• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Merged DeadRock's thread to the Fusions and Recolours thread.

Maybe take another look at the rules, because you can't have a showcase/your own thread with fusions alone, and to prevent clutter fusions and recolours can be posted here.

Years
Merged DeadRock's thread to the Fusions and Recolours thread.

Maybe take another look at the rules, because you can't have a showcase/your own thread with fusions alone, and to prevent clutter fusions and recolours can be posted here.

Haha, sorry about that! Thanks for the merge. :)

Years
Wierdpokefusion.jpg

I hope this is okay...Its my first Attempt at poke Fusion....
for parts I used:
Darmanitan
Archeops
Hydreigon

Base body I used:
Eelektrik

For Color I used Volcarona

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I love all these fusion/pixel threads, I will create and be back soon

Zeus

My efforts. A few Pokemon mixed in here, Ground and Dragon type, I call him.....

TRYDON! lol

TRYDON-1.png

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Wierdpokefusion.jpg

I hope this is okay...Its my first Attempt at poke Fusion....
for parts I used:
Darmanitan
Archeops
Hydreigon

Base body I used:
Eelektrik

For Color I used Volcarona

Not bad for a first fusion, looks good actually, however, the main body doesn't have any shading making it look a bit flat. Overall definitely not bad for a first attempt. Keep up the good work ^^ I love the tail tip ~

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
Thank you 100 mega shock now i see the button after you click "go advanced". Anyway, even if it's supposed to be original, take a look at this:
"The resolution is bad, it's my first edit."

Attachments

• phantomon.jpg
    phantomon.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 7
Years
My first made Pokemon sprites..

Hello......
Since a quite period i've been interested in the Spriting of some costum/fake/fusions pokemon I wanted to share some works of my first 3 days NOTE: this is my first experience of spriting in a way, every critism will help me for sure as long you won't break my heart :D

My costum made baby lugia (the overworld sprites were ripped from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and edited with height and color by me.
atie15
[/URL]

My first sprite I began with it's a fakemon or a multiple fused pokemon (yeh don't know how it should be called) His name is Omnicon
atie15
[/URL][/IMG]

My second sprite named Omnicane , I little screwed up on this one but maybe i can get tips for it so I can make it look better...
atie15
[/URL][/IMG]

My last sprite called Terrerat it's kind of Rugby player pokemon I think it's a nice idea but need to work on this one...
atie15
[/URL][/IMG]

3 of the 4 are fused Fakemon I hope it won't be that clear what parts of what Pokemon I have used but I'm always in for good tips...

The baby Lugia is a Lugia that I made fit in the body of a Aerodactyl sprite
there are probally many baby Lugia's around BUT i FELT LIKE TRYING IT TOO.

So please leave your opinion and maybe a tip for me :D

Rainbro

Brony
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Wait, what?
We need to post our fusions here?
Ugh.
I suppose, if they're the rules =-=
Can someone please request something?
Haven't done spritework in a while, and can't think of anything =-=

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
My fusions? Um, okay...

Spr_5b_495.png

Tepivywott... or something.

Spr_5b_249.png

Lugigigas.

kyogre.png

Kyoudon.

Spr_4p_493-Bug.png

All hail Dunsparceus!

Ash's Infernape

Pokémon Protector
Years
I have like, more than five hundred sprites that I, myself created. Now where do I post all of THEM? I like my Sprites in a shop format, Where any random person will ask for a sprite and I will fulfill their request. Just for the challenge. I think i will make a thread.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have like, more than five hundred sprites that I, myself created. Now where do I post all of THEM? I like my Sprites in a shop format, Where any random person will ask for a sprite and I will fulfill their request. Just for the challenge. I think i will make a thread.

If at least 4 of them are scratch, you can post a gallery in the general Pixel Art forum. But if you want to sprite FOR people, you would want to post in the Pixel Projects section. I'm fairly certain you can even have both of these at once, but I would check with the moderator of this section just in case if you plan to do that.

Years
And to add a few notes, technically you can showcase your sprites (keep in mind that fusions and recolours must in this very thread if you plan on showcasing them in a lone thread) in a shop format, but requests MUST be handled through visitor messaging and personal messaging otherwise it'd just be a shop. The difference between a shop and this type of showcasing is where you can get criticism (although I'm not saying you can't get critique in shops (even though it's rare)) and comments for your sprites while handling requests and not just making sprites for people like common and regular shops. This is much like a regular showcase but just with you having to deal with requests and challenges through PM/VM then posting up your result.

People can also send you challenge requests and whatnot through PMs/VMs, but if you have a liking for fusions then I recommend checking out the Fusion Game that has been quite active lately. Don't forget to read the rules, and if you still don't understand the game then I will happily explain it to you.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
OK so here is a fusion evolution that I've been working on, let me know what u think. p.s. i had to modify the shell and tweak some of the sprite myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back