• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
I don't understand the 7th Gym. How do you search under the floors o_O? I beat the two trainers and the girl told me to search under the floors. I tried the item finder and pressing a on the floor tiles but nothing is working. Help Please!!

Edit: I got the 2 switches, are there more? I can't seem to find the way to the gym

Edit2: Still wondering, I went over every single portal i could get to and searched all the rooms that i have been to. None are working.I tested using walkthrough walls cheat and tried to figure it out but still not working. I want to do it the legit way but not sure if it's the portals or what. Just want to know if there is another switch i need to look for.

I got the 2 swicthes like you, and now I can't switch anithing and I dont find anymore switch.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Again 1158, nice work with this hack. I finished Victory Fire and I'm really impressed. But I'd stick with the same issue/letdown (kinda) though, grammatical and spelling errors here and there. Some are enough to mess the thought the text wants to portray. Have you asked for help already?

Anyways, I'm early into the hack and dang, that level 13 Abra was sick. It swept my team twice. Is this just the beginning of one heck of a road this hack has?

More power!

Years
Another major bug to be reported in. I decide to fly to Solar City, and then tried to walk north in the Grass Path, and then it tells me i havent completed any gym badges,and can't pass through walking.

The meeting is also going on again in that building in Solar City,so things get reset.

And the same applies to other events if I fly to other cities, so I can re-do events.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Another major bug to be reported in. I decide to fly to Solar City, and then tried to walk north in the Grass Path, and then it tells me i havent completed any gym badges,and can't pass through walking.

The meeting is also going on again in that building in Solar City,so things get reset.

And the same applies to other events if I fly to other cities, so I can re-do events.

This has happened to me, also, after beating the league.

Years
This has happened to me, also, after beating the league.

But you didn't finish the last mission when you did it the first time. I didn't notice it before i picked up the game again this morning to just try and catch some pokemon's to start complete the pokedex.

So a couple of thoughts and questions.

Where can i catch Ralts? as well as ice pokemons? will i have to wait to catch more ice-pokemons until the next patch comes out? and an ice-cave with them?

I used waterfall and such in the caves, should the legendaries in the waterfall caves? since i came to empty places with no legendaries and such, and in one cave it was a block that blocked me from proceeding.

Exp. Share and Soothe Bell should be in there somewhere, I have talked to everyone, and used itemfinder everywhere and can't find it, so unless its added, both of those items needs to be added into the game in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
But you didn't finish the last mission when you did it the first time. I didn't notice it before i picked up the game again this morning to just try and catch some pokemon's to start complete the pokedex.

No, I didn't finish the last mission, I went through the cones assuming they had bugged. After doing so and beating the league, all events reset except the Sky Castle. I went there, finished the event, then the cones disappeared.

But, I'd assume its safe to say that skipping the cones wasn't what reset the events, as the same has happened to you and you did things correctly, yes?

I used waterfall and such in the caves, should the legendaries in the waterfall caves? since i came to empty places with no legendaries and such, and in one cave it was a block that blocked me from proceeding.

Pretty sure all that stuff has yet to be implemented. All those caves lead nowhere or to a house or something, none of them are fully constructed yet.

Years
HELP! How to get fly like the gym ledear gives you fly in Lithopone City or what i dont get it i have all 8 badges but i dont have fly!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
where can i find a good grass type pokemon in the game..at the 7th badge...also no oddish or sunkern or **** like that pls

You can get one Turtwig in Lithopone City, and I don't remember if there're more Gress-Type Pokemon, but I may add some in the next beta.

I've already completed that event, my 2.2 savestate was in progress with that event. I've completed both that and the gym leader but the cones are still there. You mentioned something about Rayquaza earlier, where is that found?

Regardless, I used a walk through walls cheat to get past the cones and finished the game, but on doing so, all events seem to have restarted somehow. I got the ticket after the league and I'm aware that hasn't be implemented yet but has anything else within Tyron, are there any legendaries or areas you can reach with waterfall worth nothing.

Since this game ends after you defeated Elite Four, there're only 5 legendary Pokemon avaliable in the current beta, they're Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo and black Rayquaza. So there's nothing in those caves yet.

Again 1158, nice work with this hack. I finished Victory Fire and I'm really impressed. But I'd stick with the same issue/letdown (kinda) though, grammatical and spelling errors here and there. Some are enough to mess the thought the text wants to portray. Have you asked for help already?

Anyways, I'm early into the hack and dang, that level 13 Abra was sick. It swept my team twice. Is this just the beginning of one heck of a road this hack has?

More power!

I know, that ??? trainer is the real rival of the player in this game, and Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam is his powerhouse, so it's rather powerful. And sorry for this, I must admit that I made this game too difficult, sorry.

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it in the next beta.

after win the 7th badge where should i go?

Go right to Lividity City, the rock there will be removed after you checked it.

So a couple of thoughts and questions.

Where can i catch Ralts? as well as ice pokemons? will i have to wait to catch more ice-pokemons until the next patch comes out? and an ice-cave with them?

Exp. Share and Soothe Bell should be in there somewhere, I have talked to everyone, and used itemfinder everywhere and can't find it, so unless its added, both of those items needs to be added into the game in my opinion.

There're no Ice-Type Pokemon in the current beta, I'm planning on add a feature like Power generation system and Windmill in Pokemon Conquest to make some special Pokemon avaliable. And as for the items you mentioned, you can buy them in Lividity City.

Can you make it so gravaler and onix and haunter evolve at like level 36please?

Thanks for your advice, I may consider about this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I finished event with keldeo and black rayquaza but I can't go to elite four via last city, there are red bollards there

Years
I finished event with keldeo and black rayquaza but I can't go to elite four via last city, there are red bollards there

Try taking fast forward off and reseting the game. Also if you are using codes(gameshark a.r) it sometimes effects gameplay. Along with fast foward. Or try using rocksmash or strenght to move it. I hope these suggestions helped

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I'm not using codes but I'm using fast forward but I don't understand what have ff to blocked game ?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
Where can i get HM Fly? and I finished the battle with the Keldeo girl and looking at the island place, where do I go? Cones are blocking both ways to somewhere.

Last edited:

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
Hey thanks a lot for all your work I really love this hack!
I would like to ask you a few questions 1158, if you dont mind.

How can I evolve these pokemon:
1- Haunter
2 - Shelmet
3 - Graveler
4 - Karrablast

Thanks lot, once again! xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Where is the 5th gym leader? I have searched everywhere and can't find him or her!

Years
Hey thanks a lot for all your work I really love this hack!
I would like to ask you a few questions 1158, if you dont mind.

How can I evolve these pokemon:
1- Haunter
2 - Shelmet
3 - Graveler
4 - Karrablast

Thanks lot, once again! xD

You can't yet. He said he might consider the idea of pokemon that evolve by trade evolve by level.

Back