• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@PurpleMonster: Sorry man, don't really see anything. My main wants is good IV'd pokes I don't have

Hey man CMT:

♂ SKARMORY Lv. 1 UT
Impish
[OT: Ris]
27/30/31/29/31/31
Brave Bird / Whirlwind / Peck / Aerial Ace

♂ ROSELIA Lv. 1 UT
Timid
[OT: RED] << Pokecrazy123
31/31/31/31/31/31
Absorb

♀ VAPOREON Lv. 100 @ Leftovers
Bold
[OT: Kate]
31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Surf / Hidden Power[Electric] / Protect / Wish
HP:448 / ATK:149 / DEF:240 / SpA:255 / SpD:226 / SPD:183

Thanks.

Hey there Drush. To be honest I don't see much, mostly just because I also have similar Pokes. However, I do like the Wish Blissey

N:Calm
Item:Leftovers
Stats: 651/34/119/206/385/141
Wish/Protect/Flamethrower/Toxic

Since I can tell your thread is growing if you'd like I could just trade you all three, and maybe if I see 1 or 2 things in the future, you could trade me them?

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Hey there Drush. To be honest I don't see much, mostly just because I also have similar Pokes. However, I do like the Wish Blissey

N:Calm
Item:Leftovers
Stats: 651/34/119/206/385/141
Wish/Protect/Flamethrower/Toxic

Since I can tell your thread is growing if you'd like I could just trade you all three, and maybe if I see 1 or 2 things in the future, you could trade me them?

Yea thats sounds fair. I will meet you in Wifi when ever you have time. =]

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Hey thanks for the trade. If you ever need anything let me know =]

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Hey there Pwnobi Just want you to CMT for this please.

GLISCOR Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Jolly
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
31/31/31/x/25/31
Roost / Earthquake / U-turn / Taunt
HP:182 / ATK:115 / DEF:150 / SpA:47 / SpD:92 / SPD:156

I also wanted to know if that Latias you have under OU is Timid/Modest If it is i would also like you to CMT for that. Thanks =D

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Hey there Pwnobi Just want you to CMT for this please.

GLISCOR Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Jolly
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
31/31/31/x/25/31
Roost / Earthquake / U-turn / Taunt
HP:182 / ATK:115 / DEF:150 / SpA:47 / SpD:92 / SPD:156

I also wanted to know if that Latias you have under OU is Timid/Modest If it is i would also like you to CMT for that. Thanks =D

Unfortunately, my Latias is Gentle(-defense +sp def I believe) which is a ****** ass nature lol. It has pretty good IV's though I believe. Anywho, I plan to get a new/better Latias in the near future, so I would just wait for that if I were you haha. Unfortunately, as I said this afternoon, I believe I have all the Pokes on your thread O.O.

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Unfortunately, my Latias is Gentle(-defense +sp def I believe) which is a ****** ass nature lol. It has pretty good IV's though I believe. Anywho, I plan to get a new/better Latias in the near future, so I would just wait for that if I were you haha. Unfortunately, as I said this afternoon, I believe I have all the Pokes on your thread O.O.

lol oh alright. Thanks anyway.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
only duskull and the shiny adamant mence

Haha, I just commented your thread, didn't think you remembered this offer. I'll go check your thread for two Pokemon then. If you need to know any more info on any of my Pokes just ask, I just need to finish updating stuff.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
UMBREON(nn: Blue Shade) Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Careful
[OT: REX]
Payback / Curse / Toxic / Wish
HP:202 / ATK:85 / DEF:130 / SpA:61 / SpD:178 / SPD:106

dpmfsa466.png

ELECTIVIRE Lv. 50 @ Life Orb
Mild
[OT: Serra]
Flamethrower / Cross Chop / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power

You know, I never gave you redis on these. Only for Smeargle and Machamp. But...I can negotiate.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
UMBREON(nn: Blue Shade) Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Careful
[OT: REX]
Payback / Curse / Toxic / Wish
HP:202 / ATK:85 / DEF:130 / SpA:61 / SpD:178 / SPD:106

dpmfsa466.png

ELECTIVIRE Lv. 50 @ Life Orb
Mild
[OT: Serra]
Flamethrower / Cross Chop / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power

You know, I never gave you redis on these. Only for Smeargle and Machamp. But...I can negotiate.

Oh, totally my mistake. I'll take them down immediately. I have not traded them yet. I don't mind trading for redis tough.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
For redis....

Lugia, OT- Arren UT
Mewtwo, OT- Arren UT
Articuno, OT- Arren
Honchkrow, OT - Mole

Work for you?

And perhaps you might like GS Pichu, flawless, for your Larvitar, OT- Luis and Stantler, OT- Mingoo?
I need to get it checked, though.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
For redis....

Lugia, OT- Arren UT
Mewtwo, OT- Arren UT
Articuno, OT- Arren
Honchkrow, OT - Mole

Work for you?

And perhaps you might like GS Pichu, flawless, for your Larvitar, OT- Luis and Stantler, OT- Mingoo?
I need to get it checked, though.

Not really interested in trading 4 Pokes for redis. Sorry to sound like a noob but I don't know what GS Pichu is.. Gamestop or something?

リアム ゴッドフリー

Paired to Mike <3
Years
Hey! Nice shop you've got here! Can I please have the Shiny Charmander and Shiny Treecko, i'm offering a 10th Anniversary Celebi and Gamestop Jirachi? I have others just contact me. Thanks!

Back