• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
7/10

Not exactly sure what character that is from, or if it's fan-made, but it's neat anime! Not too fond of the username on the pic though.

Years
2/10

Not keen on ROM Hacking, it's just a bunch of userbars I wouldn't even click.

@Musketeer That guy is Zero Kiryuu from the manga/anime series Vampire Knight.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Simple aligned image, but too simple. The aligning makes it quite better, and I guess it passes the idea well enough... 6/10.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7/10

I only rated the banner itself. But its simple, its not hard on the eyes. And, I adore Salamence.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Slightly better than your last one. The text in your main image doesn't go with the picture at all, though.
4/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
4/10, could be better, but the layout is a classical fav of mine :)

Just so everyone knows, those specs in my signature are links with title BBCodes wrapped all around them :) Hover and see for yourselves...

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]@Hikari o_o I worked hard on that so you can shove the no creativity thing up your ***. Anyway, that was uncalled for.

↑Pretty good, not much to say...
8/10[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back