• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Khawill

<3
Years
I hope its Frio, Frio is very good at rejecting things (mostly inanimate tables)

Did anybody else notice that he broke a table in the nurse's office?

EDIT* Removed paragraph because I didn't read fully the last line in Shiny's post

I swaggered over to him as intimidatingly as I could while carrying a passed out girl while shirtless, and cleared my throat. "Is there something you need boy?" I said in my most manly voice. I had no idea what youkai race this kid was, and figured I should at least sound and look tougher than him.

I just wanted to use the word swaggered to describe Frio

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hmm, I seem to have the feeling that the yandere mermaid will mistake someone as her crush, and that person will likely reject them, thus causing an outburst of murderous rampage. Am I right?

Ehmmm :/ no? It'd be a little weird for someone who is supposed to look around 18/19 to fall in love with students.

I did have an idea with this "Yandere" though~

I hope its Frio, Frio is very good at rejecting things (mostly inanimate tables)

Did anybody else notice that he broke a table in the nurse's office?

EDIT* Removed paragraph because I didn't read fully the last line in Shiny's post

I swaggered over to him as intimidatingly as I could while carrying a passed out girl while shirtless, and cleared my throat. "Is there something you need boy?" I said in my most manly voice. I had no idea what youkai race this kid was, and figured I should at least sound and look tougher than him.

I just wanted to use the word swaggered to describe Frio

Nami is right beside Takumi xD I hope you realized that. It could be two flies in one smash for Frio not literally

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Ah hah! I never used the word "student" when I mentioned that. Thus my comment could have included Higoroshi or any of the other teachers, which would then become an easily misinterpreted situation. Divine would see the teacher as preoccupied by their students which would then trigger the aforementioned Yandere-like "outburst of murderous rampage!" I think I need to stop letting my speculative self go wild with the concepts. They just get more far fetched the more I open my mouth/ type on my keyboard.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ah hah! I never used the word "student" when I mentioned that. Thus my comment could have included Higoroshi or any of the other teachers, which would then become an easily misinterpreted situation. Divine would see the teacher as preoccupied by their students which would then trigger the aforementioned Yandere-like "outburst of murderous rampage!" I think I need to stop letting my speculative self go wild with the concepts. They just get more far fetched the more I open my mouth/ type on my keyboard.

Mehhh c: I think you got the wrong idea xD hehehe~ i'm not that easy to read…

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Not that easy to read, she says...

Fufufu...

I can read you like an epic translated Japanese Novel series that I really need to get around to finding/reading!

Posted for Solo.

IT'S HAPPENING, GUYS.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Not that easy to read, she says...

Fufufu...

I can read you like an epic translated Japanese Novel series that I really need to get around to finding/reading!

Posted for Solo.

IT'S HAPPENING, GUYS.

What...? I don't think so... you just THINK that you can read me but you actually can't.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
What...? I don't think so... you just THINK that you can read me but you actually can't.
That's exactly what he means. You ever tried reading translated Japanese Novels? You think you know it, but then you go to the wiki and you find out that there are a bunch of translation errors and localization changes, and that you've been reading an almost entirely different book!

Years
I was thinking that perhaps Allister could run into Raka or Divine doing evil fairytale things on his search for Gavin?

Is everyone okay with that?

Sapphire Rose

Years
That's exactly what he means. You ever tried reading translated Japanese Novels? You think you know it, but then you go to the wiki and you find out that there are a bunch of translation errors and localization changes, and that you've been reading an almost entirely different book!

ooohhhh... well, in that case: I'm what Wolfy said I was.

I was thinking that perhaps Allister could run into Raka or Divine doing evil fairytale things on his search for Gavin?

Is everyone okay with that?

Divine won't be near the school yet for a while so I think that running into Raka would be a better idea ^^

Question to everyone: Once this RP is finished, would you guys want it to stay alive or not?

Last edited:
Years
Geras, are you up for some Allister and Raka interaction - or possibly Allister vs Raka for a while?

What do you mean would we like it to stay alive? Do you mean continue playing sandbox after the story is completed or play in a sequel?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Geras, are you up for some Allister and Raka interaction - or possibly Allister vs Raka for a while?

What do you mean would we like it to stay alive? Do you mean continue playing sandbox after the story is completed or play in a sequel?

Well... either sandbox or a sequel. I've already been thinking about making a sequel since this version of Youkai Academy became quite a success. This RP has been alive for 6 months already (7th of July, 7 months), who would've imagined that it could stay alive that long?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
A sequel would be cool. It'd be like how there's a R+V season 2.

Hrmm, this whole Vampire poison is going to make this whole fighting thing difficult. Thank goodness that James has swords in his room!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Question to everyone: Once this RP is finished, would you guys want it to stay alive or not?

Yes, definitely. Although I would prefer it continue as a sequel rather than sandbox to give people a chance to try new things in the same setting (maybe I want to try playing a new character but keep Yorick around as an npc or something) or give other new people a chance to join a fresher youkai academy (I've learned that many people are wary of joining RPs with many pages under their belts.)

Allister wants to fight the battle-crazed martial arts master that can make telekinetic needles with her mind? The one that held off a simultaneous attack from a werewolf, a raijuu, and a crow tengu? Alright, his funeral!

Really, though, she wouldn't kill him although she does have experience facing mages. If Allister can find her then go for it. I was going to have her hiding in the forest far enough for Solo not to know she's there. You know, the one that's being burned down right now? That could open an opportunity to be found.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
A sequel sounds great :) I'm glad this rp has lasted so long :)

Edit: I think I'll have Cheryll find Allister and Raka :) since she's looking for at least one of her friends.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick was headed to the graveyard right now so I assumed he and Cheryll would cross paths, but that works too if you want. I just don't want everyone suddenly finding Raka since she's supposed to be in hiding and today is get beat up by Divine day. Get beat up by Raka day is later.

Also anyone that sees her will risk being tied to a tree until the next day or having their tongue cut out. Or both. At least then Gavin won't be the only one with a severed body part.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
That works better, once she tells Yorick what she saw in the graveyard someone could tell her to go back to the pool with the others. Either idea works for me.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I wanted to have Luthas go yell at Gavin for starting a forest fire but that would require me to RP as him which would require me to make an SU for him which wouldn't work because there are already two snow-people as characters in the academy.

Back