• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just beat the final boss of Final Fantasy X HD.

What to do now... platinum seems like a real hassle, might move onto X2 but I heard it's completely different from X despite the same storyline.

Oh cool, I'm getting to the later stages of X myself (no HD, I don't have a PS3 or Vita), I've just turned it off in frustration at a game over for now. If the platinum involves a lot of blitzball then I say go for the platinum.

Other than FFX I'm playing -

FM 2014
NBA 2K14
FF XIV A Realm Reborn

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
NES Remix - which was my Club Nintendo Platinum reward

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - which I am really just slogging through. Not my favourite entry and I did a complete run on the GCN too recently to really want to do this properly again

And that's it. I should start something on my PC maybe. Monkey Island?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
NHL 14.
Once the ArcheAge beta comes back online I'll be playing that. So far I'm loving that MMO.

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
I've been playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Mario Kart 8 with my brother. Playing online with him is fun and relaxing. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Not much since I've been home.

Just the usual plethora of main Pokemon games, some Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap and that's been about it.

Years
Oh cool, I'm getting to the later stages of X myself (no HD, I don't have a PS3 or Vita), I've just turned it off in frustration at a game over for now. If the platinum involves a lot of blitzball then I say go for the platinum.

Other than FFX I'm playing -

FM 2014
NBA 2K14
FF XIV A Realm Reborn

I've tried getting Sun Sigil for hours and best time I could muster is 6 seconds. Safe to say I'm never getting the platinum.

Years
Been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening since I never beat it. I'm on my third playthrough, so hopefully third time's the charm XD I think I have a few more chapters until I beat the main storyline, whoo \o/

...That being said, I recently took a break from it to play Pokemon Y. However, I'm only playing it to breed a Pokemon; once I'm done getting what I want I'll resume playing FE:A XD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Starting to playing Harmoknight yesterday. Since it involves rhythms, I'd better practice the groove of playing it too. Practice makes perfect, they say.

Years
Dragon's Dogma. Again. This is secretly my addiction.
Final Fantasy XIV because getting to level 50 is a full time job apparently.
And Under Night In-Birth because fightan gaems. Writing a review for it as we speak, but that's all I'm actively playing for the most part.

Years
I finished the storyline of Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar version and now i'm just hacking random encounters for fun.

Years
I've been playing through Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

FFVIII is probably my favorite FF game. I just got the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster, and I've been loving it so far. And I'm playing through Awakening for the fourth time for the unpromoted unit challenge.

Years
I am playing through Final Fantasy VIII, just got to Edea's house when time has just compressed. and this is Squall currently, I have defeated Ultima weapon on this playthrough.
Spoiler:

TY

Been playing some Red Alert 2 mods over the past couple of days. shame that game didnt got freewared like some other C&C games :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back