• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
So, I just finished the part where you give the ruby and sapphire to fix the machine, and now im going for my 7th badge, but I cant open the spirit tower, is there a specific key or something that I need to open it

I need help on this too. The gym in millenium city is blocked by some dude who gives a rapidash and the spirit tower is locked and im not sure how to unlock it. I really wanna continue on in this game but sadly i cant cause i cant figure out what to do

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Okay, so I just caught an Elekid, and I was wondering if I should grind him up and switch him with my Zebstrika. Should I do that, or grind up a Jolteon instead. Help!

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I need help on this too. The gym in millenium city is blocked by some dude who gives a rapidash and the spirit tower is locked and im not sure how to unlock it. I really wanna continue on in this game but sadly i cant cause i cant figure out what to do

Did you check out the official walkthrough? It's pretty useful imo.

Fantastic_Doom

Player of Games, Master of All
Years
Hey guys, just got victini, but I got a prob as I already have a Charizard. Heres my team so you guys can see if its balanced or not... SHould I keep Charizard or give victini a chance?

Dragonair, Lv: 43. Dragon Pulse, Shock Wave, Icy Wind, Water Pulse

Charizard, Lv: 44. Dragon Pulse, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, Wing Attack

Swampert, Lv: 46. Muddy Water, Ice Punch, Mud Shot, Water Gun

Zebstrika, Lv: 42. Pursuit, Stomp, Agility, Spark

Riolu, Lv: 32(Just caught). Swift, Reversal, Zen Headbutt, Low Kick

Victini, Lv: 32. HeadButt, Confusion, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel

Should he stay or should he go?

Hey guys, just got victini, but I got a prob as I already have a Charizard. Heres my team so you guys can see if its balanced or not... SHould I keep Charizard or give victini a chance?

Dragonair, Lv: 43. Dragon Pulse, Shock Wave, Icy Wind, Water Pulse

Charizard, Lv: 44. Dragon Pulse, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, Wing Attack

Swampert, Lv: 46. Muddy Water, Ice Punch, Mud Shot, Water Gun

Zebstrika, Lv: 42. Pursuit, Stomp, Agility, Spark

Riolu, Lv: 32(Just caught). Swift, Reversal, Zen Headbutt, Low Kick

Victini, Lv: 32. HeadButt, Confusion, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel

Should he stay or should he go?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
yeah it says the gym is blocked so go to the spirit tower. but the spirit tower is locked for me and it doesnt say anything about unlocking it

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
Help how can electabuzz evolves to a electavire (sorry i think i have incorrect spellings)

Years
Electabuzz evolves to Electavire at lvl 48, i believe.

Anyone know the catch rate of Suicune with an Ultra ball? This is taking forever……and I'm doing about 25 attempts at catching a min!

Years
Yup ;) haha, I caught 6 Entei, 4 Raikou, and 3 Suicune! The Entei went down almost too easy. Every time I tried to catch one it captured on the first try. While each Raikou took many tries, and each Suicune took hours to capture!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Hi, congratulation it is really a Great hack even if it suffers from 2 main drawbacks: it's quite buggy even for a hacked rom and the maps are quite a mess and rather disappointing. (Cause copy paste from RF/GL
Nevertheless the starters, the storyline and the difficulty balance are very good especially the latter even if it implies some grinding to succeed. (And DRG you must be such a sadistic person IRL to put a rival just before you enter a city and just after you defeat a strong trainer, Just Kiding)
Waw my team has just been destroyed by Adrian: his mewtwo outspeed my whole team except my swift swim Kingdra and is damned so powerful! I guess I had to bring a random lv spiritomb or Munja to poison it lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
I really need some help. I'm battling Kyurem B in the graveyard, and I'm sucking, simply because i can't even come close to landing a hit. what should I do??

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
I've been playing dark rising for days and nights now and am stuck fighting Adrian, what I really want is to use deoxys but he won't obey despite having all the badges, please help. I need to know if deoxys will ever obey or I'm wasting my time.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I've been playing dark rising for days and nights now and am stuck fighting Adrian, what I really want is to use deoxys but he won't obey despite having all the badges, please help. I need to know if deoxys will ever obey or I'm wasting my time.
Deoxys and Mew are officially unobtainable so they have routine that prevents them from obeying.
So if Deo doesn't obey even after obtaining all badges, it's pointless to use him.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
I love this game but I didnt get 3rd badge and cant use fly annoying kai s dad is in the way atm how to get around him?

Back