• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Wish granted..but something goes wrong: THE NEXT GAME NEVER COMES OUT!

I wish that I had the courage to take the chainsaw away from my Chainsaw Meowth

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but now you hate the 5th gen as well.
I wish that * head gets cut off by a certain Meowth with chainsaw arms*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I wish that one of my chainsaw arms could turn back normal. I can't even pick up my daily glass of orange juice any more!

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now you cannot cut trees down and you need to build a fire like right NOW!!!!

I wish my Dish Network Programming guide would get it right for the time when the Reshiram movie is to air!

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but then Chainsaw Meowth destroys your TV and forces firewood out of you to make some fire.

I wish that the Pokemon Company would put Pokemon Red/Blue on the E-shop.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you still cannot trade them to the newer games...

I wish that every time I get hit by a Pokémon attack, Reshiram will hug me in a protective manner and be all like, "everything's going to be all right, I am here for you."

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but it goes insane and kills you.

I wish my Chainsaw Meowth chainsawed Reshiram to nothingness to just see how justinrpg would react.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted,but a Kyurem comes down and use Glaciate on you. :/
I wish I completed the National Dex in Pokemon White!(My cheats are deleted,so I am always unlucky in that part :( )

Mentalii

Back
Years
Granted, but you were so happy that, while jumping for joy, your totally completed Pokédex fall and break... You just have to complete it all over again !

I wish I saw the real face of Cubone.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted,but the Pokeballs will get a lower catch rate after 5 minutes of your wish.
I wish I had all the Pokemon!

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
Granted but since you misspelled whatever you were trying to say it came out wrong and gave you a tanned fur xD

I wish I could predict the roulette in the game corner so i didnt spend so much money

Back