• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
3-Torterra.png

And Wichu, I'd love your opinion on Torterra.

Well, most of it is pretty good. However, the head could be better; the lines look messy and the eyes also look odd; the spikes look really crooked too. The shading on the legs could also be improved.

This is by far the best hack I have seen, ever. The game has plenty of new features, new sprites, and its not made in Advance map!

Have you considered making new Pokemon types? I believe Coolboyman did something like this and you could give new Pokemon new types.
It's not made in Advance Map because it's not a hack. Most of the stuff I'm doing is impossible to do in one.
Anyway, none of the new Pokémon I've designed so far have new types; as such, new types are unlikely. However, there is still a small possibility, depending on whether I think it would fit the game...

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Wichu, ok I saw the new screens. The battle interface is AWESOME!!!

It's really great. ;)

Now, how 'bout those over worlds?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 11, 2011
Thew new battle interface is great, especially with all of the changes you've made to it in consideration of people's comments, is easy to tell that you're really trying to make this game the best it possibly can be. The glass effect and removal of the flaps on the buttons are both great improvements, and the whole idea is really unique. Also, that silhouette in your avatar and sig is definitely keeping me interested, can't wait to see more!

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Your game looks great. I love the new menu system.
I wish I had scripting skills.

Years
man this looks great id love to help im great at making custom sprites and i really want to ask you how you change the menu and starting screen and the map please post to me i would love to help

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
After watching this thread for so long, i finally read the storyline.
It is probably one of the most interesting and exciting ones I've ever read!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I've suffered a slight setback. Basically, my mum switched off the computer while RMXP was running, and all my scripts have been deleted. This means that the new battle system and any other recent scripts will have to be recoded from scratch. As such, I won't be able to work on anything else for a few days.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
I've suffered a slight setback. Basically, my mum switched off the computer while RMXP was running, and all my scripts have been deleted. This means that the new battle system and any other recent scripts will have to be recoded from scratch. As such, I won't be able to work on anything else for a few days.

D: That sucks!!!

Hope you get all your work back!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Luckily, I've recovered all my maps, but anything coding-related is gone. I have a month-old backup, but I made a lot of progress within that month...

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
....NOOOO! That's...annoying. Well, good luck with doing it again. At least you're not just gonna give up because you're set with a small obstacle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Anyway, should I focus on getting the battle system to how it was a few days ago? Or should I leave that for later?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Now. Cause you might build the game a certain wya nad then see that the coding for the battle system would be all wrong and you would have to recode everything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back