• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Apex Version

What should I call the game?

• Peak Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Give Ideas In Comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Updates - July 29th

We officially have new Tiles! I am currently remapping all of our Towns and Routes. We are currently trying to fix all of the Menus and graphics to fit to our New Resolution. We also Officially have an Overworld for Julia!(Female Protagonist)
We hope to have everything ready for a New Demo soon. Hopefully, we will have the Thread moved to the Games Showcase.

Here is a look at the new Patria Town!

2lu8fop.png

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
If you ever need help with some overworld sprites, you can just contact me! :) Although you're pretty beast at them obviously. :P

Thanks man! I am going to try and make our Professor next. She is going to be fun to do. :D

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Latest | 0.56a | 30/07/13: So, as you know, the game's development has been frozen for a while. Fortunately, we are still working on it and want to release the demo due 5 months ago. I apologise for the delay. Harvey was unable to access a computer and let's just say procrastination is my best friend. Features and updates set to be included in the upcoming demo include:
  • Maps completely retextured with custom tiles sprited by Harvey
  • Custom player sprites made by Harvey
  • New widescreen resolution (640x400)
  • Completed maps all the way to Magnas City
  • All important events complete all the way to Magnas
  • Final Pokédex in the game without uneccessary later generations
I promise we will update the game soon, and when we do, it will be so much better than it was last update.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
The game looks good, if you need help P.M me Ill be happy to help except of coding and spriting I can help you out

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Thank you! I'll be sure to tell you if anything comes up that we need help with.

:O ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER DEVELOPER?

Just Kidding. I am liking the updated thread. I am currently working on spriting out the Professor, and making a Mockup for our new menu. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
:O ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER DEVELOPER?
Just Kidding. I am liking the updated thread. I am currently working on spriting out the Professor, and making a Mockup for our new menu. :3
I know it's a little cheap, but you could just make Professor Juniper's sprite into HGSS style and recolor/restyle it.. >_>

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
I know it's a little cheap, but you could just make Professor Juniper's sprite into HGSS style and recolor/restyle it.. >_>

I have a custom made sprite. Its done, just have to make in RMXP Formatted, and see how it looks in game. Then see if Dillon Likes it. :P

Years
Just thought I'd stop by and see how things are going in here after so long.
Looks like things are going really well and like you're making some serious progress :D

As usual just let me know if there's anything I can do for you :)

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Just thought I'd stop by and see how things are going in here after so long.
Looks like things are going really well and like you're making some serious progress :D

As usual just let me know if there's anything I can do for you :)

It's all thanks to you and Harvey lol. I just need you to remind me which of your characters are going to be in my game and their roles :P

Years
Didn't I work out the champ from yours would appear in mine and major character from mine would appear in yours (art is on the way for that - I managed to find a new artist)?

Either way, I didn't do much really - I just helped with some planning. So if there's anything else you want me to do let me know.

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Didn't I work out the champ from yours would appear in mine and major character from mine would appear in yours

Um, I think so. But the guy from yours that was in mine, his name was... Zayne I think? And what role was he going to play in my game? Just recurring appearances like Scott in Emerald or something more important? (Lol, so many questions.) And then the champ from mine was going to make recurring appearances in yours kinda in the same way or something. Idk, my Skype chat doesn't go that far back. You should get on so we can discuss it again.

Back