• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Oh, and Namer updates were just posted, you can check it out on Secure. The HP issue was fixed, the translation file is updated (and can now be updated without the need for program updates) and customizable date was added.

Needs more reader updates.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
i just realised i don't actually have a seconds clock without my laptop.
so much for rnging now =.=

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Giveaway time~~.

Only the first 5 people to post the meaning of the word below IN MY THREAD (not this thread) will win. I don't care if you google translate or anything as long as you're in the first five who posts after that last post I made.

소녀시대

What to win?

130d.png

National Pokédex Number: 130 | Species: Gyarados
Nickname: New Year| Gender: Female
OT: Musica | ID: 35770
Egg hatched at: Battle Frontier | Level: 100
Nature: Adamant | Characteristic: Likes to thrash about. | Ability: Intimidate
Individual Values: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Effort Values: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Def | Hold Item: Life Orb
Hidden Power Type and Base Power:Dark 70
Moveset: Dragon Dance / Waterfall / Taunt / Bounce

Notes:
This Pokemon is FULLY-REDISTRIBUTABLE as long as you give credit to the OT.
DO NOT re-nickname this Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
Needs more time and less work from school. I hope you realize that until the Namer updates, I did everything myself, from scratch, and that the Reader took 100+ hours to make.

Also, Australia has it better than Canada. We've gotten ONE event so far, the GameStop Raikou. Australia has gotten much more than us. And two days extra waiting for B/W doesn't make up for it.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Needs more time and less work from school. I hope you realize that until the Namer updates, I did everything myself, from scratch, and that the Reader took 100+ hours to make.

Also, Australia has it better than Canada. We've gotten ONE event so far, the GameStop Raikou. Australia has gotten much more than us. And two days extra waiting for B/W doesn't make up for it.

Needs more slaves.

Doesn't canadaland get the same wi-fi events america does? I thought they were generalized as "north american events".

Years
Question regarding the EB/Gamestop shiny beasts (North American):

Can one game cart obtain ALL THREE or is there a limit of some sort?

I have two Raikou as I wanted them for my two Platinum versions.
However, if one game cart can get all three, I still have HG, SS, Diamond, Pearl, as well as my two Platinum for getting multiple Entei and Suicune.

I own two DS Lite units so ye knows.

Um, I live in Edmonton, Alberta. Thats in Canada. And I got the Secret Key for Rotom on a Platinum. Got it from Toys R' Us. And way back in the Red Blue days, a mall tour let me get a legit Mew. But in general, Canada seems to not get much. On the up side, Target is buying out ZELLER's from the Hudson's Bay Company. Which may be cool as West Edmonton Mall has a ZELLER's among other stores and attractions.

Last edited:
Years
I try to get slaves to do it, but slave labour doesn't work so well when people are aware they don't have to adhere to it. And since a lot of it involves the coding itself, there's not a lot of available people to do it for me.

And as far as I know, the way that WC work are they have some sort of ID number for the WC and then they prevent you from claiming WC with the same ID. So for this event, assuming the WC isn't counted as being the same one for each of the three dogs, you should be able to get them all in one game.

Years
Torterra isn't good enough to be used in competitive battling in the first place. The only one that sees some play in that generation is the Infernape, and it sees the same use Blaziken did except it has slightly better stats I think.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Nerfed, maybe, but there's some things Infernape can do that Blaziken will never be able to, and vice versa. I suspect they'll both end up in the same tier after BW comes out and settles...in UU. =/
Would be pretty sad if almost everything currently in OU gets shoved down to UU or even NU.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Nerfed, maybe, but there's some things Infernape can do that Blaziken will never be able to, and vice versa. I suspect they'll both end up in the same tier after BW comes out and settles...in UU. =/
Would be pretty sad if almost everything currently in OU gets shoved down to UU or even NU.

Blaziken will never see the likes of UU in g5.

Also, I only see Iron Fist Infernape being viable.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
What happens to Stealth Rock and U-turn sets? =/
All speculation though.

There are much better leads that actually do something (and I know you may or may not have meant the lead, but a lead is the only sensible set to run Stealth Rock on).

I'm not speculating. I'm telling you how g5 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back