• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
11. Guys, guys, leave the damn waffle irons alone. I'll go make some batter, and then we can travel back in time to eat the waffles in front of everybody involved.
Nobody'll get hurt
We get waffles
They'll be jealous.
Everything will work out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. I think I'm starting to get better at Gears 3 now, will most likely finish Lost Odyssey soon after I get GOW 3 out of the way first since LO takes so much longer and can be very very frustrating at times.

That and the cat took a **** on my bed today, time to get a new mattress even though I nuked it with 409 and Lysol for 30 minutes straight.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I'm going to solve a murder case. EVERYONE, STEP. BACK.
...But hings are looking bad...
This calls for a special witness I've been saving in store.

Phoenix_Wright__Ghost____by_yesi_chan.jpg

..Oh well.

ema-serious%28b%29.gif

...Its back to the drawing board for me.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I am never going to get better at anything.

2 weeks ago:

Today:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, after finally saving all that pigeon fanart (329 pieces...that's more than what I have in my main fanart folder...) I worked on my profile. I think it looks pretty good! ...Though I might make a few adjustments later XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. New avie time, yay.

Might get a PS2 instead of a PS3 this christmas though due to being cheaper and having games like Shadow Of The Colossus and GTA San Andreas on there. I really do with the PS3 had backwards compatibility with PS2 games nowadays,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back