• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: JackHack96's Tool Factory

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Ok, now the new version of DS Pokémon Editor is ready (1.8)! Now it can edit many more things, like moveset and hm/tm compatibility ;) !

Here are some screenshots:
U4vuNFK.png

IsBH7Dq.png

Tsze2WE.png

Like DS Text Editor, the tool is available both in Italian and English, it will automatically detect the system language.
If you want to help with translations please contact me ;) !

Hope you'll enjoy it! A tutorial is available on my website, together with the download :D
So I opened the edior and came acrros problems I have win x64 when I try to open the x64 editor it happens nothing and when I open the x32 version and load everything but when I click on something it closes autmatically!

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
So I opened the edior and came acrros problems I have win x64 when I try to open the x64 editor it happens nothing and when I open the x32 version and load everything but when I click on something it closes autmatically!

Which Java version are you using? Please try to execute the program from the command prompt (on win7 go to the program directory, hold shift and right click the directory, then select "Open command prompt" from the menu, and execute the program.

Please copy and paste the results...

@RioKameroen5: Please do the same thing as Nex

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Which Java version are you using? Please try to execute the program from the command prompt (on win7 go to the program directory, hold shift and right click the directory, then select "Open command prompt" from the menu, and execute the program.

Please copy and paste the results...

@RioKameroen5: Please do the same thing as Nex

Im really sorry to say that but I cant follow you my english is so bad :((((( all what I can say Im using the newest java version!

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
Im really sorry to say that but I cant follow you my english is so bad :((((( all what I can say Im using the newest java version!
Ok don't worry ;) I'll try to say it in an easier way.

If you want to help me finding the bug, you have to follow these instructions:
-Go to the folder where you have stored the program
-Hold the Shift key and right-click, a menu will appear and you have to click "Open command prompt here"
-Type the name of the program (if you haven't modified it it's "DS Pokemon Editor_x86_64.exe" with quotes
-Press Enter

Then use the program as you would normally do, and when it closes copy and paste the output from the terminal...

Hope you understood, otherwise tell me and I'll make a video-tutorial

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Ok don't worry ;) I'll try to say it in an easier way.

If you want to help me finding the bug, you have to follow these instructions:
-Go to the folder where you have stored the program
-Hold the Shift key and right-click, a menu will appear and you have to click "Open command prompt here"
-Type the name of the program (if you haven't modified it it's "DS Pokemon Editor_x86_64.exe" with quotes
-Press Enter

Then use the program as you would normally do, and when it closes copy and paste the output from the terminal...

Hope you understood, otherwise tell me and I'll make a video-tutorial
seriosly it says nothing.....

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
seriosly it says nothing.....

Try this:
-Download and extract the attached file (which contains an executable .jar)
-Go to the folder where you have stored the jar
-Type "java -jar "DS Pokemon Editor_x86_64.jar"" without the first and the last quote
-Press enter

See what happens. The OS has to say something, otherwise I can't help you :(

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
VbbWBmO.png

The command "java" is false written or cannot be found.

Ahh! That's it! As the terminal says (I'm not good at german :(, but this is rather easy) you simply haven't installed Java, or you haven't set the environmental variables (what??? ;D).

Ok. For an easy-way solution, go to this page:
https://www.java.com/de/
And download the installer, then retry to execute the program.
If you still aren't able to load it, check this page:
http://www.java.com/de/download/help/path.xml

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Ahh! That's it! As the terminal says (I'm not good at german :(, but this is rather easy) you simply haven't installed Java, or you haven't set the environmental variables (what??? ;D).

Ok. For an easy-way solution, go to this page:
https://www.java.com/de/
And download the installer, then retry to execute the program.
If you still aren't able to load it, check this page:
http://www.java.com/de/download/help/path.xml
Seriosly I have installed Java my Cmd.exe cant load and commands with a aslo a space,well Im playing everyday minecraft without java heh ;)

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
Seriosly I have installed Java my Cmd.exe cant load and commands with a aslo a space,well Im playing everyday minecraft without java heh ;)

Mmmh, I really don't know what to do :(

If you manage to play minecraft, java is surely installed, BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE SET THE ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES.

Please try to type "java" without quotes on cmd.exe and see if there's an output. If yes, JAVA_HOME is set, otherwise you have to follow the tutorial I linked you.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Mmmh, I really don't know what to do :(

If you manage to play minecraft, java is surely installed, BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE SET THE ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES.

Please try to type "java" without quotes on cmd.exe and see if there's an output. If yes, JAVA_HOME is set, otherwise you have to follow the tutorial I linked you.
but I dont understand the meaning of this tut :/

Edit:I mean what for Path ?
Edit2;theres a window and idk what to type in

Last edited:

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
So it worked and said that: Error: Unable to ascess jarfile DS Pokemon Editor_x86_64.jar
Please try now to execute DS Pokemon Editor_86_64.exe (the original one), or try to move the .jar on the desktop and run it from there

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
I think one of the problems of the tutorial is that you give us a tut with a x64 jar file, because we both use a 32 bit pc. that's why I can't open the jar file on cmd. Secondly, I can't open the original pokemon editor exe file on cmd in any way.

Edit: I found out how to open the exe file, but the same problem occurs as when you open it the normal way. the program closes when you select a pokemon.

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
I think one of the problems of the tutorial is that you give us a tut with a x64 jar file, because we both use a 32 bit pc. that's why I can't open the jar file on cmd. Secondly, I can't open the original pokemon editor exe file on cmd in any way.

Edit: I found out how to open the exe file, but the same problem occurs as when you open it the normal way. the program closes when you select a pokemon.

Yeah.. Nex has declared he has a x64 pc, and I uploaded only the x64 version of the jar, which can be executed only on x64 pcs

But anyhow, does cmd tell you something when it closes?

I tested the program with platinum and it works flawlessy (I have Windows 7 x64). I should have somewhere in the house an old Windows XP netbook, which was 32 bit.

If I find it, I'll test the program :)

EDIT: I found the pc, and I can confirm the bug. It appears only on 32bit version. I'll tell you when the bug will be solved!

EDIT2: I've found the bug! There were some functions which weren't available on the 32bit version of Java. Try the attached jar and tell me if it works (on my old XP yes) :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
Yes it works, at least, editing is possible. In case of other issues i'll let you know. Thanks a lot for the help!

Back