• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Question] Crystal Engine Installation Tutorial?

Years
I'm looking to use the Crystal engine for vx ace to make a pokemon fan game. I've downloaded it and can open it and edit it in rpg maker, however when I playtest it just crashes and says it's missing things. If anyone could point me in the direction of an installation tutorial or explain what I'm doing wrong I would be very thankful.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Did you also download the Pokemon Graphics file, and the Background Music file? If it says something is missing, my guess is those 2 files are what you need.

Years
Did you also download the Pokemon Graphics file, and the Background Music file? If it says something is missing, my guess is those 2 files are what you need.

Where do I download those?? Nevermind I found them, I feel like an idiot lol

Edit: When I tried before my antivirus software blocked adfly and I forgot to go back and download them after lol

Back