• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Okay as long as you give credit to both everything is alright and contact me on msn if you want to see it.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Some news- Once I get a spriter, the fakemon are done, and Cedar Village is done I plan to release a pre-alpha. You'll need to use the no wild pokemon code unless Don Patch has a new patch ready for me before the above things happen.

Edit: sebbe17 is spriting for me.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
NEWS!
megiddo told me that he would patch the tiles later so we could get farther on the game.
this means that he won't have as much trouble with the game.
Sorry Don patch.
So did you get my pm megiddo?

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Yes. So Don Patch, if you're reading this, feel free to take your time. Everyone - I have three scripts that I need to get to work and some scripts that do almost the exact same thing as the three (the movements are slightly different) to do and then Mist Town will finally be done.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
hey megiddo can you pm me how the 3 dogs events are?
and if you can then can i suggest some ways to make it better?

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
Nice storyline, interesting to see how the hack pans out in the end... just some errors in your maps though.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
lol, nice screens, they're really funny XD
Hope the scripting stuff is going good. Well good luck!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
I know scripting good and btw if you check don patch hist thread on serebii first post images are for you not last post images see different tiles.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
looking for hacking work

Yo megiddo ,nice work so far and If you need any more people working on the rom I'll help just PM me, attach tools and rom and just write down the to do list.
I prety much have hours free in my day. Contact me A.S.A.P.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
hey meggido I do some mapping and overworld edditing of characters.
I'll send ya some proof work a.s.a.p. my recent piece of work was putting a bandanna on the main character of the game.

Back