• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Theeeeeen, why not just delete it? >.>;

@gimmepie - Yeah, because it's making it slightly harder to make Destiny seem like an uber experienced Reaper genius, lol. xD

I'm not used to using this website so I didn't know I could.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Sorry about the windows, it's just that the warehouses I have seen have all had windows of some sort, although they were almost all really high on the walls and/or really small. Maybe including an image would help as well.

Years
@dcj - Welcome back :)

@Nakazumi - haha okay then xD

@Geras - It isn't a huge fault since we managed well enough to build around it but from now on don't try to change settings too much :)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Found a pic of how I pictured it more or less.
Spoiler:

Except with a larger interior and dirtier windows.
Edit: Whoops, ended up bigger than I thought.

Last edited:
Years
Looking forward to it. Don't worry about the wait it won't be long till we are done, I'd say we are probably around half-way through it.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Voilá! C'est fini!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Name: Kalek Noire

Physical Age: 34

Actual Age: 264

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Kalek is taller than most, at 6'4", and has a muscular physique to match. His naturally grey hair is often in his face, but his blue eyes are almost always visible. He often wears his black cloak, which is worn from many years of use. Hard features hide the hollow personality that Kalek carries. Accross his left eye is a scar, a memento from one of his battles, which has left it useless.

Personality: Kalek prefers to be alone, to the point of being antisocial. However, if needed, he can work with others, grudgingly. He follows any order given to him by his superiors, mostly in fear of the fate that awaits him if he doesn't. He hates when anyone brings up his past life, and tries to finish every mission on earth as quickly as possible. At times, he sits in Limbo, practically unaware of his surroundings, gripping at the torn remains of his memories of Velia. When he is confronted, however, he is strong and unwavering. Occasionally he sheds his antisocial shell, although this is only under dire circumstances.

Weapons: Longsword, Throwing Knives

Past Life: Kalek grew up in Paris, and was almost always hunting down something or another. One day, when he came home to the family's manor, he found them all dead. When he found a scrap of cloth with the Templar insignia on it, he was furious. This drove him to join the Brotherhood, and he quickly showed his worth as an assassin. He climbed the ranks, a mystery to everyone. His philosophy was to not trust anyone, and it held through with him, although he did become reclusive. If he ever felt out of sorts, all he needed to do was take out that scrap of Templar cloth, and remember his family.

However, his life was not like this forever. Eventually, he found love. Another assassin, Velia, showed him a whole other side of life that he was unfamiliar with. To him, much after that is hazy. He remembers the change, but not much leading up to it.

Special Gifts/Talents: A bit more agile than the average Reaper due to his past training, Kalek is also very skilled in remaining hidden.

Any Other Info: Kalek much rather prefers being alone, and loves the night more than anything. He keeps a cloth that Velia gave him before he was change with him at all times.

Last edited:
Years
The character itself is okay but I'd like it you'd flesh out details a bit more. I'd still like a description since images really are just bases for your creation (unless you make the image) and a little more information on his personality would be nice. The only things I actually don't like are
a) A reaper came to him when it sounds as though he really didn't unbalance the world by existing
b) Said reaper then disobeyed the Grims to take him to Limbo ignoring their job and facing sever consequences.

Just fix that up a bit and I'll be happy to accept you.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well, Kalek's been spruced up as much as possible without changing the entire core of the character. The fact that he was made for another Roleplay altogether may contribute to that. If I need to add anything else, please do tell.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I've been waiting, as well

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I should probably have a post up tomorrow, but I think someone with more authority over the RP should do the "Hey look it's nighttime, time to do the actual mission!" post.

Also where is everybody in group 2 anyway?

Years
@Ice - This is much better (albeit heavily based on Assassin's Creed).

@Geras - The characters have begun moving towards a group of nomads, it is unknown at this point if they are even the right ones. As for actual players dcjboi posted recently but other than that I'm clueless.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yep. Kalek Noire, Assassin of the Brotherhood. That is what he was created for originally of course. In fact, some of the events from the history are events from the Roleplay. Can't wait to get started!

Years
Okay guys since we are about at the mid point I'm going to post Chapter 2 here, please don't start it until I have posted it in the IC however since it is up to me as the GM to determine when a chapter is complete.

Spoiler:

Any queries or complaints?

@Nakazumi - I figure this will not only be good for all of our characters but a good way to work that other character of yours in if you so choose.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
So, all three of us working together? Assuming that is so, then we're in for a bumpy ride... Other than that, sounds perfectly sound to me. Time to plan that encounter...

Back