• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I am very tech-savvy, but here is how I found mine when I wasn't. Like what Toujours said, it's usually on your router. However, the series of numbers and letters you found was a MAC code (not the "Apple" Mac).

Skip this spoiler if you want. It describes MAC adresses in better context.
Spoiler:

After that rambling (if you read it), here are some helpful directions.

Instructions:
1. Start a Web browser and enter the router company's default IP address in the URL search bar. Consult your manual for the correct IP. Linksys uses 192.168.1.1, D-link and Netgear both use 192.168.0.1, Belkin uses 192.168.2.1 and US Robotics often use 192.168.123.254

2. Enter the username and password that you have assigned your network. If you have not designated any, then use the company default. Usually this will be "admin" for the username and either "admin" or "password" for the password. If neither works, leave the username blank and enter "admin" for the password.

3. Select the "Wireless" tab or "Wireless Settings" option.

4. Select "Wireless Security," or "Security." The WEP key will be listed on the security screen. You may need to click on the WEP box to see the passphrase or security key.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Again, I have a question that I think is lame-o. May I know how to put a transparent background for my fusions & recolors?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You need to save the image as .png and have transparency enabled iirc. You can use google to find how to do this in whichever image editor you use, or ask somewhere in Pixel Art. Although I'm not quite 100% sure on how that forum works so make sure that you fully understand its rules and all that before posting.

droomph

weeb
Years
I have a question everyone.

How do you check the "top posters" for a thread?

...I'm just nosy, but I'd reaaaally love to know who's the top poster for DCC and stuff. I remember being able to do this once in the past, but I can't remember how I did it, and I can't find any way in which I can.

Nihilego

Years
You click on the number of posts next to a thread in the forum index and it shows you who posted and how many times.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Here's a super n00b question.

At my profile pic, there's that thick, black border around my profile pic.

May I know how to remove it coz it's really bothering me.

Please visit my page first to get my problem.

Thnx.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Here's a super n00b question.

At my profile pic, there's that thick, black border around my profile pic.

May I know how to remove it coz it's really bothering me.

Please visit my page first to get my problem.

Thnx.

That's secondary content areas :( the only way to remove it is to set secondary content areas to "transparent" - the actual word. Then set block border background to what you originally wanted secondary content to be set to.

droomph

weeb
Years
You'll have a little arrow
thread_dot_hot.gif
next to 'em, in addition to the "lock", the "hot/cold" and stuff like that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You could also do a search where you search for posts by yourself, and then choose for it to show threads instead of posts.

Nihilego

Years
Assuming I get what you're meaning, you need to be a supporter for those features.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh ok, guess that will have to wait until, I can donate to PC or unless someone donates a supporter account to me. I'll just stick with the profile I have now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello guys, I'm here with another n00bish question. What code should I use when I want to make something like when you hover across that pic/word, text will appear.

Thnx to anyone who helps.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Where would be the correct place to post a question looking for the owner of a specific trade-shop-listed pokemon? I've been clued in that somebody is redistributing without permission and I really want the pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back