• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Is there even a conscious relation to Christianity in Christmas any more?
It really isn't in Sweden, at least (then again, we're not known to be very religious anyway). Though I guess there must be in America.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
116. Ouch.. That's some bad news... Hope you'll be able to find it!

Anyway, I ordered my new pc! =D Or at least, the components, I'll be assembling it with one of my friends this Friday. Finally I'll be able to play some PC games!

Also this is my 300th post in this thread... That's almost half of my post total.XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> catches up on Naruto.
> nopes forever
> flips it over before walking out a door.

... Besides that how are you guys tonight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... I feel that I made that post more than five and a half hours ago. wow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh definitely.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's Naruto though so I'm expecting
Spoiler:

Hope it isn't though.

Would also be good if it was a jab at Kubo after his recent Killing popular characters but not really stuff.

Years
127. Naruto just got picked up on Toonami a couple weeks ago. Is it worth the effort of watching ahead (I certainly have the means to), or should I just passively follow it on Toonami every week?

Also, in other news, I have this great yearning suddenly to go places and meet new faces. I should really look into that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed, how many times have we seen kiddy Naruto on that swing now? COuld be worse though, those recaps at the beginning of One Piece episodes are far more annoying.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*curses at PMD: Time for having an unskippable intro cutscene if you start a new game and lousy character select*

would've been a LOT easier if you could choose your player character from a list which is then given a random nature and Aura color...

Ah well, Team Krystal is reborn with Echo the Skitty and Eira the Mudkip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back