• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Texture is off on full art card

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2015
Hello, I have a full art Thundurus EX card from the roaring skies set. 98/108. What's odd about the card is that it is textured, but the texture is slightly off. You can especially tell around the energy symbols, all the texture is shifted to the right. I was wondering if this happens often, and also if this adds any value to the card at all? Thank you for any help. :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
There was no need to create a new thread after already asking on the other on :P
An error like that won't increase the value I wouldn't have thought. Would it noticeable in a photo?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2015
Sorry, I didn't know if I posted to the right thing or not. I can try to show it in a picture. I didn't really think it would affect the value much, but I'd never seen it before or heard anything about it so I figured I'd bring it up.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
Such things happen, though, I think the value doesn't go up, not at all.
Collectors look for cards at best quality. In common.
There may be some who'd be willing to pay more, if they collect such
cards.

Back