• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No. Just.. no.

2qas6qb.jpg

Continue from here.

Years
oldabama.png

The illness takes its course as it causes him to age and cripple even more! Age spots, bad posture, and receding hairline! (I really like that walking stick btw.)

I also made the white not pure white, for editing purposes. It usually helps so you don't get colors stuck under it.

I was going to say how fun this was, but I realized we've screwed the poor guy up! xD Gave him an illness and such.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
oldabama.png

The illness takes its course as it causes him to age and cripple even more! Age spots, bad posture, and receding hairline! (I really like that walking stick btw.)

I also made the white not pure white, for editing purposes. It usually helps so you don't get colors stuck under it.

I was going to say how fun this was, but I realized we've screwed the poor guy up! xD Gave him an illness and such.

This game is fun ^^

Anyway, I think "Old"bamosnow is done. We might screw up his epicness if we keep going xD

I say we do Exeggcute next :o

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
We've done Exeggutor before, and that ended horribly, so I'm gonna avoid Exeggcute for now :P

Spr_4d_450_f.png

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Thats what happened to our firend after he attempted to eat a giant lollipop =0:

2nvgdig.png

(the poor hippowdon is even crying T-T)

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
make a photobucket accopount and then put the pics in the same way u would with pics from other websites.

and btw iv got to go so i cant do it but could somebody put some food in his mouth?
thanx ^^

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
sprite.png

I gave our poor fellow a visit to the doctor and he had an operation. Afterwards I told him he would be fine in a couple of weeks and he was really pleased by that, and now he's got a big grin on his face :D

-Talos the Sunburst Fox

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
unfortunately the marshmallows that visitors to the zoo he lives in throwe at him get court on his bandage
poor croc :(
2nvgdig-1.png

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
sprite2.png

Couple of weeks later...
It was ok to take off the bandages, but they didn't realize they turned him into a carnivore, so they changed the bottom jaw as well. He then got agitated by people chucking marshmallows at him, so he scared them off. Then he got a marshmallow tattoo on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back