• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, Btb and Dark Ghost!

Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
Hmm not exactly. It's fairly weak, so I often used exp share to speed up the process. I'm more excited about using its evolved forms and those elemental moves. <3

Something I thought up just now haha How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?

I love my shiny eevee I am never going to evolve him unless mega evolutions are permanent and eevee gets a mega that would be epic.

do shiny pokemon stay shiny when they megaevolve?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Welcome, Btb and Dark Ghost!

Hmm not exactly. It's fairly weak, so I often used exp share to speed up the process. I'm more excited about using its evolved forms and those elemental moves. <3

Something I thought up just now haha How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
how would I react? well I would be quite suprised actaully lol.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't. ): Eevee doesn't have good offensive stats, so it always gets a hard time when it comes to taking down other Pokémon. I've once been in a match against a level twenty-nine Roselia with one of my Eevee, who was at level thirty-six. This Pokémon was a little more powerful than Roselia since it had a higher level, but it took nearly eleven turns to have its foe completely defeated. That's a lot of turns, isn't it? If I was using some other Pokémon, then I would've been able to beat Roselia ten-times faster.

How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
That'd depend on how it looks. xD If it had longer legs, bigger eyes, and shorter ears, then that would've made it look a lot cuter in my opinion, and I would have absolutely loved it.

Years
As cute as it is, I usually don't even get to stare at its cute pictures in the game during battle much anyway since I train mine (usually) via Exp. Share. It's a lot less painful of a process. So no, I don't really enjoy it too much... :( But I hope I can use one in my next unevolved challenge run!

It would take me a while to get used to it. I'm still not used to the mega evolutions X and Y have brought us so seeing one of my very favorite cute Pokemon get a mega evolution when I personally don't feel it needs one yet might be tough. That's not to say I'll dislike it though! A mega evo would probably fit well with its ability to evolve into so many different Pokemon.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon? They have released at least 1 Eeveelution each generation (except for Generations 3 and 5) and Eevee still has no Rock, Ground, Bug, Poison, Fighting, Ghost, Steel, Dragon or Flying evolution.

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
Username: DER
Eeveelution Partner: Slvyeon
Answer a topic:
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
I do,I like to do my EV training as eevee then evolve it

Years

While Eevee is cute and all, the main problem with training it is the fact its stats aren't enough to allow it to hold itself in battle, forcing me to use an EXP share on the thing. But it's well worth it when you finally evolve your little Eevee! So yeah, I usually don't enjoy it because training it is hard.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon? They have released at least 1 Eeveelution each generation (except for Generations 3 and 5) and Eevee still has no Rock, Ground, Bug, Poison, Fighting, Ghost, Steel, Dragon or Flying evolution.
if they did it will have to be:
steeleon or poison as that beats fairy OR
dragoneon or champeon(sounds better than fighteon lol) as fairy beats that.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?

I hope that a new Dragon type Eevee comes along with Sylveon. I've always been a fan of fire and dragon Pokémon so I also hope the fix flareons horrible stats or make a new fire type Eevee.

Also ever notice how none of the Eevvelutions are multitypes? I think they should add new multi type Eeeveelutions!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
I'm not exactly sure if they will, but if they do, then that would be great! Personally, I would like to see a steel-type Eeveelution. It would have a sharp and metallic body structure, kind of like Skarmory. It would be a bit shorter in size compared to the rest of the Eeveelutions, and its eyes would be more wide. Since it's short, I would imagine it being able to run fast, so it would have extremely high Speed stat. It would have decent offensive stats as well. I would want its ability to be Quick Feet, so that it'd be able to run even faster when it's hit by some sort of a status-altering move such as Thunder Wave, Stun Spore, and Will-O-Wisp. Either that, or it could gain the Insomnia ability, which would prevent it from ever falling asleep. Whenever you have a Spore-abusing Breloom on the opposite side of the field, you will always be able to switch into this Pokémon and counter it immediately. xD

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Yeah I wouldn't mind a ghost type or a dragon maybe a steel type

Years

It could be possible, considering how in the 2nd and 4th Generations when new Eeveelutions got introduced, they came in pairs.. I'm hoping that we'll see a steel or a ghost type as well, but I can't quite imagine a dragon type just yet.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

It'd be interesting to see what kind of design they could think off, but I'm not quite sure how I'd react to it. Surprised probably, considering there wouldn't really be much to it. I mean, they wouldn't be able to change its typing, as that would kinda break the entire eeveelution pattern. I know it's not an actual evolution, but still, there's not really any other type that would fit with Eevee, so I think it'd make more sense for the eeveelution to each get their own mega evolution, but all cases are highly doubtful. Eevee is representative of evolutions, but I think mega evolutions is something it should stay away from, as it just doesn't fit into the pattern of the Pokemon that are currently rumoured to get mega evolutions. So yeah :p

It's definitely a possibility, especially considering how Eeveelutions usually come in pair, but then again, I kinda doubt that's actually going to be the case. At first thought I kinda thought it to be unlikely, as I found it weird that they only revealed one eeveelution before release, if there were gonna be more in the game, but then again, Sylveon was pretty much there to advertise the Fairy type I guess, and because they knew people were gonna be seriously wondering about its type. But I kinda have a hard time thinking of, what type they'd cover. I mean, I see Flying or Fighting to perhaps be the most likely, because they're two of the few they have left, which I don't picture to be hard "Eevee-fying", whereas I can't really picture a cute Ghost or Rock type Eevee at all. And in any case, I expect Ghost & Poison eeveelutions and Rock & Steel eeveelutions to come in pairs, since it'd just make sense :p Then there's still Bug, Ground and Dragon though hnnggg

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Username: Rilence
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
Answer a topic: Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?

My answer: - No I don't think so.

I've already bought a set of Eevee and it's evolution counterparts:

1234669_10201999533419699_1866381886_n.jpg

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
May I please sign up?

Username: Shimmer Mint
Eeveelution Partner: Eevee!
Answer a topic: "Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?"

I'm thinking no but there is always a possibility since they've never released only one Eeveelution yet..though there's always a first!

If they do, I'm hoping it'll be cute and styled similar to them so it doesn't stand out. They did a great job with Sylveon. She's (or he!) is simply adorable :3

rex862

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Username: Rex862
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic: How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?-

I would have an orgasm..... In all honesty it would be pretty sweet and mega evo's for all eeveeloutions OMG i think i would cry more than i did after seeing mega blastoise ...... ;)

Your choice of your first partner Pokémon:Well Flareon was my first but in G/S/C Umbreon just owned everything with his shadow ball and crunch he was a beast not to mention his shiny is sweet

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I've already bought a set of Eevee and it's evolution counterparts:

1234669_10201999533419699_1866381886_n.jpg

That is so awesome. I want a set. To answer the topic, I really hope they do release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon, it only makes sense to have more than one Eeveelution each generation (except for 3 and 5, which didn't release any). Eevee and its Eeveelutions gaining Mega forms? I'm all for it as long as they look great and original.

If it's alright with the club owner, I want to add my own mono-team of Eeveelutions:

Spr_5b_134.png

Vaporeon @ Mystic Water

-Hydro Pump
-Acid Armor
-Aurora Beam
-Muddy Water

Spr_5b_135.png

Jolteon @ Quick Claw

-Thunder
-Pin Missile
-Double Kick
-Discharge

Spr_5b_196.png

Espeon @ Psychic Gem

-Confusion
-Psybeam
-Psychic
-Morning Sun

Spr_5b_197.png

Umbreon @ BlackGlasses

-Faint Attack
-Assurance
-Quick Attack
-Moonlight

Spr_5b_470.png

Leafeon @ Miracle Seed

-Razor Leaf
-Synthesis
-Leaf Blade
-Solarbeam

Spr_5b_471.png

Glaceon @ NeverMeltIce

-Blizzard
-Ice Beam
-Hail
-Icy Wind

Years

Oh my gosh, I would be like "whoa!" if I saw that happen, seeing it go from the cutie that Eevee is to being such a strong Pokémon. I would also be interested in seeing which modifications get made to Eevee's design as well if this happened, and possibly if the other Eeveelutions could gain mega evolutions as well.

Back