• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
@Mac - like... just a bit more past my chest. i've wanted it that long for years and it's finally nearly there. only been growing it 3 years, with cuts every 4 - 6 months. XD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
@Mac - like... just a bit more past my chest. i've wanted it that long for years and it's finally nearly there. only been growing it 3 years, with cuts every 4 - 6 months. XD

The color looks quite nice. It looks like you're almost at your goal :) Is that a red? Just making sure the lighting isn't playing tricks on me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
wk20px.jpg

can my hair get longer please?

Wow, Emma, I remember how you looked when you first joined PC and the difference is insane! =P Looking pretty as always, I love the outfit!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
can my hair get longer please?

Looking lovely, but hold on, just a week ago you were saying you needed a haircut, now you want it longer? Did they cut it shorter than you wanted? :cc Waah I hate when they do that!

Line of Death, cute pic! Shame it is hard to see because it's not rotated but I like the glasses :3

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
yes it's red with dark brown in my fringe. X'D and nah Kura my fringe just needs cut shorter as it keeps falling down over my eye and my layers need cut up. i wanna keep the length though. :3

thanks Bloodex. o:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
yes it's red with dark brown in my fringe. X'D and nah Kura my fringe just needs cut shorter as it keeps falling down over my eye and my layers need cut up. i wanna keep the length though. :3

thanks Bloodex. o:

You know if you're unhappy with the fringe, you can just go back to the salon and get them to trim it. If it's within a certain timeframe most places would be happy to do it; others might charge you £5 or $5 or something for it. You should get it free because you got your haircut recently, didn't you? Either way, it's easy peasy and you wont have to feel upset or self conscious about it anymore! :3

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
N the subject of the fringe my math teacher keeps threatining me with a headband, my fringe always gets in my eyes.:(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My fringe is past my chin now, haha! I reaally need a haircut; it's just finding the time because my stylist isn't in on weekends and it's out of town so I'd need to take time off work to get it done.. work's been hectic, though!

I think if you used a little bit of hairwax or got2b hairspray, line of death, then your fringe falling into your eyes wont be a problem; I'm just saying because, at least for me, it helps when my hair tends to get a little long ;3 Try it and hopefully you wont be hassled by your teacher anymore!

Honest

Hi!
Years
So I met the dudes from collegehumor, the Youtube channel. My friends and I managed to take a picture with the dude who was pretending to be a reporter. Click here for a link to the Youtube channel.

Warning, big image. Too lazy to shrink it, and I don't recall a code that can shrink it on PC. I'm the dude on the far right!

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Haha, cool one Bloodex! CollegeHumor is always good for a good dose of the lulz.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Uh, I got a haircut around a week ago?

Before:

Spoiler:

After:

Spoiler:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Spoiler:

when i was eleven with my little sister.

Spoiler:

i'm the real madrid boy. with the white shirt, bwin.com in it. that's me and some friends of mine (the argentina boy is my bff.) when i was living in brazil. age of 13, 8 months ago.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dunno what happened last time, the picture just disappeared. Awks. Anyway, yeah, me being a model. Aren't I doing such a good job? Too lazy to resize

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back