• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I wast just refering to the picture you added to your post. That's all. :3

KyoAni is that studio that made the internet go nuts with their "Free!" commercial, no? Aka "Swimming Anime". Tumblr really went crazy about that. |D;
3105676655_1_9_dgl8sNqm.gif

I really liked Clannad, though. And AIR as well... Though sometimes I wondered about all the shinyness. |D

ohh now that makes since :3

i've heard about swimming anime..is it Yaoi??

i haven't watched neither of those animes tbh..i don't like the character draw...that and i like mysterious anime with a strong story not just a story from life if you get what i mean....i've heard also about clanned after story....but still haven't go there tbh

93.Hey there

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It won't be yaoi but it is clearly targeted at the fujoshi market. It seems they buy more than the moefags right now.

I'm all for cute boy anime, shame those designs are horrible though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I would jump at pointing out the highly unrealistic designs in Swimming anime (why would swimmers look like body builders), but it always hits me that most of the female designs in this medium are ten times worse. So I keep quiet because I enjoy To Love Ru.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Kintama (testicles) arc was awesome. I regret the fact that I didn't watch more of this anime when I had the chance earlier this year.

The girl in Lappy's sig looks like one of those girls from K-On! o3o;

derozio

Years
Okay, I'm officially obsessed with Gintama now. Red Spider arc. Jiraia. Mhm. <3; I have high hopes for the Four Devas arc now.

Also thinking of reading To Love Ru. People say its a good ecchi.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The girl in Lappy's sig looks like one of those girls from K-On! o3o;
Same company, same art design. But it's Hyouka, or the Sherlock Holmes of absolute nothingness, so it's okay.

I don't know if you're someone who wants overarching plot or sanity in your ecchi stuff. Because that's not TLR. :D
Actually, maybe Darkness is.

derozio

Years
I'd much rather read something which has a good story rather than useless ecchi. Darkness it is, then.

Hyped as **** for this movie. I'm sure it won't be the end of Gintama, though, as they say. I mean, how many times have they tried out the "This is the end" thing, lol? :p Anyway, I just loved the soundtrack in here. Amazing. Shinpachi and Kagura look just plain sexy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If you want something ecchi with decent story then don't bother with To Love Ru at all. Read something like Ai-Ren, I''s, Chobits or Sundome.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yeah, I agree with Lappy. I consider TLR to be one of those manga/animu that's popular because it's ecchi and...that's it. Maybe it's the character design, but I wouldn't say it's worth reading.

Best way to find out is to give it a shot. Experience is always better than word of mouth (of text of keyboard, in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back