• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
There was a move tutor right outside of Fallarbor Town. He asked for heart scales in exchange. Also, where can you get oran berries? I need one for Mew and I can't find any because I picked all the trees and forgot to plant some.

Years
There was a move tutor right outside of Fallarbor Town. He asked for heart scales in exchange. Also, where can you get oran berries? I need one for Mew and I can't find any because I picked all the trees and forgot to plant some.

Go right from Guardia Town until you reach the patch of water. Surf across and he's in one of the houses

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Once again, version 6.7 of the game...
This new version fixes Sprizzle's icon, Felinar's moveset and updated the Move Tutor's and Ranger Leana's scripts.

---oOo---​

Go right from Guardia Town until you reach the patch of water. Surf across and he's in one of the houses

You mean Rintah Town, right?
Or left from Boulder City...

Well, the Move Tutor was in the game for a while now, and he's in Soothe Path east from Boulder City.

Pokemon aren't compatible with TMs they should be able to learn. Example, my ivysaur can't' learn sludgebomb.

I don't quite understand this...
May I ask you to elaborate further?

...the tower of fate that is north of Silkwind and inside a cave on a nearby island.

Looks like I revealed it for nothing, nice blunder on my part...

yep =/

By the way where is gabriellion located i cant seem to find it cant beleive i completed the game without it.

Gabrieleon's location is in the first post's F.A.Q...

Ranger leana still talking about the richard vanish thing. I already caught Felinar and all 6 fragments
but maybe i need to catch gabrieleon 1st before activating might/patty event. I havent caught him yet

I updated her script in the new link...
Hopefully, it'll work now.

PokemonRDSunflora.png

I checked all the water routes but it doesn't hold any Sunfloras...

Last edited:
Years
Well the link you gave on your post says this is a broken link and plz tell how many more versions you will add. It seems that i have to play the game again and again each time a new version is released

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well the link you gave on your post says this is a broken link and plz tell how many more versions you will add. It seems that i have to play the game again and again each time a new version is released

You don't have to start a new game in every new versions available...
If you can't continue your previous saved file, try saving through VBA's saved state and then use the load state feature of VBA...

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
uh oh problem ranger leana says she meet with the others at the tower of fate but then i go talk 2 might/patty and still he/she says ??? i go back to the ranger hq and ranger leana is back there again !
talk to her and she says the samething as before and dissapears but reappears again

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
RDBug1.png

Just a bug I found. When I exit my house at the start of the game, if I go to this tile, this is what will happen.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
uh oh problem ranger leana says she meet with the others at the tower of fate but then i go talk 2 might/patty and still he/she says ??? i go back to the ranger hq and ranger leana is back there again !
talk to her and she says the samething as before and dissapears but reappears again

Thank you for this.
I just checked the script and there was an error.
Here are the links of the new fixed patch...
LIPS - http://www.sendspace.com/file/472j3s
UPS - http://www.sendspace.com/file/7kc99i
Newbie Package - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ywa238

Again, you don't need to start all over again.

RDBug1.png

Just a bug I found. When I exit my house at the start of the game, if I go to this tile, this is what will happen.

I just fixed this in the new links available...

Last edited:

XNeofX

roflcopter <3
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2011
I've chosen the Bad Side, and now I'm lost in the Lost Shadow Valley, I have no flash so it's abit harder, but I just can't find out where to go. I talked to some sprouts but that's optional right?

Any help on which direction I should be heading?

Thanks in advance,

Years
Can you give me another hint on how to climb the waterfall in Dusk Path? A block of land is blocking it... and I don't think I found another waterfall in that area. :(

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I asked this a while ago, but after the game when you go to lost shadow, I went and only found Giratina. Isn't Shaymin supposed to be there as well? Or is there a different place to get Shaymin?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks for your work on the updates.

I just wanted to comment that this is the most atmospheric hack I've played, you've done an excellent job. Many thanks.

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Pretty damn awesome!
This game is so fun I played it 5 times.
I just beat Jimmy and Deviell, again!
You know, not many hackers can brag about 3 completed hacks.
Anyways, I like how we can get all the "Guardian" pokemon.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
wow, this game is awesome to bad i cant play it because you can only download it from sendspace and they wont let me get JUST the game im not downloading some stupid ilived thing to get 1 game. someone message me if you know a place to get the rom - or ips of the newest game from mediafire or something else. thanks.

Years
wow, this game is awesome to bad i cant play it because you can only download it from sendspace and they wont let me get JUST the game im not downloading some stupid ilived thing to get 1 game. someone message me if you know a place to get the rom - or ips of the newest game from mediafire or something else. thanks.

You're probally clicking the wrong download button you have to click "download now from sendspace" and not the other download button above it,

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Uh...I got Gabrieleon, your hints were very helpful and you left one area out but I remembered that area from one of your pictures so now I have all legendaries.

Also, it looks a bit different...I'm guessing this was done on purpose since you can't get Nefari...
PokemonRubyDestiny_01.png

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
You're probally clicking the wrong download button you have to click "download now from sendspace" and not the other download button above it,

lmao yea thanks i realised i was clicking the button above XD, i love this game, however im very pissed out at it. because i got to one point pretty far and my comp shutdown and deleted everything >:| .... whatever ill use cheats to get my guys back to where they where....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back