• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
It looks pretty good, only the diffrence between the red and block-part is strange, i don't know why tough.

~Xtreme~

-~Johto Champ~-
Years
That Pokémon Center looks awesome! Not more to say, since I don't really see anything bad on it. ^^

Here are 3 Battle Screens from my GSC Remake. One at Day, one at Night and the other one at noon. ^^

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Guess whats back into production baby! =D

capture000hs5.png

Enjoy a little teaser shot showing off the fact that the systems are no longer FR/LG based, but DPPt based!

Its not ready for a thread but I wanted to let the people know that I was infact working on something special. =D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I cannot wait to see more Minorthreat! I miss Iridium!

Oh! And the screen is of course wonderful.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I cannot wait to see more Minorthreat! I miss Iridium!

Oh! And the screen is of course wonderful.

Well I will probably be awhile before a thread shows up I want to get alot thought out and completely before I show it off.

But in the mean time hears another screen, which in my opinion will make or break everyones opinion of the game...:nervous:

capture001zm6.png

Iridium is no longer stuck in the custom FR/LG days, its in the DPPt Rips, kyles DP tiles and my own custom DP tiles era.
I hope everyone enjoys and it doesnt make anyone not love the project.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Iridium is back? Hell yeah! Also why isnt your excellent looking gsc remake in a thread yet? Mabye cause those are fake?

The GSC remake was before Iridium and is no longer in progress. Sorry :( But I am glad that you are happy about Iridium being back. :)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Glad to see Iridium back.
This is real!
Well, just showing some screenshot.
RandomFight.png

LV70 Empoleon V.S LV3 Poochyena

Save.png

My new saving looking.

newsf7.png

Another looking of my Menu.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Um...Well here is a screen From my new game Pokemon:Malachite!
d5a9ca19.png

Go check it out in the plot and story Idea space!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I'm bored XD Here are some random screenshots of a few things I've been doing.

MaresiaCity-1.png

Sister.png

Looks great. The only thing that bothers me is the shadow under the palm tree. Make it a darker shade of the original yellow sand not a transparent black over the sand.

Time for my screen!

Here a prototype of my region map that i've been working on.
It's not final because i still have to add/remove towns and cities.

5fq3ip.jpg

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
That region map looks good, but without Fly, it would be a serious problem. Every Pokemon region map has at least two major loops to facilitate travel (Kanto has 4, Johto has 2, Hoenn has 5, and Sinnoh has 5) Orre doesn't need them because you can travel from one end of the map to the other in one go, with or without fly.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Glad to see Iridium back.
This is real!
Well, just showing some screenshot.
RandomFight.png

LV70 Empoleon V.S LV3 Poochyena

Save.png

My new saving looking.

newsf7.png

Another looking of my Menu.
Ooh, I like that saving thing! ^^
Are you thinking about making the "..." move?
That would look pretty cool! xD

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Man, you'd think this thread would be a lot more popular considering how many developers there are here, but then again they would probably just post the screenshots at they're own thread... maybe this thread is just to help advertise the games....
woops, I'm rambling again.
That platformer game with RPG elements seems interesting, but it isn't alone in that genre.
there's Cavestory, and that game is a platformer/shooter/rpg rolled into one..
does your game have shooter elements? any weapons?

Its because everyone (myself included) go to the Map Rating thread in the ROM Hacking section.

I asked Avatar permission to make a Game Development Map Rating thread but apparently he believes that screenshots and maps are the same things. Oh well.. what are you going to do..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
This is only my second time posting here and I hope to do it more often but anyway here are some new screens from pokemon Malachite!
90f7f8ba.png
722ff959.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back