The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 16th, 2013, 04:33 PM
masoncasey1
Yay Caterpie!

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Username: masoncasey1
Game: Soul Silver
Team:
Forretress Psycho
Skiploom Gunzerker
Heracross Berserker
Pidgeot Hunter
I decided to turn this into a flying monotype since I love my two Pokemon and they are flying...sorry

Last edited by masoncasey1; November 16th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

● information
OT: Moxxi ID: 24009
Badges: 15

● journal entry
I powered on the game and found myself surfing towards Cinnabar. My team had no problem washing out the trainers in Blaine's make-shift gym.

Blaine himself managed to knock down Nidoking. I can't say I'm concerned when I have a short dragon and two lovely ladies.. right? Nidoking crushed Magcargo and lost to Magmar. Altaria took care of Magmar, but was paralyzed by ThunderPunch in the process. Blaziken will have to deal with Rapidash... Or maybe not! I wouldn't want Bounce to harm her. I switch out and bring in Metagross, who later failed in tanking one Overheat. I used Altaria, who cured itself from paralysis with his ability yet ended up paralyzed again. I had fun using Fly on turns Blaine ordered Bounce. He started using Quick Attack, that smart AI. I prevailed with Dragon Pulse.

● party
Lilith the Blaziken - Level 60
Gaige the Metagross - Level 59
Salvador the Altaria - Level 55
Roland the Nidoking - Level 52

● storage
Bad Touch the Chikorita - Level 10
Scooter the Wooper - Level 6
Marcus the Geodude - Level 14
Zero the Absol - Level 56
Old January 18th, 2014, 08:43 PM
pokemonmanta

Nature: Relaxed
Sign-Up Form
Username: pokemonmanta
Game: soulsilver

Team:
ampharos as the soldier
Togekiss as the hunter
magnemite as the mechromancer
umbreon as the commando

this sounds extremely fun can't wait to start. :D

Last edited by pokemonmanta; January 19th, 2014 at 06:54 AM. Reason: for the lols
Old March 19th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

● information
OT: Moxxi ID: 24009
Badges: 16

● journal entry
Awahhh this can't be happening, I never posted my battle over the 16th badge. :')

The puzzle was a greater obstacle... Altaria died after the second trainer battle, so I had to backtrack to the Pokemon Center.

As for the Gym Leader match, Lilith OHKO’d Exeggutor. My Metagross almost 3OHKO’d Gyarados but it survived with a bit of health and healed the next turn. Blue wisened up, switched out to Arcanine, but failed. My Bullet Punch being the finishing blow. Blue sent out Rhydon, who knocked out my Altaria. Nidoking revenge OHKO'd. Gyarados didn't go down easily and had healed a second time. Bullet Punch helped me get the killing blow, again. Lilith easily OHKO’d Machamp. Pidgeot was the final Pokemon, but I wasn't worried about its Normal/Flying moves. Pidgeot couldn’t budge past Nidoking, so I used a Full Restore on Metagross, and Pidgeot used whirlwind and brought in my fully healed Metagross, aw thanks! Metagross OHKO’d Pidgeot. :3

I don't know if I'll ever be ready to face a powered up Lance... Arghh someone ought to complete this challenge, though.

● party
Lilith the Blaziken - Level 61
Gaige the Metagross - Level 59
Salvador the Altaria - Level 55
Roland the Nidoking - Level 54

● storage
Bad Touch the Chikorita - Level 10
Scooter the Wooper - Level 6
Marcus the Geodude - Level 14
Zero the Absol - Level 56
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links