• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That amazing trade

witch Pokemon would you like to receive from a trade

• A Genesect

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • A Arcues

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • A Mewtwo

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • A Celebi

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
[supporter]Impo[/supporter] gave me a Shiny Miltank despite I gave him a HA Skitty with a few Egg Moves. It was totally amazing and he's generous!

Similar happened between Sebastian_Sommer and I, he have me a Shiny Bellsprout in exchange for a HA Turtwig.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Starting to try to work some miracle trades again. It began with getting a free Hoopa. I eventually traded a clone of this for another Hoopa (and a better one for trading purposes as the AR one has come out with the date of the first one on it). I was prepared to shell clones of that one out, but I instead acquired Serena's Pancham for a Spring Carnival Garchomp.

I've started creating an event list. This might be useful after all.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I have a friend with a lot of legendaries Pokémon. He gave a Hoopa for a Gengar (but he said that I could change that Hoopa for every other Pokémon) and then, he gave me a Dialga for a Zigzagoon. I'll conect to receive a Zekrom as well. He is a youtuber, but he speaks Spanish. If you want one Hoopa, you can visit his channel (send me a PM if you're interested).

PD: I don't know who is him, but he is awesome with those trades. In his channel, he is giving Hoopa to the first 30 visitors. I was like "Naah, this youtuber is a bad guy", but today I receive the Hoopa and I need to say that he is fantastic.

Years
During my wonderlocke challenge i got a Shiny Darkrai from a wee little fletchling. Im pretty sure it was duped but hey ill rake it =D. I ended up just putting it in the bank and getting something else. Would've made it too easy lol.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I have had a few.

Some generous random trading me a Ho-oh for a Spiritomb. I felt like a thief so I traded it back to him five minutes later. He sent me two of the legendary dogs over which I of course sent back. By and large legendary are Pokedex fillers for me.

A Shiny Groudon for a Mewtwo on GTS. I traded it for a normal Groudon as I prefer his normal colour scheme.

A Shiny Regigigas for....a Basculin on GTS. I traded it for a shiny Fraxure. Love that shiny colour scheme and I will be getting a lot of use out of it in X.

My most amazing one though was Shiny Treecko for a Donphan on Wonder Trade. I love Treecko as he is my all time favourite Grass starter and think his shiny scheme looks very good. I am torn on putting him in my team or using him as my starter for Alpha Sapphire.

xGal

Mhm
Years
Today I got a shiny Gliscor with max IVs in everything except SpA. and max EVs on defense and HP. The perfect Pokémon for competitive battling ^^.

Azelfino

Willpower
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
I was wonder trading away can't remember what but in return I received a shiny Rayquaza, not sure of the IV/EV but it now sits in my shiny box. It is one of my favourite shinies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Yesterday whilst looking for a Non-english Gardevoir on the GTS. Some generous soul was offering a Shiny Gardevoir for a Cressellia of which I had a spare.

Naturally I picked it up.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
The other day I got a shiny 6IV Vaporeon from Wonder Trade by trading over a Beedrill with nothing but Harden and Agility. You can bet I was happy about it.

Also I got a shiny Seviper basically for free last month, that was cool too.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A few amazing trades within two days.

A Shiny Kyogre for a Mienshao - I could not believe my luck

A Shiny Sceptile for a Fletchinder.

A Shiny Squirtle for a Huntail - Made all the more amazing by the fact I had time to go to Coumarine City, fish up a Huntail and Shiny Squirtle was still there and I picked it up.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
wow bro that was some good kinda luck LOL i wouldn't of imagined that u'd get a shiny sceptile for a flethcinder coooool man

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I was doing a SV Hatch over Twitter, and I let them keep one of my maaaaany Espurrs. I expect junk, or a junkmon with a PPUp or soemthing, as is the norm.. what do I get for sending back thier Shiny? SHINY FREAKIN SWABLU.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Sweet a shiny Swablu now that's what you call a unexpected trade, not mention hilarious....LOL any who that SV hatch was quite generous of you : )

Back