• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I was thinking the same thing! I thought that Johto would be Japan, since it's towns are more traditional Japanese, like Sprout Tower and Ecruteak Town!

By the way, I finished this! d: I think you can tell where I started to re write.

Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I was thinking that for Johto, but then the Pikablu food would be less.... foreign. :D
And I wanted a Japanese food place.

....You know what? I'm making Sinnoh China. EDIT POWERS GO! Johto is Japan as it should be. :3

Well, so far, we have:

Kanto - ????
Johto - Japan
Hoenn - Australia
Sinnoh - China
Unova - America

What do you guys want Kanto to be? I'm thinking Canada. Or maybe Britain.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
I think it might be easier to just generalize regions into Continents so that people's ethnicity can be a bit more diverse.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA : D

I don't see how Sinnoh is China, though. Well, I suppose the D/P/Pt. protagonists look more Asian, but...Sinnoh's too cold to be China. :d

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well Unova was based on NYC. O: So it would make more sense if that was America, right?

EDIT: Hahaha Name7aken, ninja'd you. d:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I say Kanto should be the UK and north Unova should be Canada. d:
I did say North Unova? d:

EDIT: lol why are we discussing this so intently, it doesn't even matter that much! d:
EDIT2: god dangit, ninja!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Sinnoh can be China so the restaurant can still he Asian-esc, and Snowpoint City, since it's so cold, can be the small version of Russia. :D

I really like Kanto as Canada. OR EVEN THIS! A mixture of Canada and Britain.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Yay?

I always of both Kanto and Johto as more Asian-ish though. They've both got that same feel.

BUT CANADAAAAA : DD

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Could just be Europe so we can get some frogs and spaniards and such while Unova is US/Canada

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hm.... Kanto representing different parts of Europe?

That could be something.

But since we're not in there yet, maybe we should just say it's "all of Europe" or "Canada" and be done?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
If Johto wasn't so asian I'd say it was West Europe and Kanto East Europe. But anyways, I say Europe because Canada is kinda like a cross between US and Europe

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Maybe we can think about it a little more when the time comes? d:

ANYWAYS GUYS, WHO ISN'T EXCITED ABOUT THIS SPECIAL "SAVE THE POKEMON" MISSION!?

Back