• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Not yet. You've gotta ell us whether or not you've captured any shinies. As soon as you tell us, you're a member.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congradulations to evey one who has a new shiny!

I'm still hunting the Shiny Absol. I still haven't found him, yes I hope it's a he if and when I ever find one. I've added two others to the list I want to catch, but Absol is still the main one. I've been on Route 120 for over... what has it been? Like 50 hours?

I'm thinking of playing on a different cartrige for a few hours, they are all getting near shiny time (I hope)... I may restart Ruby again.

So how is every one elses shiny hunts going?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mine?Well,haven?t been hatching for a bit...

Might resume hunt in a while... ?_?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Neways,good luck for that elusive Absol L.D.D.! ^_^

And good luck with your Pidgey,kool dude! ^_^

On another side...

Won?t anyone look at the SHC Card Request Thread?!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -_-;;;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ive recently started to continue playing leaf green, im still in the club right? anyway congrats on new shinies an stuff xD err no newones seeing as i just picked up my gba, think its cuz im excited about Pokemon XD so i cannot wait for it to come, although i could buy the us version and use freeloader to play it but thats always loooong

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
man, i dropped my game in the sink! now my game is messed up, like if i go into the grass, i get in a battle with a shiny but once i attempt to catch it, the game freezes.... :( :dead: :dead:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Alright... this is sort of against the rules I guess... but it is on topic. We've all discussed changes that we'd like made to this club (as far as Pokedex and control of polls). In the wake of the chaos currently at PC, a new forum sprouted up. I started a new Shiny Hunters Club there where we will be able to have the control that we want to have. If anybody is interested, click the image in my sig. I encourage you all to check it out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
In battle tower there are a lot of trainers with shinies. But it's still pretty cool to see one. *Points to the image in his sig as if to suggest clicking it*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey,guys,hi!^_^

I?m back from school and ready to hatch some Electrike! ^_^

And I?m sorry for your game kool dude,those pweety shinies... ;_;

Well,goin?to hatch now... ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
metal mario hasnt been here for a while :( so if any1 wants updating their cards, if they are still in use, then feel free to pm me but i dont create the cards from scratch :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Really? That's awesome of you, Munna. I'm glad that I can remain lazy.

Years
Runasutaru said:
?_?

Why won?t you believe me M.M.?
I?m not that stupid that I?d Shark just for that... ;_;
Besides,I only like cheating in Roms...
I do nothing to my cartdrige games,I don?t want my game to be ruined! ?_?

I don?t care if I never get Lugia,Mew,etc...

I?m telling you,I?ve got 9.15 in my Saph...
You?re right,or your game is buggy,you?re just unlucky,or your game hates you... ?_?

Maybe I can take a pic of the record tablet saying that when my bro is home...
I never said I didn't believe you; I merely stated a few possibilities: either you cheated (less likely) or your game is buggy (more likely).

Yami_Zidane said:
Wow LJ and MM posted! the vets are returning, thats grand! well ive had no luck with ze shinys due to NOT HINTING :O as shocking as it is, i just havn't found the time to, **** friends! leave me alone! i want to hunt for shinys! *ahem*

Pok?-Munna said:
metal mario hasnt been here for a while :( so if any1 wants updating their cards, if they are still in use, then feel free to pm me but i dont create the cards from scratch :)
Hey, hey, I nudged him to post! And don't think I'm going anywhere. While my interest is at a low, that only means my posts won't get any sparser. How does at least once per week sound? More next spring.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
*runs in and hugs every member of the SHC*
I found another SHINY! *Holds up her second shiny oddish.* I was looking for an Absol but this is what showed up!

Oddish
Gender - Male
Level - 26
Nature - Hasty
Found on route 121 in Emerald (my first Emerald shiny!)
Game time played - 155 hours 13 minutes
HP - 63
Attack - 36
Def. - 36
Sp. Attack - 47
Sp. Def. - 43
Speed - 30

I'm going to evolve him into a Vileplume, because my other one is a Bellossum. Can we get my Shiny Hunters card updated with Vileplume, please?
I'll get to it. Can't say exactly when...

Edit: Oh, and 14 Surskits. Breloom=L62. That's a lotta exp.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • Age 34
  • Rota
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
Hey guys, Its me Outlaw, my account got hacked so I made a new one. Man, I've been searching everyday and I've only found 2 new shinies! Now I have ten shinies:

Numel, Wingull, Baltoy, Shuppet, Umbreon, Growlithe, Swablue, Trapinch, Bellroom (SP) and Mawile

Back