• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was Donald Trump right to give out Lindsay Graham's phone number?

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a82kBlVZQ5g

The context is that Donald Trump was given, by Lindsay Graham, his phone number and went on to read it out loud to people attending his rally. That being said, Fox News in playing the recording did not bleep out the entire number, leaving the first five digits audible and clear as day for everyone to hear.

Were they right for this?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
No. Neither of them are acting very great - publicly calling each other jackasses and now this childlike behavior. It's pathetic. They both show they have no ability to lead or maintain proper public appearances.

Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the Republican Party. I'm conservative, but I can't stand him or any of the other extremes in the running. I almost feel ill thinking 95% of these people have a good chance of becoming President. :/

Surprisingly I find myself liking some of Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul, but if some of these other clownies get even close to the nomination, I may just give up.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Donald Trump always does things people think he won't do, it's really childlike. Although, I feel it was bad at both ends of this situation. Fox for not censoring it, and Trump for even saying it in the first place.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh honey, I live in Alabama. The name of the game down here is out there opinions. lol

Sir Codin

Between Trump's jackassery, Clinton being Clinton, Sander's economic illiteracy, Rand not being as good as his father, and everyone else in the two primary parties not even being noteworthy, the next election is going to be the final nail in the coffin for the United States, if it's principles of liberty and justice weren't beaten into the ground and salted in it's wounds by every president for the past 50 years already.

Years
A presidential candidate, a man who if elected would have the ability to launch nuclear weapons, basically doxxed a siting U.S. Senator from his own party, no less. Donald trump is an embarrassment and a side-show, nothing more. But let him continue to wreak havoc for the Republicans, they have enough to deal with as is.

Sir Codin

I actually can't help but feel sorry for the Republican party. It's one thing to have George W. Bush as part of your party's legacy, but this guy running for president is just simply salt in the wound.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Trump has shown himself to be a jerk time and time again, but I don't think Graham has done anything out of line in this exchange so far. Trump is a jackass and calling people jackasses when they're being jackasses is Presidential tradition. The destroying-the-phone thing just seemed like a funny riposte to Trump being a jerk again.

I don't agree with Graham on, well, pretty much anything, but I don't think he's been in the wrong once in this exchange. Trump, as usual, has been.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Absolutely not. What sickens me the most is that people are condoning his behavior. Calling him "a hardass" and "brave". For being racist and refusing to apologize. Also that people are STILL trying to say he didn't actually mean Mexicans aren't rapists and murderers, even though he himself confirmed it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Heard about this on the radio of my car. It is never right to share someone's phone number to the public, period. Privacy is important.

Back