• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Why is thread so inactive?! :| I'm still gonna' keep posting. -_-
~ After watching Kyurem struggle itself to death twice I decided the Master ball was needed, if a Genesect event comes and I need to catch it I'm gonna be peed.
~ Traded with some more people and got the final few pokemon to complete my Unova 'dex.
~ Thanks to Scraggiland who helped me transfer 12 pokemon over from SS to White I've been able to beat the regular single subway quite easily.
~ The super singles, thats another story. :|

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
As mentioned before , I collected my starters to go past the routes and now , all 6 starters that wer ein the team are finally all evolved and about lv 39 /40.
I got my turtwig and geckarbor (treecko) now too and trainign them up and they are level 30 now . :)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Just beat the second gym. My team is:

534.gif

Conkeldurr ~ Lv27 ~ Adamant Nature

502.gif

Dewott ~ Lv25 ~ Naive Nature

546.gif

Cottonee ~ Lv19 ~ Timid Nature

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Well, going good so far! I'm in dragonspiral tower with this team:

Lilligant Level 36
Quiver Dance
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
The idea here is simple: Put the foe to sleep, Quiver Dance, drain its HP, and it'll die while you're actually fully healed and set up for sweeping. It's simple, but awesome.

Duosoin Level 36
Pain Split
Flash Cannon
Light Screen
Psyshock
Flash cannon is mainly to cover, and pain split... I don't use it that much, since I play offensively. Light Screen isn't used yet, but it'll be awesome against a lot of elite 4 pokemon. Psyshock is like a defense-attacking move that doesn't trigger abilities like effect spore.

Simisear Level 37
Cut
Yawn
Bite
Flame Burst
The only one I use very often is flame burst, and when I do use it, it's really good if it's super effective. Like lilligant, but even more focused.

Samurott Level 37
Aqua Jet
X-Scissor
Surf
Revenge
The attack and special attack stats pretty obviously identify samurott as a mixed attacker, with okay defense and speed. The slightly low special defense can be made up for by light screen.

Boldore Level 36
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Stealth Rock
Headbutt
The reason I still have boldore is because I can't find anyone to trade with, but that's okay, because it has attack close to samurott and higher defense.

Stoutland Level 36
Work Up
Strength
Retailate
Crunch
Okay, this will be insane against the psychic-type user in the elite 4 with a light screen up. Good attack, great defense, also great special defense, and crunch, the best physical move for ghost- and psychic-types I know of.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I haven't been to this thread in a while. Ever since I beat the Elite 4, I have been going through Unova from the beginning. I have come across a lot of older pokemon and some of the sages :3 I am going to continue this until I get to the routes behind the league.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Luigi Fletcher
8th April, I arrived in Nuvema Town, Got a Pokemon Called Tepig, I went on to route 1... you know the BW Storyline! (It was Soooo easy!)

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
I'm post game with level 79s, where's a good place to train? I don't have wifi and I'm sortof out of places to go.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I know I should've done this earlier, but I beat N and Ghetsis. Now I realize what a pain Ghetsis' Hydreigon was.

Current team:

Samurott,female, level 60
-Surf
-Blizzard
-Grass Knot
-Megahorn
Nature: Bashful

Scolipede, male, level 53
-Megahorn
-Poison Jab
-Bulldoze
-Rock Slide
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Poison Point

Archeops, male, level 53
-Acrobatics
-Rock Slide
-Dig
-Fly
Nature: Hasty

Excadrill, female, level 53
-Metal Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide
Nature: Naive

Haxorus, male, level 53
-Dragon Dance
-Dig
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker

Reshiram, level 53
-DragonBreath
-Slash
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare
Nature: Hasty

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Pokémon Black Part 9

After my Cottonee learned Energy Ball I used a Sun Stone on her and she evolved now all my team is level 35 I am finally ready to exit Chargestone Cave.
Before I was able to get out I battled some more plasma grunts and ace trainers gaining a level for both my Dewott and Joltik allowing them to both evolve into their final evolution :D
I battled N once again and won. I met with Mistralton City Gym Leader Skyla and the 'other Juniper' Cedric Juniper who was kind enough to give my Pokédex an upgrade.
I'm ready for another gym battle but before that I think I'm going to let my Pokémon sleep and maybe explore their dreams :D
503.gif
530.gif
547.gif
555.gif
561.gif
596.gif

Samurott Level 36 | Excadrill Level 35 | Whimsicott Level 35 | Darmanitan Level 35 | Sigilyph Level 35 | Galvantula Level 36

Last edited:

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
Okay, I am such a failure of a Pokemon fan. I haven't even beaten my Black yet! Well, I know that I'm not a failure, but you know what I mean. XD

Currently, I'm trying to find some more cool team members (namely a female Pawniard with a good nature) while trying to level up my female Frillish, Elise.

Team:

Elise the Timid female Frillish (Level 39)
Yester the Modest male Tranquill (Level 24; HM slave)
Garrett the Modest male Gothitelle (Level 47)
Eddie the Hasty male Emolga (Level 48)
Peony the Jolly female Mienfoo (Level 46)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Currently training Pokemon for Burgh.

Dewott - Lv: 23
Timburr - Lv: 19
Pidove - Lv: 19
Tympole - LV: 19
Herdeir - Lv: 19

Plan: Keep my starter Pokemon 3 levels above the rest.

BattleBeard

The Ultimate Beard
Years
Beard, Day 42...

Wow! A person at the trading link gave me a Charizard, the pokemon I reallllly wanted, for a Lucario I didn't need, as I was training my own Riolu to be happy and become one anyways! And so, I decided maaaaybe I can have my own little Charmander to raise. So I put my Druddigon and my Charizard in the day care, and after a few minutes, the old man in front of the day care called me over and told me they...well, did their business together, haha. I now have an egg that I hope will hatch soon. Wow...just thinking that most of my team is composed of different-region pokemon, that I never seen about, some maybe I'd heard of. I usually write this journal in private, but now that I became the champion about a week ago, I think everyone should hear my adventures after that. I'm even thinking about facing the Elite Four again, and fighting Alder to make the champion title truly offical.

This 13 year old's life couldn't get any better!

-Beard

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Day Four, Ryan.

Wow, I was having a battle with Cheren when my Pidove evolved into Tranquill. Amazing what you can do on Route Four. Been training up my Pokemon for Elesa, which is always a pain for me. Going to train Tympole to evolve, so it will be a ground type.

Edit: Tympole evoled into Palpitoad. Timburr evolved into Gurrdur. Going through the gym easily.

Team:

Palpitoad - 25
Tranquil - 23
Gurrdur - 25
Pansear - 22
Herdier - 24
Dewott - 25

Last edited:
Years
My first time playing this game and is surprise by it too. I loved it. Right now spring for an modest onswat. At the first gym with oswatt and purrion. Having difficulty fight the grass type pokemon.

Last edited:

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Pokémon Black Entry 1

I started a new journey with an Adamant Tepig and easily defeated both Bianca's Snivy and Cheren's Oshawott.
I was then given the Xtransceiver and a Town Map from my Mom.
After nicknaming my new Pokémon Nitro I received the Pokédex from Professor Juniper.
Arriving at Accumula Town I listened to Ghetsis' speach on Pokémon liberation, fought N and won.
Received the Running Shoes just out on Route 2 shortly after, I battled Bianca and Cheren in the Trainer's Pokémon School upon arriving at Striaton City.
I got myself a Bashful Pansage from the Dreamyard, and continued to battle Cress in the gym and won.
I got the TM Work Up and the Trio Badge from Cilan, and the HM01 Cut from Fennel.
Fought two team plasma grunts in the Dreamyard with Bianca as a witness to free the Munna.
Finally got my Palpad and friend code after receiving the C-Gear then traded my newly evolved Pignite over to teach it two TM's.

TEAM BLACK
499.gif

Nitro Level 17

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
Years
Hmm, I'm pretty late at this journal thing, but that's only because I haven't been on this site in like...a year.
But I held off on Pokemon White for a while! But I'll be playing a lot again since school's ended.

Scolipede Lv. 68
Posion Tail
Giga Impact
Earthquake
Megahorn

Hydreigon Lv. 67
Hyper Beam
Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse
Surf

Sigilyph Lv. 66
SolarBeam
Sky Attack
Shadow Ball
Psychic

Haxorus Lv. 67
Swords Dance
Strength
Giga Impact
Outrage

Samurott Lv. 66
Cut
Blizzard
Waterfall
Hydro Pump

Archeops Lv. 67
Fly
Rock Slide
Giga Impact
Rock Smash

Yeah, I'm not much of a HM Slave user. I don't mind, though.
All my Pokemon are male. I can't stand female pokemon. LOL
I'm in Undella town right now, but holding off. Trying to beat Cynthia but I'm severely underlevelled. I can beat her, like I beat everyone else before while underlevelled, but it would take a couple of tries. I'm just going to go train them T-T
I hate going against Electric Pokemon...but I'm pretty happy with my party, excluding the whole level issue.

Years
Now training my team in pine wood forest to battle the 3rd gym leader which is casetila city gym leader. My in game teams are:

Pansear level 15
Herdier level 16
Dewott level 18
Pidove level 16
Throh level 19
Blitzle the zebra pokemon level 13.ca

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Thought I'd update seeing as I've nearly got 100 hours gameplay on my White now. O.o
~ Been focusing mostly on perfecting my online team for now, currently Ev'ing up a timid Eevee , getting it up to lv. 100 will be a problem though -_-.
~ Theres not much for me to do ingame now really, theres just one person left to beat, Gamefreaks Morimoto, I'll use my ingame team for him and see how that goes.
~ Now I'm just trying to get my Gliscor to sleep so I can get my Leafeon from DW, wasn't what I was planning on getting, but hey it's still nice. :P
~ Not much to really do after all that what I've got planned, so you won't see many posts on here from me now, see me in the battle stadium hopefully. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back