• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
yay, another struggling Pokémon, this time a Victreebel belonging to Aroma Lady Violet on Route 123 by the Berry Master's House.
victreebel struggle.png

by the way, any way you can make Hyper Potions or Moo Moo Milks available before fighting Norman? Soda Pops are not cutting it when your team is at L40-45.

edit: You have some move changes that are documented wrong: Giga Drain is 70 power instead of 75, Thunderbolt has a power of 100 and Stomp is 90 power (last two are not documented).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
Some dive grass spots like the ones around Sootopolis have unedited wild pokemon. I've encountered Chinchou and Clamperl below lvl 30

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Finally beat the Pokemon League :)
Team:
Level 70 Umbreon
Level 70 Stantler
Level 74 Dragonite
Level 70 Marowak
Level 71 Lanturne
Level 70 Blaziken

Really fun and challenging, but grinding wasn't an issue once you met the reporters. :P

I used 73 Max Potions and 21 Max Revives though :(

and loads of ethers/berries

Years
I really like the sprite changes, makes the game a bit different than before. It's like playing B/W in GBA. I noticed some of the sprites have been kept, but there are some others that should have been kept because a few of them didn't fit the animation very well, IMO. (For example: Pidgey just moves up and down with the new sprite, Pidgeot does an epic reverse back flip while it's motionless, Torchic can't bop his head very well)

Nonetheless, it's an awesome hack (Y)

Years
Hey I have a suggestion for you. As you know more about Mega Evolutions than any one else ( Had been seeing you posting in X & Y section) , cannot you add some of those in this hack or any other one you are planning. Because many hacks have started showing them so I thought you should too.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Hi Suicune, dont know if this thread is still alive, but i've downloaded the latest file and i keep encountering a person near the computer in the pokemon center of rustborow that challenges me and after that the emulator freezes..

blue

gucci
Years
Beta 1.35 - Made a little update in which I've updated some existing sprites that were either A) Positioned incorrectly which have now been re-positioned to fit the field or B) Replaced any other RSE sprites with DPPTHGSSBW Sprites. Also made a few major team adjustments including the Champion who has a more challenging team with a unique mixture of tactics!

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
Is Steven also edited in the battle against Maxie & Tabitha ??
The last I have played this game, he has the same team as before.

THAT WAS A HORRABLE BATTLE !!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Is Steven also edited in the battle against Maxie & Tabitha ??
The last I have played this game, he has the same team as before.

THAT WAS A HORRABLE BATTLE !!

Oh yea, that might be the hardest battle in the game if you don't have any fire counters. I've been lucky to use an Altaria with Cloud Nine in the past, and right now I'm playing with an Azumarill with Thick Fat and Flareon with Flash Fire.

I really wanna use one of the Regi Golems, and to get them you first have to catch Relicanth and Wailord. Relicanth is easy to get, and Wailmer are in the surf part of the route to the right of Mauville City. The Pokemon Location document said that Wailords are found in Route 128, but after trying for about 20 minutes I kinda quit lol. Are Wailords just that rare?

Years
Oh yea, that might be the hardest battle in the game if you don't have any fire counters. I've been lucky to use an Altaria with Cloud Nine in the past, and right now I'm playing with an Azumarill with Thick Fat and Flareon with Flash Fire.

I really wanna use one of the Regi Golems, and to get them you first have to catch Relicanth and Wailord. Relicanth is easy to get, and Wailmer are in the surf part of the route to the right of Mauville City. The Pokemon Location document said that Wailords are found in Route 128, but after trying for about 20 minutes I kinda quit lol. Are Wailords just that rare?
Yes they are pretty much rare. Know what I mean... No, then let' say they have 1-5 % encounter rate.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Is there any way to force trainers to rebattle you? I've hit a wall in my training and I would rather battle trainers than wild pokemon...but there's nobody left.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
I believe every trainer is re-battleable... you should see it in Match Call in your Navigator.

Hmm EVERY trainer? I tried talking to some trainers that weren't originally in the Match Call after beating Elite Four but there was no battle or Match Call registration.

Back