• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Emolga.

Why? Well, I'm not sure. Just because. *shrugs*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Milotic, because I didn't want to say Bannette, and you have the word 'beauty' in your signature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You can be a Zubat because you're part of Team Rocket, and god knows how many Zubats you had to face while facing them. |D;

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
I'm sick of people picking Pokemon based purely on things like Avatars or Signatures. I try and base it on the person's writing style and personality as determined by their favorite Pokemon, and I recquisition that others do the same.

Now, you are an Electronic Artist, you like using a quick and heavy attack style in battle (as told by your name), and you like the Solosis Family. This makes me see you as a Rotom.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
i like to browse through people's profile page, read all their posts evar, and call them. after all that i have determined you are a Metapod.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sharpedo. While your avatar does show Grovyle, seeing the text reminds me of Sharpedo and its ability, yup.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
donavannj - you are floatzel! just because I see that you are from minnesota and I can see alot of floatzels living in minnesota ROFL.

Back