove City, Nadia grew up as the youngest of five children. Her parents were both incredibly talented battlers, with many achievements and wins under their belt, such as badges and championships. Her siblings were all also very competitive battlers, and began to make names for themselves in the battling world. Her twin brothers opened an unofficial gym when Nadia was two, and she spent many of her younger days there while her parents were away. However, despite being surrounded by Pokemon and battles constantly, she never truly entered her family's world.

Growing up, Nadia never strayed very far from Lilycove. She tried and tried again to understand Pokemon battling, but for some reason was never able to do well. She lacked the enthusiasm that Pokemon training required, and didn't connect well with any of the Pokemon her parents lent her. Nadia lost nearly every battle she was in, except for a few cases when she won only due to the strength of the Pokemon she was borrowing. Eventually, she gave up trying to win, and although her family was disappointed, she tried not to let it get to her. She began to grow apart from her family, and instead spent most of her time in the company of her neighbor Henry, who lived down the street and was the same age as her. Like Nadia, Henry wasn't a battler – instead, he competed in Pokemon contests, and trained to became a master coordinator. He tried to show Nadia the new world of Pokemon contests, and it was a step closer for her: she loved the applause, the lights, the stage…but she still lacked the skill of Pokemon training, and failed to start a true coordinator career.

When Nadia was ten, her grandmother visited them all the way from the Kanto region. Nadia hadn't ever gotten the chance to know her, since the last time she was able to visit had been several years ago when Nadia was just a baby. Over the course of her grandmother's visit, Nadia grew closer to her grandma, who was willing to look past the rest of her family's disappointment. Nadia's grandma listened to her granddaughter's doubts, and realized another option for Nadia that the rest of her family had never even begun to think about: performing. She began to show Nadia a new set of goals and dreams, and so Nadia's journey to stardom began.

A week after her visit, Grandma Elson sent Nadia her very first Pokemon: a Jigglypuff. From that point on, Nadia and her new Jigglypuff began to train, not as battlers or as coordinators, but as performs. They sang and danced, took on different roles, and wrote Grandma weekly for new ideas. The two were inseparable, and even Henry and her began to grow apart.

Years later, Nadia's grandmother, who was now quite old and knew her time was coming, visited once again. This time, it was to see Nadia specifically. She brought with her a wonderful surprise for her granddaughter: a ticket for the S.S. Anne. This was an amazing opportunity for Nadia, a chance to finally get to see the world. Her parents didn't take much convincing to let her go (although her grandma wouldn't tell how she got the ticket), and Nadia was now 19, so it didn't matter much anyways. She was ready to get out of Lilycove for good, and began packing right away.

The night before she left, Nadia received another surprise, nearly as big as the first one. Henry showed up on her doorstep, a tiny package in his hand. Although he had lived right down the street, Nadia hadn't seen him in a while, and was surprised to see that he had grown to be a handsome young man. The two walked down to the pier, where Henry gave Nadia a small parting gift, with instructions not to open it until she was on the ship. The two didn't have much to say, but that sat together, looking out over the ocean for much of the night, until finally it was time to go. Henry hugged her, and with a tiny smile said, "Goodbye, Nellie." It was a name she hadn't been called for years: the same one he'd always used to call her when they were young. As she walked home that night, Nadia made a plan. She would start a new life, travelling around the world on a one month cruise. She would look for a job as well, under the stage name Nellie. She had no idea what was about to come, but she knew it would be the start of something great.

Pokemon:

Species: Wigglytuff
Nickname: Rose

Spoiler:

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Violet

Spoiler:

EDIT: Finished :3

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I would like to reserve one too. I'll have mine, at most, in a couple of days. (I need to go to sleep soon, so I won't be able to work on it until I wake up.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
King! You and Nadia are accepted!! :)

Everyone else, in afraid there are no longer reservations. First people to finish a SU get the places.

King!

better
Years
Woooooo! Thank you much! :D Can't wait to start~ Now I need to read through the rest of the characters so far...

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Full Name:
Johnny Tran

Age (16+):

Hometown:
Mistralton City

Appearance:
Johnny stands at five foot six and has a lean build. His arms are long, but they are skinny. He's tan from all the traveling he has done. His teeth are straight from the years he spent with braces and retainers. He has black hair and narrow brown eyes. He wears a black button up sweater vest over a long sleeve white shirt. A checkered scarf is wrapped around his neck and on his shoulder there is a messenger bag. He wears dark jeans and sneakers and he wears thick rimmed glasses. He wears a cap on his head, something that has a special place in his heart.

Personality:
Johnny is a bookworm and a bibliophile. He loves books. He carries as many books as he can (four to five at a time.) and devours them all in a couple of days. He always treats the books he has with care and detests people who mistreat them. Out of all the books he has read, he loves fantasy. He loves that fantasy stories are the easiest for him to escape too and he loves that fantasy is always set in a new world with new laws and principles.

Johnny values knowledge. He's an intellectual. He will always try to think problems through logically. He highly value education and was on his path to college, but now is a bit side tracked because of a certain incident. (Will be flushed out in the bio.) Johnny loves learning about new things and he absorbs knowledge like a sponge. He usually writes things down on a notepad when he has learned something new, even if some of the things don't even make too much sense.

He doesn't fool around much. He detests alcohol and drugs as they have taken lives of many people in his family. He has a strong sense of justice and will rarely lie to people. With his strong sense of justice he wants to be of some use to the police department, so he dreams to be a forensic scientist; however, that seems less likely to happen any time soon.

Johnny is easily irritated. The smallest thing someone does can potentially drive him up the wall. When he is irritated he tends to rant, vent, and scream. He is irritated by people who pretend to know what they are talking about when it's obvious they do not. He also gets irritated to people who don't support the rights of the lgbt community and is likely not talk to those who aren't supporters. Many things detest him, but over religious people who shove their beliefs on to others annoy him the most.

Biography:
Johnny was born in Unova. His parents being business workers, they moved around a lot. When he was thirteen he moved to the Kanto region. He is the younger of two children. His older brother was always and is still a trouble maker, while Johnny, in a way was their parents pride and joy. They had hoped that Johnny would be a business worker just like they are and they haven't accepted his decision to be a forensic scientist as of yet.

As he was growing up, Johnny always loved school, unlike his brother who always wanted to go outside and play. He wasn't really that active and enjoyed reading. Even when his brother went on a short pokemon journey, Johnny's routine didn't change. He got good grades in school and his dream to be a forensic scientist was getting closer as each year passed by until one night.

His brother managed to convince Johnny to go to a party with him. (He used the fact that the guy he liked would be there.) Johnny was very bored at the party, since he didn't fit with any of the cliques that were there and spent the major part of the night drinking punch and just staring at his crush. What he didn't know was that the punch was spiked with alcohol and soon the rest of the night became a blur. The next morning he woke up next to a girl he didn't even know in a very awkward position. (He still shudders to this day on how he managed to get into that kind of position with a girl.) He left quickly and soon after he left he found out that he somehow got the girl pregnant.

Everything seemed to blow up from there. He found out, his brother found out, and the girl's and his family found out about it. His parents, the girl, and her family attempted to convince Johnny to give up the child for adoption. He wouldn't budge as he wanted to keep the child and when his parents finally gave into the idea of keeping the child they offered to financially support the child until Johnny got out of college. He appreciated the sentiment, but he wanted to help financially support his child too, so he took upon himself to beat the eight gyms of Kanto (and if possible participate in the Indigo Plateau Tournament.) in nine months because obtaining the gym badges would not only provide a full ride scholarship for school, but he would be able to accumulate enough money to support his child even with or without the help of his parents for a couple of years.

At the end of five months he managed to obtain six badges. He was surprised that he managed to defeat Koga as throughout most of the battle, he was getting his butt kicked. After facing Koga, he quickly moved on to Cinnabar Island where he was flattened by Blaine. Blaine had advised him to train more and no matter how much Johnny wanted to say that he didn't have time for that, but found it wise to keep his mouth shut. When he heard about the S.S. Anne he quickly got his free tickets with plans to train as much as he could so he could finish his nine month run of the Kanto gym circuit.

Pokemon:

Species:
607.gif

Nickname:
Lucy

Level:

Ability:
Flash Fire

Moveset:
Flame Burst, Energy Ball, Hex, and Confuse Ray

Personality:
Unlike her name, Lucy likes staying in dark places. She finds her purple flame very amusing and pretty to look at. She also loves scaring pokemon with scary stories and exaggerations of her adventures with Johnny. Besides her love of horror and the dark, she also is addicted to lollipops. She collects all the wrappers, (she makes Johnny keep them for her), and enjoys looking at them and all of the many colorful words and little picture on them.

Even if Lucy does enjoy scaring people, she cares very much to those whom are close to her. As she was Johnny's childhood companion since he was a child, they are very close. Lucy enjoys the idea of her trainer having a child to take care of as she finds this a chance to corrupt him/her to a horror fanatic. (However it is a mystery to her how she will do so.)

Bio:
Lucy was given to Johnny by his parents who had caught her along the way home from work. They had caught her and decided that she would become friends with their eldest son at first; however; he didn't seem to care about Lucy at all and wanted an Axew instead, so she was then handed down Johnny. Johnny was the one who named her when she was given to him. As a child, Johnny would always read her stories and even from that age, Lucy seemed more interested in horror than the fantasy stories Johnny read. Lucy didn't really care if her trainer went on a journey or not as she was content with whatever he chose to do. She was happy with the way her life was and if Johnny didn't want to go on a pokemon journey then she would be fine with it, so when Johnny decided not to go, she wasn't down at all.

As a pokemon she can hold her own battles fairly well with her move pool, but this didn't stop her from getting flattened by Blaine, even if she did have the Flash Fire ability. Because of her defeat in the hands of Blaine, she more than ever wants to evolve into a Chandelure.

Species:
003.gif

Nickname:
Twitch

Level:

Ability:
Chlorophyll

Moveset:
Sunny Day, Vine Whip, Petal Dance, and Sleep Powder

Personality:
Twitch loves to tinker with electronics. He likes taking things and just breaking them apart. He enjoys inventing new things too and his eyes just light up when he spots something he has never taken apart before. When he takes something, he won't give it back until he is done with it and this causes a lot of trouble for Johnny, but he doesn't seem to care. The only thing Twitch enjoys fiddling with over and over again, would be Johnny's poke'dex. It was a bonus that Johnny didn't mind him fiddling with it. Most of the time Twitch has it and whenever Johnny needs information from it, he just calls Twitch.

Twitch likes talking to people and pokemon too, even if people don't seem to understand him. He enjoys chatting with them and just enjoys having a good time as well. A guilty pleasure he has is watching really bad romantic comedy movies and chick flicks. For some reason, they just interest him and the only one willing to watch them with him is Johnny.

Bio:
Twitch was a pokemon that was originally for the new trainers. One day, Johnny had arrived to receive his poke'dex and for some reason Twitch had taken a liking towards Johnny after Johnny attempted to hold a conversation with him. Prof. Oak being the observant old man he was, quickly noticed how taken Twitch was with Johnny and just gave Johnny Twitch as a gift. Just really confused, Johnny accepted him, wondering why he would be given a Bulbasaur as a gift. Twitch hasn't regretted tagging along with Johnny even once. Being with Johnny he discovered his love for tinkering with things and even developed a guilty pleasure for bad romantic comedies and chick flicks.

Twitch gained his guilty pleasure while recovering injuries in the pokemon center. Nurse Joy often watched soap operas, romantic comedies, and chick flicks on her breaks and when her shift was seemingly done. Twitch was curious by the moving pictures and began to watch as well. It didn't take long before Twitch became highly addicted to them and Nurse Joy enjoyed the company the grass pokemon gave especially when she knew she could go on and on about the movie, soap opera, or t.v. episode and Twitch would actually care. Nurse Joy was very close to asking Johnny if she could keep Twitch, but managed to stop herself from doing so.

Species:
017.gif

Nickname:
Jamie

Level:

Ability:
Tangled Feet

Moveset:
Quick Attack, Hidden Power Ice, Gust, and Twister

Personality:
Jamie enjoys venturing on the internet. Even if he can't use the computer by himself and relies on Johnny to navigate for him, he enjoys surfing through the internet. His two most visited sites are youtube and fanfiction.net. Jamie wants to play computer games too, but since he lacks any appendage that would allow him to use the computer all by himself, he can't. He gets very irritated, if he doesn't get at least a half hour of internet usage. Even if he gets very irritated, he is still very useable in battle, even if he is more likely to care about insults.

Besides being an internet addict, he is a very happy fellow and very friendly. It's rare to see him ever be depressed and when someone is sad he will try everything he can to make them happy, even if his methods are inconsiderate a lot of the times. He doesn't know when to leave someone alone and is prone to get blown up at; however, even if someone blows up on him, he doesn't really seem to care.

Bio:
Jamie was the first pokemon Johnny ever caught on his own. Johnny does feel a bit bad for capturing him the way he did. (He was feeding and Johnny decided it was a perfect time to attack.) Jamie, at first, wasn't a great battler and was mostly used for scouting. Jamie didn't like this very much and strived to prove that he as powerful enough and he got his chance when Johnny was battling Misty. At the end of the battle, Jamie evolved and at that point, Johnny saw some battling potential in him. Through his experience with Jamie, Johnny has learned never to underestimate a pokemon and its possible battling potential.

Johnny doesn't know this, but Jamie's addiction to the internet began in a pokemon center. Johnny had decided to take a rest stop and let all of his pokemon out. Jamie was curious and began to wander until he found many people on the computer. He was very curious and began watching people go on and off, and the eventually he managed to rope Jamie into showing him firsthand what the internet was. Since then, he has been forever hooked.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hi First Snow! You are (partially) accepted, but some Pokémon need to be tweaked a bit. Since we have people who have entered the league entering with ~lv 35 pokemon I suggest:

Lucy: 36
Twitch: 34
Jamie: 30-34 (as a Pidgeotto)

Your movesets also need changing I'm afraid as there is a 1 egg move/TM total (not one of each). Venusaur, for example shouldn't learn Solar Beam til 53, and both Sunny Day and Hidden Power are TMs.

EDIT:// With the changes you are now officially added to the list :3

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Fixed. Sorry, I didn't read the rules carefully enough and I didn't read the other SUs yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Can I just clarify there are still spaces for this? And if so may I reserve one?
If I get an answer within the next couple of hours my sign up will be completed within half an hour after that, if not, I will Sign up as soon as I see a reply when I wake up (Currently on 1am UK Time, tend to go to sleep no earlier then 4, perhaps as late as 7, and wake up usually between 12-2pm

Many thanks ^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Can I just clarify there are still spaces for this? And if so may I reserve one?
If I get an answer within the next couple of hours my sign up will be completed within half an hour after that, if not, I will Sign up as soon as I see a reply when I wake up (Currently on 1am UK Time, tend to go to sleep no earlier then 4, perhaps as late as 7, and wake up usually between 12-2pm

Many thanks ^_^

How weird I was just answering your question on the discussion thread :L I guess you found the sign ups!

There are currently two spaces, so you are welcome :). I have stopped reservations now but if you can get an application in soon then you'll probably have the place! Haven't heard anyone else interested in them atm.

Back